Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Political News and Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 03-03-2012, 10:27 AM
Guy Who Does That Thing

Angry This country is going down the tubes!

Advertise Here

Here is a huge problem with this country: Evidence put together by a team of police investigators has concluded that our current president has a FORGED birth certificate & selective service card, yet 99% of people could care less! Think about that for a second. A number of CRIMES have been committed here. 1: Forging documents. If this evidence was presented against me & you, we would be fined & tossed in jail fast. 2: Being elected president while never being born here. Now some may say, who cares??? Well in that case, anyone from any country could come here to influence our laws! No country in the world allows it!!!

The blatant cover up is what is most disturbing. There are elements of our government & "news media" that are actively behind this hoax, covering it up & sweeping it under the rug.

The evidence has been presented to you, clear as day. I don't care if you are a republican, democrat or centrist .... THE LAW & CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN PURPOSELY VIOLATED!! We have a con artist with an agenda in the white house, with very shady people at his back that do NOT have your best interests in mind! This man should be impeached IMMEDIATELY and those behind this CRIME thrown in jail for life. Of coarse, he will not & all guilty parties will continue on with business as usual. A vote for this criminal in November is a vote against our constitution & rule of law.

Note: I do not support Romney or Santorum, as they are just more of the same con artists we are accustomed to dealing with.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,007 Times in 437 Posts

The Constitution has been being violated since Woodrow Wilson; simply came to a head now where we are ALL paying attention. AND those paying attention need to VOTE and change the House and Senate members while they are at it.

Change is needed...........not the change we got last go 'round however.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PreppinMouse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,671 Times in 2,236 Posts

well imagine that broke a-- country with a fake economy, a fake media,a fake currency,and a fak gov with a fake a-- prez
Old 03-03-2012, 11:00 AM
Paladin of the Midwest

if voting could change anything it would be illegal
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Brightblade For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 11:22 AM
RESET CONGRESS!!

Thanked 12,408 Times in 4,748 Posts

We get what we will tolerate.
"Occupy", 'Anonymous" , and the 'Tea Party' haven't sprung up for no reason. Folks aren't happy, eh.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WSierra For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 11:39 AM
17 Oaks Ranch Tx

Thanked 4,465 Times in 1,987 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlightedJosh View Post
Here is a huge problem with this country: Evidence put together by a team of police investigators has concluded that our current president has a FORGED birth certificate & selective service card, yet 99% of people could care less! Think about that for a second. A number of CRIMES have been committed here. 1: Forging documents. If this evidence was presented against me & you, we would be fined & tossed in jail fast. 2: Being elected president while never being born here. Now some may say, who cares??? Well in that case, anyone from any country could come here to influence our laws! No country in the world allows it!!!

The blatant cover up is what is most disturbing. There are elements of our government & "news media" that are actively behind this hoax, covering it up & sweeping it under the rug.

The evidence has been presented to you, clear as day. I don't care if you are a republican, democrat or centrist .... THE LAW & CONSTITUTION HAS BEEN PURPOSELY VIOLATED!! We have a con artist with an agenda in the white house, with very shady people at his back that do NOT have your best interests in mind! This man should be impeached IMMEDIATELY and those behind this CRIME thrown in jail for life. Of coarse, he will not & all guilty parties will continue on with business as usual. A vote for this criminal in November is a vote against our constitution & rule of law.

Note: I do not support Romney or Santorum, as they are just more of the same con artists we are accustomed to dealing with.
Whether Obammy is a legal citizen or not has lost its relevance...the fact is he is NOT an American, he is a traitor if he was born here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WSierra View Post
We get what we will tolerate.
"Occupy", 'Anonymous" , and the 'Tea Party' haven't sprung up for no reason. Folks aren't happy, eh.
The Occupy group just did not spring up, they were organized across the US, paid to be there, being supported by G Soros, Peter Lewis and Ben & Jerry (of ice cream fame). The group is just and other communist org...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SavageSun 4x4 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Thanked 13,530 Times in 4,843 Posts

Sadly, this Country needs to hit "Rock Bottom" before anything Positive can begin to happen.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jungleboy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 11:56 AM
Demon of the Midwest

Thanked 6,699 Times in 2,371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SavageSun 4x4 View Post
Whether Obammy is a legal citizen or not has lost its relevance...the fact is he is NOT an American, he is a traitor if he was born here.

The Occupy group just did not spring up, they were organized across the US, paid to be there, being supported by G Soros, Peter Lewis and Ben & Jerry (of ice cream fame). The group is just and other communist org...
Actually the Occupy movement was started by a Canadian activist group. The suport from those commies just aided in bolstering it.

Lets not forget the Georgia eligibility hearing getting dismissed due to insufficient evidence, however any one of us in jail for fraud for the evidence presented.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TinmanIA For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 12:00 PM
RESET CONGRESS!!

Thanked 12,408 Times in 4,748 Posts

Old 03-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Glass Half Full

Here's the conference. I think this is an important marker in history because the press attacks the sheriff and tries to make him look stupid even though felonies have been committed, just incredible to watch. He did a good job sticking up for himself.

The questions start at 58 minutes in if anyone's interested:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MTNRNR3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Insert Custom User Title

Thanked 26,305 Times in 11,187 Posts

Yes - CNN just didnt tell us yet
Old 03-03-2012, 03:44 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 3,736 Times in 2,082 Posts

Quote:
Here is a huge problem with this country: Evidence put together by a team of police investigators has concluded that our current president has a FORGED birth certificate & selective service card, yet 99% of people could care less! .
LOL

No, a group of ex-cops, investigators, etc working in a private capacity...not official....Arapaio could not/did not use taxpayer $ on such a thing....WITH an agenda....found that there 'might be probable cause' to look for further evidence of forgery. (The bold were exact words from the article)

What, you think that all the $$ Donald Trump threw at this last yr found something and he just isnt telling us? He had it investigated, and backed down immediately based on the results...wanna know why it was so quickly forgotten?

We got bin Laden that same week. lmao

Last edited by 9MMare; 03-03-2012 at 04:02 PM.. Reason: Clarified that Arapaio didnt use tax payer $ because it was an unofficial and private investigation.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:47 PM
I love this forum

Just an FYI....there are professionals that restore museum quality paintings and documents. Even to the point of aging the docs.

If the president DID want to fake this stuff....he could and you'd never know it. heh.

Of course, all the other stuff, like the birth announcements that still exist in hard copy and on microfiche...yeah....good luck finding every single one and doctoring it!
Old 03-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Guy Who Does That Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9MMare View Post
LOL

No, a group of ex-cops, investigators, etc working in a private capacity...not official....Arapaio has no right to use taxpayer $ on such a thing....WITH an agenda....found that there 'might be probable cause' to look for further evidence of forgery. (The bold were exact words from the article)

What, you think that all the $$ Donald Trump threw at this last yr found something and he just isnt telling us? He had it investigated, and backed down immediately based on the results...wanna know why it was so quickly forgotten?

We got bin Laden that same week. lmao
Sorry, but it's a scam. And the sheriff didn't use any tax dollars. This man is the most dangerous wolf in sheep clothing this country has ever elected.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:49 PM
Love G-D. Love Neighbor.

Thanked 2,216 Times in 1,110 Posts

And I'm sure Arpaio's conference and initial probe had nothing to do with trying to take heat off the investigations against him and his department.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:01 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Sorry, but it's a scam. And the sheriff didn't use any tax dollars. This man is the most dangerous wolf in sheep clothing this country has ever elected.
I dont think you understood my post. It's ok tho, sarcasm doesnt work well online.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:16 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 7,392 Times in 2,354 Posts

Josh, the people who support Obama do so because he's a radical fascist not because he's an American. They could care less if he was a Kenyan so long as he is re-elected and continues to go about the process of destroying America as we know it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 04:18 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Mil View Post
Josh, the people who support Obama do so because he's a radical fascist not because he's an American. They could care less if he was a Kenyan so long as he is re-elected and continues to go about the process of destroying America as we know it.

LOLOL

With 'facts' like that, who needs lies?

No wonder people are so easily sucked into this birther thing.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Finish the game

Thanked 2,484 Times in 1,064 Posts

Quote:

This country is due for a cleansing (I'm not wishing or hoping for it by any means), which is most likely why most of us are here!

Good post
The Following User Says Thank You to curebar For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Guy Who Does That Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivalminister View Post
And I'm sure Arpaio's conference and initial probe had nothing to do with trying to take heat off the investigations against him and his department.
I could care less. We all know the govt silences those who speak the truth anyways. The evidence is there for all to see. Even a blind man can tell it's a sham.
The Following User Says Thank You to BlightedJosh For This Useful Post: