Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 02-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Most Thankful Guy here

Thanked 24,119 Times in 12,205 Posts

Advertise Here

The FEMA camp in Sedona, AZ fits with the supposed future home of the UN Headquarters.

http://nastypolitics.criketx.com/?p=53
Old 02-13-2012, 01:48 PM
Emperor In Exile

Thanked 14,793 Times in 6,715 Posts

Really?? I mean find something useful or funny to post.... FEMA on googleearth??? I must now refrain from DS language, but use your GIANT IMAGINATION
Old 02-13-2012, 04:29 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,589 Times in 9,527 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuaisiam View Post
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...25ee928a8872d0

Sharing something I found. I do not vouch for the accuracy.

well the one here in idaho near minidoka is a museum and it was renovated to show what really happened to the Japanese in WW2... There are maybe 25 beds there and in only one of the buildings.... An 8 foot tall chain link fence with no razor wire and little to nothing else..... scrap that theory

The other is allegedly up near lolo pass in Idaho.... BS the land there is owned by ralph carlson.... and he lives in Lewiston...It is an older hunting and guide airfield landing strip.... there are stalls for 12 horses, 1 barn with a couple of hundred bales of hay in it, and a barracks that has 26 beds in it and a wood burner stove....scrap this one as well.

That i know for sure because i go there every year to go elk hunting and hunting for bear....

so scrap all the theories on Idaho...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cowboy56 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Emperor In Exile

Oh my the gobermint is coming to re-educate us all....The OP needs to hang with jim boonie and his illuminati and superbowl/music thread.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Knowledge is portable...

Thanked 1,040 Times in 444 Posts

It's funny how the Columbus, Ohio "camp", states "data needed". Kind of like there isn't one there but since the population is so high, someone determined it probably has one.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Emperor In Exile

Seriously you think they would allow their "camps" to be viewed from satellites they supposedly control?????????
Old 02-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Recent Blog:
Prepared

calling BS also especially the one for richards gebaur first it is not in kansas it is in missouri
2nd I grew up living on the base in the 80s after the 442nd left for whiteman went thru all the old buildings hey what does a teenager have to do 3rd now it is a car auction site nothing there time to go home children
The Following User Says Thank You to sskillett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 01:08 AM
Buffed and bear bottomed.

I live near Fort Wayne and there is no facility there!

Also, this one!
Jefferson Proving Ground, IN
Last Updated by Todd on Nov 15, 2008
Southern Indiana - This facility was an active base with test firing occurring daily. Portions of the base have been opened to create an industrial park, but other areas are still highly restricted. A camp is believed to be located "downrange". Facility is equipped with an airfield and has a nearby rail line.

Bull crap!
I drove truck for 23 years, pulled a lot of loads out of there, they have a land reclamation project going on in the down range area where there are still a lot of unexploded ordinance from the old days and what has been re-claimed is now prime natural habitat and hunting grounds!

They started a project like a homesteading deal, where a person can do a reclamation on a parcel and be granted title deed and live there, thought about doing that myself!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KenD For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2012, 09:52 AM
To the surface!

Thanked 6,840 Times in 2,872 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy56 View Post
well the one here in idaho near minidoka is a museum and it was renovated to show what really happened to the Japanese in WW2... There are maybe 25 beds there and in only one of the buildings.... An 8 foot tall chain link fence with no razor wire and little to nothing else..... scrap that theory

The other is allegedly up near lolo pass in Idaho.... BS the land there is owned by ralph carlson.... and he lives in Lewiston...It is an older hunting and guide airfield landing strip.... there are stalls for 12 horses, 1 barn with a couple of hundred bales of hay in it, and a barracks that has 26 beds in it and a wood burner stove....scrap this one as well.

That i know for sure because i go there every year to go elk hunting and hunting for bear....

so scrap all the theories on Idaho...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Heretic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2012, 09:23 PM
An Awesome Dude

Thanked 3,226 Times in 1,655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn
I'll be the first to call Bull **** on this based on the Google Maps Okanogan County WA location.
GOOGLE should not be trusted FOR ANYTHING!! (Especially stuff like this)
Old 02-23-2012, 10:24 PM
Ron Swanson 2016

Thanked 26,542 Times in 13,876 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

McClellan AFB in North Highlands, California is now an industrial park under the control of Sacramento County. It never housed more than 10,000 Air Force Personnel. I grew up across the street from it in the 1960's and 1970's.

That one is a false flag
The Following User Says Thank You to SgtBooker44 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62 View Post
I thought sure the old Farragut Navy Base in N Idaho would be one. Nope, they put in it the woods near Lolo Pass which is under 12 feet of snow!!!!

That one near lolo pass in Idaho.... the land there is now owned by ralph carlson.... and he lives in Lewiston...It is an older hunting and guide airfield landing strip.... there are stalls for up to a dozen horses, 1 old barn with a couple of hundred bales of hay in it, and a barracks that has 26 beds in it and a wood burner stove.. I think it was once part of some sort of a navy radar place, but right now like you said there is 12 to 18 feet of snow on it

I go up there every year to go elk hunting and hunting for bear....with a couple of other people out of Kamiah and Lewiston
The Following User Says Thank You to cowboy56 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 11:06 AM
just me and mine

Quote:
That one near lolo pass in Idaho.... the land there is now owned by ralph carlson.... and he lives in Lewiston...It is an older hunting and guide airfield landing strip.... there are stalls for up to a dozen horses, 1 old barn with a couple of hundred bales of hay in it, and a barracks that has 26 beds in it and a wood burner stove.. I think it was once part of some sort of a navy radar place, but right now like you said there is 12 to 18 feet of snow on it

I go up there every year to go elk hunting and hunting for bear....with a couple of other people out of Kamiah and Lewiston
Hey Cowboy, You think I might be able to join ya this season? I live down in the valley, and would love to go with y'all for bear/elk. Last 3 seasons they have skunked me. But I think it's because of the wolves.
The Following User Says Thank You to northidahofisher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 04:25 PM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by northidahofisher View Post
Hey Cowboy, You think I might be able to join ya this season? I live down in the valley, and would love to go with y'all for bear/elk. Last 3 seasons they have skunked me. But I think it's because of the wolves.

you bet.... I grew up in that area of the state.. kinda like my back yard.... I got the horses and mules to pack the kills out.... big trailer to haul everything... I usually go into Lewiston a few days before and rest up, double check everything..... and then up the hill.....

There have been some wolf problems up there but not that much.... The elk are still pretty thick back in towards the saint regis area on the montana side... but i always stay in idaho. About a 25 mile road run into where we saddle up and set elk camp...

rememmber it something like 5200 feet plus back in there... so get used to thinner air....
Old 02-25-2012, 12:13 AM
just me and mine

Quote:
you bet.... I grew up in that area of the state.. kinda like my back yard.... I got the horses and mules to pack the kills out.... big trailer to haul everything... I usually go into Lewiston a few days before and rest up, double check everything..... and then up the hill.....

There have been some wolf problems up there but not that much.... The elk are still pretty thick back in towards the saint regis area on the montana side... but i always stay in idaho. About a 25 mile road run into where we saddle up and set elk camp...

rememmber it something like 5200 feet plus back in there... so get used to thinner air....
Sounds good! PM me with details if you like. I will need around 1 month notice prior to the actual date we will be leaving, so I can make sure everything is copacetic with the wife and work schedules.

Remember to bring a shovel!

Ya I hunt/play right at around 6000ft up behind Grangeville, so elevation isn't an issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to northidahofisher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 12:28 AM
What are you looking at!

Seriously? If the government was to try to put US citizens in concentration camps, the firearms owners in America wouldnt allow that to happen,being that Obummer is the Firearms salesman of the century.
Old 02-25-2012, 02:28 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 9,096 Times in 4,524 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
I checked the "FEMA Camp" listed here nearest me. It's an intersection in the middle of Crossville, TN. right between a CVS Pharmacy and a gas station.

This one must be underground.
That might have been one of the ones I added last year.