Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Firearms and Other Weapons Forum > Non-Lethal Weapons & Self Defense
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 02-24-2012, 08:09 PM

Default Paint ball gun Pepper ball Buy

Advertise Here

Before i am going post I know people are going to say negative thing about paint ball and pepper ball and pepper spray. But for me i do not want to use fire arms or want guns in my home plus i am unable nor willing to have a gun. But i am will to buy a paint ball gun and use Pepper balls and wanted to know what pepper ball gun pistol will work with pepper ball gun. I am thinking of getting Tippmann Tpx .68 pepper ball gun plus Tippmann Paint ball works with pepper balls so that is plus if anyone can tell me which paint ball gun is best to use for or with pepper balls. Note i will not being using it for rec or playing paint ball.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,429 Times in 955 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by survivor88 View Post
Before i am going post I know people are going to say negative thing about paint ball and pepper ball and pepper spray. But for me i do not want to use fire arms or want guns in my home plus i am unable nor willing to have a gun. But i am will to buy a paint ball gun and use Pepper balls and wanted to know what pepper ball gun pistol will work with pepper ball gun. I am thinking of getting Tippmann Tpx .68 pepper ball gun plus Tippmann Paint ball works with pepper balls so that is plus if anyone can tell me which paint ball gun is best to use for or with pepper balls. Note i will not being using it for rec or playing paint ball.
You will not be able to buy the pepper balls without a law enforcement reason I believe. They are not available to the general public.

For example, form this site, this is the listing of their uses:
RAP4 Less Lethal Projectiles have multiple applications:
Riot Control
Controlling Uncooperative or Violent Suspects
Standoff Situations - Multiple Suspects
Jail / Corrections
Domestic Violence - Fights
Transit Police Operations
Private Patrol Operators
Crowd / Event Management
http://www.rap4.com/paintball/os/les...ds-p-3720.html

That being said, any 68cal paintball platform will be fine. They're 68 calibur; any paintball gun will fire them.

Personally, if you're not willing or able to purchase a firearm, you may want to invest in super nice alarm, a dog and some pepper spray canisters and keep them in rooms around the house.
Old 02-24-2012, 09:35 PM

Default Pepper ball Paint ball Buying

Yes i bought the Peppers ball from Rap4 web site including Rap4 t68 Non lethal pistol on there non lethal page. The Paint ball gun Pistol they sell sucks and broke so i wanted to buy new paint ball gun I all ready have the pepper ball gun so all i need is just paint ball gun.

I think they do sell pepper ball gun to civilian because i buy pepper balls from them no problem (There Paint ball gun though are crappy)

http://www.rap4.com/store/paintball/..._1837_416.html

I bought Rap4 T68 Paint ball gun and when i opened it had problems so that why i am buying another Paint ball gun I am thinking of Tippmann .68 because it look dependable and easy to maintain. Plus i am new to having paint ball gun
Old 02-24-2012, 11:03 PM
Firefighter Hazmat ops

zI have an alpha black tippman with E grip and it is great and easy to maintain.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:56 PM

Thank but i am look for pistol not rifle that big.

I was thinking of Tippmann .68 Pistol

But i don't know if it will take pepper ball shoot?
Does it.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:50 PM
Firefighter Hazmat ops

If its .68 it should. My cousin has a pistol and he has shot rounds from monster to tourny rounds. all .68
Old 02-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Firefighter Hazmat ops

GREEN RIOT PEPPER BALLS - EXTREMELY HOT
R 250.00
Add to Cart
Pepper Balls are fantastic for stopping an intruder and pet control.
Like Pepper Spray without getting up close,
Pepper Balls can be shot by a standard (.68) paintball gun or pistol and a slingshot.
Specifications:
Type: Pepper Ball

R250.00 for 10 x RIOT Pepper Balls. Supplied in Black Carry Case. PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE FOR .68 Paint Ball GUNS. (NOT for 6mm Guns) Learn More
Add to Wishlist | Add to Compare

SOURC::: http://www.hmsecurity.co.za/index.ph...per-balls.html
Old 02-25-2012, 03:18 PM

The Web site Link you gave me http://www.hmsecurity.co.za/index.ph...per-balls.html

is not in America it is in South Africa it seems suspicious and there price are outrageous
$2,000 dollars for pepper ball gun or paint ball gun on there web site. It seems like it is a scam. Plus they would not ship over seas nor would i trust Company. It is expensive 250 pepper balls then 2,000 or something for Paint Ball/Pepper Ball gun. But thank you for link I think i will go with Tippmann TPX .68 paint ball gun i heard it can shoot paint ball and also Pepper Balls.
Old 02-25-2012, 03:20 PM
Firefighter Hazmat ops

Sorry about that didn't realize it was overseas... But anyways from looking around yes you can use pepper balls. :D
Old 02-25-2012, 04:31 PM

No Problem you have to be carful about buying pepper ball paint ball guns accessories overseas and that you don't get ripped off. It seems suspicious to me that much for paint ball gun plus paint balls accessories 2,0000 bucks plus 250.00 for pepper ball from south africa these web site prey on weak. No one should buy from them.

So can the Tippmann .68 can shoot pepper balls?
Old 02-25-2012, 05:19 PM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 7,499 Times in 3,975 Posts

If psyco drug induced vomit comes through your door ,what is paint ball pepper spray going to do ? add flavor ?
If some one is intent on killing you or your loved ones ,
Every one already recognizes what a paint ball gun looks like, so your not going to scare them. Likely they would walk up to you while you are trying to figure out how the trigger works and OH ya needs gas, Hold it lem me run and fill this thinggy first .
And even if you firing your not stopping anything, they walk up and beat you to death with it.
Accuricy with those guns is rather pathetic, and most situations would demand that some one(perp) be in a close enough proximity to be called a life threatening situation .
Good way to seriously Pi$$ of some one though.
Police only use them for crowd control, they still carry their fire arm.
If you don't value your life not those you care about, then accept what ever a perp is about to dish out or take from you. Do not complain or bemoan the lack of speed law enforcment take in seeing to your emediate safety. some one will always be there to take your report.
The world is turning to its darker nature, like it or not .
Rose colored glasses don't change the animals charricter.
One must learn to stand up for them self, and part of that stand is wiling to bare teeth and claw just the same as a mother guarding her young.
Because knives and guns exist, and will exist for ever, as long as men are willing to take what is not theirs , prudent defence is a better offence . the worse times get the more important that this becomes.
Training and practice will mark those that survive.
In my opinion
Old 02-25-2012, 06:19 PM

Default I hope it would not turn into this type of thread.

arleigh If psyco drug induced vomit comes through your door ,what is paint ball pepper spray going to do ? add flavor ?
If some one is intent on killing you or your loved ones ,
Every one already recognizes what a paint ball gun looks like, so your not going to scare them. Likely they would walk up to you while you are trying to figure out how the trigger works and OH ya needs gas, Hold it lem me run and fill this thinggy first .
And even if you firing your not stopping anything, they walk up and beat you to death with it.
Accuricy with those guns is rather pathetic, and most situations would demand that some one(perp) be in a close enough proximity to be called a life threatening situation .
Good way to seriously Pi$$ of some one though.
Police only use them for crowd control, they still carry their fire arm.
If you don't value your life not those you care about, then accept what ever a perp is about to dish out or take from you. Do not complain or bemoan the lack of speed law enforcment take in seeing to your emediate safety. some one will always be there to take your report.
The world is turning to its darker nature, like it or not .
Rose colored glasses don't change the animals charricter.
One must learn to stand up for them self, and part of that stand is wiling to bare teeth and claw just the same as a mother guarding her young.
Because knives and guns exist, and will exist for ever, as long as men are willing to take what is not theirs , prudent defence is a better offence . the worse times get the more important that this becomes.
Training and practice will mark those that survive.
In my opinion

Sigh"" I hate when thing turn into a gun thread. Another typical NRA Gun nut talking about guns and how practical it is to have guns obsessed loves gun trying to get other people to buy guns. What about non lethal weapons that don't kill other solution. What i am trying to say and or get point across to you is that can the Tippman Tpx .68 Shoot pepper ball and which Pepper Ball Gun is best Paint ball to buy that is what this topic about if you wan to talk about firearms there is another thread about that. Alternative to a gun, I am not in favor of gun nor do i want guns in my home i live in strict state No castle law. People all ways have to shout about how gun are the only weapon that people use and try to convince people to get gun. Gun nuts think guns are like god good for everyone to own. If you did use a gun to kill some one you still be in Trouble and Convicted for murder they have to find out if it was self defense and if person had no gun or weapon then what? Training in martial arts has no purpose in life and in just a fad in which you train to fight but in end it never get results and dumb waste money you spend. There are thousand of places in America that have dojo that just take your money then when a real situation happen You then forget fighting moves stands or whatever is need and you get screwed or hurt. I am not blaming the police or any police department for that matter they live on other side of town and sometimes police can't get to the situation on time or on the scene. I see no point and arguing about it is pointless. I just wanted to know If the Tippman Tpx .68 can shoot Pepper Balls which is best Paint ball to buy work with paint ball. I was hoping it would not start into all gun war thread
Old 02-25-2012, 06:56 PM
Wish I'd taken blue pill

Have you considered a Taser?
This is non-lethal and effective on someone high on PCP.

http://store.taser.com/taser-c2-p116.aspx
The Following User Says Thank You to Sig226 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 07:55 PM

Yes i have a c2 taser all ready but i want a backup for self defence c2 taser.

Can Tpx Tippmann shoot .68 Pepper balls i just need paint ball gun all ready bought

Pepper ball from www.rap4.com so i just want to make sure my pepper ball work with Tpx Tippmann .68 Paint ball gun?
Old 02-25-2012, 08:15 PM

Any .68 caliber paintball gun can shoot a pepperball. I would strongly reccomend an old Tippmann Pro Carbine, or 98 Custom. Both of those guns were staples as rental guns at fields for years because they are very difficult to break.
To my understanding, "pepperball guns" are slightly different from their recreational brothers. Normal paintball guns don't need to shoot above 300fps, most fields require no faster than 280fps, I've read that pepperball guns can shoot 400fps. You'll need to get a stronger spring to keep the valve open longer to get the same kind of velocity. The balls will break at 300fps, but they won't hurt as much.

If you need something stronger, try finding .68 caliber ball bearings, those would probably inflict alot of damage.
Old 02-25-2012, 09:24 PM

Thank you so much for recommendation Katarn but i am look for Pistol type gun like Tippmann .68 gun. I am new to having a paint ball gun and have all ready bought co2 cartridges. So all i just need is paint ball gun i just heard Tippmann .68 can shoot pepper ball gun with co2 cartridges. The one you recommend me have is c02 tanks which i have no clue how to use??? or how to use a co2 tank? I bought c02 cartridge and just need paint ball gun. I prefer to use co2 cartridge because of my first time with paint ball gun

If anyone Has anyone use Tippmann .68 Paint ball gun or any Tipppmann pistol that .68 how fast do they shoot?

I have use a Rap4 t68 Non lethal weapon I bought on there web site but the Paint ball gun but it broke right out of box. I had to dissemble it and it was hard to do I was disappointment by there shoddy work. I need paint ball gun easy to use and easy to maintain. I saw that Tippmann had high review by people so i was thinking of Tippmann pistol.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:05 AM

I think you would be better off with using CO2 tanks over 12 gram CO2 cartridges. Tanks are no harder to use than a 12 gram, but they can be removed from the gun for storage.They are also far cheaper to use as they can be refilled. If you take a half used 12 gram out of a gun, all the left over CO2 will vent out because it can't be resealed.

Are you in the US? If you aren't I would recommend you go find a paintball shop so they can advise you better.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:15 PM
tempus fugit

I have a 98 custom with a 14 inch barrel and it is still pretty inaccurate. Unless you get a rifled barrel and freeze the paintballs you are not going to deter anyone. Consider an alternative, a shotgun loaded with rock-salt. Should be non-lethal and the boom of a 12 gauge is a nice deterrent. If you can get the pepper rounds any typical paintball gun should work but you really should upgrade to a gun that uses a bottle not a cartridge.
The Following User Says Thank You to 2nevermore For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Hiker

Nothing beats a TPX pistol unless your getting a rifle type 68 cal. All kinds of ammo avalable at alternatebuy.com you can also find them on ebay and or google MB68P.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:21 PM

I will not have a gun in my house this topic thread is about Non Lethal weapons if you want to talk about guns being gun or gun obsessed ,there is a gun thread on this forums. I am not dissing guns but i do not want a gun if people keep saying to buy a gun i am just going to not listen to it in this thread. Using a shot guns is bulky and when i pull it out i will be all ready shot.

Thank you for link paintball arm dealer.