Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 04-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Recent Blog:
The Postman

Thanked 1,249 Times in 375 Posts
Default Polar Shift Happening Now?

Advertise Here

I seen a video on You Tube by this guy that said the Polar Shift has already started happening. He was pointing out that the sun has slowly been setting more to the Northerly direction than the normal west.

I was speaking to a friend who drives east in the morning and west in the evening. He says he has noticed the sun isn't directly in front of him to and from work like it used to be.

Is it possible that this is happening? Is polar shift something that will happen drastically or would it be gradual? And if so, what can we expect? Is this why the Government is building underground refuges for themselves?

He also said something about what he called "The Jet stream Position. He said that California is actually further north and Indiana. I don't know. Just looking for intelligent answers.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pastorhudgens For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 06:38 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,247 Times in 654 Posts

The sun's position varies in the sky due to the seasons. That's all.

The only "polar shift" that occasionally happens is magnetic. The earth doesn't physically flip-flop. Never has happened. Never will.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Grumble69 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 06:40 PM
Alas, Babylon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorhudgens View Post
I seen a video on You Tube by this guy that said the Polar Shift has already started happening. He was pointing out that the sun has slowly been setting more to the Northerly direction than the normal west.

I was speaking to a friend who drives east in the morning and west in the evening. He says he has noticed the sun isn't directly in front of him to and from work like it used to be.

Is it possible that this is happening? Is polar shift something that will happen drastically or would it be gradual? And if so, what can we expect? Is this why the Government is building underground refuges for themselves?

He also said something about what he called "The Jet stream Position. He said that California is actually further north and Indiana. I don't know. Just looking for intelligent answers.
Do you have a link to the video?
The Following User Says Thank You to CanadianPrep For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 06:46 PM
A Hoosier not a Hillbilly

Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,237 Posts

Quote:

You're kidding, right? Magnetic north is ambling about slighty. But I don't know if you could call that the beginning of a polar shift. Anyone who drives the same route knows that the sun sets farther north after the summer solstice and sets farther south after the winter solstice. Did you miss science class when they talked about the earth's tilted axis? I guess everyone isn't as lucky as I was to have teachers who made solar system mobiles to study. Visual aids. Great teaching tools. I've been driving the same route since 1995 and the sun looks the same to me at the appropriate time of year. Has you're friend been living in another solar system?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chuckbyf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Recent Blog:
The Postman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianPrep View Post
Do you have a link to the video?
I think I can find it again, but promise me you want flame me too bad. And, I did have science class, but it has been many years ago.

Remember, I WAS JUST ASKING! lol!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ABnKPqZ-zD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 04-06-2012, 09:22 PM
Alas, Babylon

No luck with the link ... Maybe the name of the guy in the vid or just the link in the address bar at the top of the youtube page that has the video on it?

I am not interested in flaming, I have read a number of opinions on pole shift in the past and am just interested in what you viewed in contrast to my current info that I have come across.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CanadianPrep For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2012, 09:48 PM
When all else fails......

Thanked 5,963 Times in 1,791 Posts

Im interested too and also have no reason to challenge you. We are all here to learn new things and see what others find whether we agree or not.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alaska_freedom For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 02:08 PM
Recent Blog:
The Postman

Default Try this..................................

http://youtu.be/ABnKPqZ-zD0
Old 04-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,493 Times in 1,287 Posts

To back this video up, here is a photo I took yesterday afternoon in my backyard. The day started crystal clear blue and ended up like this. All the streaks you see were left by jets.

Attachment 63344
The Following User Says Thank You to Icesplitter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 03:18 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 7,626 Times in 3,138 Posts

Those look like chem trails Ice,

the one world types spraying the populations of the world with aerosolized Phentolamine.

You heard it here first.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:21 PM
Survivor

Another, earlier this year before I ever thought much about it. I just thought it was a cool pic. I count 4 streams. I did not even notice that all of these clouds were man-made.

Attachment 63345
Old 04-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoycottTheDay View Post
Those look like chem trails Ice,

the one world types spraying the populations of the world with aerosolized Phentolamine.

You heard it here first.

If that is a poison intended to kill us all, it just defies logic that they would use something that we can all obviously see. Why kill us if we are all headed for a sun event that will fry most anyway ? Death for some due to this poison may be an acceptable side-affect in order to weaken some of the outbursts going on from the sun.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:37 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 7,626 Times in 3,138 Posts

Small amounts just make everyone go nuts,

have you talked to anyone that made sense lately?
Old 04-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Survivor

[QUOTE=BoycottTheDay;4001455]Small amounts just make everyone go nuts,

have you talked to anyone that made sense lately?[/QUOTE

Boycott, I don't know what is really going on, except that I feel bad and envy the ignorant out there. But, I would not trade places with any of them. The polar shift, if it is what is causing our mental state to change, is unavoidable. Sulphur dioxide is used to create our shield also.

http://www.es.lancs.ac.uk/hazelrigg/amy/Home.htm
Old 04-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Crusty, Crunchy and Cute

Thanked 5,333 Times in 1,870 Posts

Quote:

Instead of listening to bubbleheads with goofy theories read this.

http://www.astro-tom.com/tips_and_ad..._alignment.htm

Then go out and find Polaris on a nice clear night and you will find it is still north just like it has always been. Then look at a globe of the earth and find the latitude and longitude lines and look for the position of Indiana and California for yourself. Capital Name: Sacramento, Latitude: 38.555605, Capital Name: Indianapolis, Latitude: 39.790942 or about 75 miles north of Sacramento just like it was a hundred years ago. It has not changed it isn't going to change. Magnetic pole shift is NOT a physical polar shift. Lets get real here folks, if the continents were moving all around the globe willy nilly we would all have been dead long ago. It is just plain silly to even entertain that idea.
The Following User Says Thank You to Old Grump For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2012, 05:33 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Grump View Post
Instead of listening to bubbleheads with goofy theories read this.

http://www.astro-tom.com/tips_and_ad..._alignment.htm

Then go out and find Polaris on a nice clear night and you will find it is still north just like it has always been. Then look at a globe of the earth and find the latitude and longitude lines and look for the position of Indiana and California for yourself. Capital Name: Sacramento, Latitude: 38.555605, Capital Name: Indianapolis, Latitude: 39.790942 or about 75 miles north of Sacramento just like it was a hundred years ago. It has not changed it isn't going to change. Magnetic pole shift is NOT a physical polar shift. Lets get real here folks, if the continents were moving all around the globe willy nilly we would all have been dead long ago. It is just plain silly to even entertain that idea.
Good point. I will check it out tonight. i will find that big dipper and from there put my eyes on the north star. I have done this many times, but not lately. We shall see...
Old 04-08-2012, 04:13 AM
Lipton Lover

I saw a youtube video a while back where they were talking about airports. These pilots were telling of runways that were built due north but now were not that way anymore and some were up to 10 degrees off.
The Following User Says Thank You to sammyscout For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 04:37 AM
Survivor

Thanked 5,033 Times in 2,080 Posts

[QUOTE=Grumble69;3998492]The sun's position varies in the sky due to the seasons. That's all.

The only "polar shift" that occasionally happens is magnetic. The earth doesn't physically flip-flop. Never has happened. Never will.[/QUOTE

The poles have moved great distances in the past.
Siberia was at one time tropical.

Read this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...elerating.html
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Bob For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2012, 05:09 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,676 Times in 4,075 Posts
Default Magnetic shift does not change weather patterns does it?.

[quote=Uncle Bob;4003171]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumble69 View Post
The sun's position varies in the sky due to the seasons. That's all.

The only "polar shift" that occasionally happens is magnetic. The earth doesn't physically flip-flop. Never has happened. Never will.[/QUOTE

The poles have moved great distances in the past.
Siberia was at one time tropical.

Read this
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...elerating.html
Greenland noted that the sun came early this year.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:56 AM
WHITE POWER

One time I had hair, now I don't. Related to polar flip?
The Following User Says Thank You to tonyclark For This Useful Post: