Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Financial Forum
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files



Financial Forum Economics and Precious Metals

Advertise Here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2012, 12:18 PM
ranger56528's Avatar
ranger56528 ranger56528 is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nxt to a Lake In MN...
Posts: 731
Thanks: 441
Thanked 452 Times in 258 Posts
Default



Advertise Here

I must be a Selfish Baby Boomer...Lets see..Will not vote for RP no matter what....
Selfish because I worked hard to get what I own...
My Home...Own...
Vehs.....Own..
Toys i.e boats,atvs harleys....Own..
Health Ins......Pay my OWN and Familys...
Credit card dept.....Very little.....
Adopted 2 children.................................Priceless .........

Some of us selfish baby boomers learned along time ago not to rely on Gov when we get older,some of us selfish baby boomers have put money away knowing we can't count on Gov..

If some people think they are Intiteld to things like Health Care,College,handouts because they were born in the USA....Move to someplace else thats has a Intitelment society like lets say Greece and see how that works out for ya....
SS is a Ponzi Scheme and its collapsing in on itself.........
I'm 51 yrs old and have worked hard in my life to get what I have and to call someone like me a selfish baby boomer is like throwing a match in a bucket of gasoline,not a smart move.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ranger56528 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 12:21 PM
kris704th's Avatar
kris704th kris704th is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,020 Times in 785 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohionative View Post
Do you think the younger generation magically became lazy or is it possible it developed from **** poor parenting? Lazyness is not a genetic disorder it is a LEARNED trait either through allowance or observation. Each generation is a product of their parents and environment.
Absolutely. But Wayfara is blaming the WRONG sector for bankrupting Social Security .. and listening to the Liberals for calling Baby Boomers *entitlests*

The Government is responsible for the deficit of SS, not the older generation. Obama and crew .. what .. tripled the Nation's deficit in the past three years? Just imagine what the Healthcare will do when fully activated

I am 61 and I will do everything in my power to AVOID signing on to that crap legislation health(death)care bill. IMO .. it is nothing but a sleazy way to get into our bank accounts and rob US with rising health costs to fund those who do not, never paid a dime into it because it's all about VOTES and POWER over US.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kris704th For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 12:35 PM
kris704th's Avatar
kris704th kris704th is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,020 Times in 785 Posts
Default

Just found this ...

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...ditorialPage_h

FOOD STAMP NATION

Newt Gingrich threw a rhetorical tomato at the White House in Monday's South Carolina primary debate when he noted that "more people have been put on food stamps under Barack Obama than any other President in history." White House spokesman Jay Carney dubbed the claim "crazy" Tuesday, by which we assume he meant the President himself didn't literally enroll people in the program. Because any other way you cut the numbers, Mr. Gingrich is right.

According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture's latest data, a record 44.7 million people participated in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program in fiscal 2011 at a $75.3 billion cost to taxpayers. That's up from 28.2 million and $37.6 billion in 2008. Some four million people are now on food stamps in Texas, with California (3.7 million) and Florida (3.1 million) close behind. In absolute numbers, President Obama has presided over a food stamp boom.

Mr. Carney says participation rates depend on the state of the national economy, which is true but not a sufficient explanation. As the nearby chart shows, the food stamp rolls have historically risen in recessions (1974-75 and 1981-82) and fallen during robust expansions (1980s and 1990s). The exception is the last decade, as the rolls rose as expected during the short 2001 downturn but then kept increasing throughout the decade with the single exception of a modest decline in 2007.

The reason is policy as much as it is slower economic growth. President George W. Bush expanded food stamp eligibility with the egregious 2002 farm bill by adjusting deductions and income tests and encouraging states to find more participants. The Pelosi Congress then rebranded the program in the Food, Conservation, and Energy Act of June 2008 to emphasize nutrition rather than the stigma of receiving handouts. As a result and also thanks to the recession in 2008, food stamp participation rose by 10.9 million across the Bush Presidency.
But Mr. Obama is now outstripping that dubious achievement, and in only three years rather than eight. The 2009 stimulus bill increased maximum benefits and authorized more money for states to administer the program. Some 11.2 million more people have joined the rolls from 2009 through 2011, including 4.4 million last year during what was ostensibly an economic recovery.


Food stamps were intended to help the truly needy so children wouldn't go without nourishment, but Washington is slowly turning it into one more entitlement for millions of Americans. Mr. Gingrich received loud applause on Monday less for his partisan criticism than because he zeroed in on the dangers of dependence on government, especially for the poor. He said he wanted to "help poor people learn how to get a job, learn how to get a better job and learn some day to own the job."

This is the right political goal. What's "crazy," to borrow Mr. Carney's word, is for a society to shrug its shoulders when nearly 45 million citizens are on the food dole.


Obama racking up MORE National debt !!! This has NOTHING to do with Baby Boomers. We see this for what it is .. more people on the dole NOT contributing and our Youth will suffer for it. My oldest daughter just gave birth to her third son this morning. YOU BET I CARE ABOUT THE WELFARE FOR ALL OF MY GRANDCHILDREN IN THE YEARS TO COME .. and the mess we .. and YOU YOUNG VOTERS are heaving upon them.
Old 01-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Wayfara Wayfara is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 149
Thanks: 2
Thanked 272 Times in 76 Posts
Default

I read that if any candidate tries to mess with the elderly people's entitlements that it's like touching the third rail politically. Ron Paul says he would still take care of the elderly but those baby boomers want the maximum amount of money that they can squeeze out of broke ass uncle Sam as possible.

If it was just people under age 40 voting Ron Paul would win the Republican primary easily. But because of the older baby boomers reaching the age where they will start collecting SS he is unelectable.

Young middle class Americans are trapped with an unchangeable corrupt government. There is no difference between the two parties now. Both are controlled by money printing criminal bankers and both parties cater to their own type of parasitic constituents.

Conservatives have retired and become liberals now. Government come and take care of me! Give me my money! You owe me! Most conservatives have aged out or will be soon and now many of them have to rely on the government.

The core principle of conservatism is self reliance. What do you do when millions of conservatives have aged and can no longer support themselves and have to resort to big government which is the core of liberalism?

I predict America will be becoming increasingly socialist to take care of all those boomers. The health care system will have to become socialist to take care of those millions of sickly smelly old farts.

Young people will live like the communist Eastern Europeans did. Working a crap job for low wages. Never being able to own a house or land and living in crappy little apartments. Driving crappy cars, wearing cheap clothes, they will have less freedoms than their parents did. Multiple generations of family crammed into tiny apartments. Massive unemployment, going to college but never being able to find decent employment being stuck doing menial jobs............all to pay for those greedy baby boomers.

The average food stamp benefit is like what? $150 a month A baby boomer on Soc Sec gets a little over $1,200 a month not to mention their massive Medicare bill for all the health problems they have.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wayfara For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Wigglesdabum Wigglesdabum is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 132
Thanks: 27
Thanked 74 Times in 42 Posts
Default

Ron Paul is keeping himself from getting elected. He is bat %$# crazy. 0% tax... really Paul... really. What are you going to do trade pelts to China to pay off the debt?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wigglesdabum For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:00 PM
kris704th's Avatar
kris704th kris704th is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,020 Times in 785 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfara View Post
I read that if any candidate tries to mess with the elderly people's entitlements that it's like touching the third rail politically. Ron Paul says he would still take care of the elderly but those baby boomers want the maximum amount of money that they can squeeze out of broke ass uncle Sam as possible.

If it was just people under age 40 voting Ron Paul would win the Republican primary easily. But because of the older baby boomers reaching the age where they will start collecting SS he is unelectable.

Young middle class Americans are trapped with an unchangeable corrupt government. There is no difference between the two parties now. Both are controlled by money printing criminal bankers and both parties cater to their own type of parasitic constituents.

Conservatives have retired and become liberals now. Government come and take care of me! Give me my money! You owe me! Most conservatives have aged out or will be soon and now many of them have to rely on the government.

The core principle of conservatism is self reliance. What do you do when millions of conservatives have aged and can no longer support themselves and have to resort to big government which is the core of liberalism?

I predict America will be becoming increasingly socialist to take care of all those boomers. The health care system will have to become socialist to take care of those millions of sickly smelly old farts.

Young people will live like the communist Eastern Europeans did. Working a crap job for low wages. Never being able to own a house or land and living in crappy little apartments. Driving crappy cars, wearing cheap clothes, they will have less freedoms than their parents did. Multiple generations of family crammed into tiny apartments. Massive unemployment, going to college but never being able to find decent employment being stuck doing menial jobs............all to pay for those greedy baby boomers.
We DON'T want to be taken care of .. only want back what we were FORCED to PAY into. BOY , DOES THAT SMACK OF THE LIBERAL PHILOSOPHY ?? *TAKEN CARE OF* = Government Control .. reason NOT to vote for RP!!

We only want OUR $$$$$ back!! Why don't you get that ???
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kris704th For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:03 PM
Bitterroot Saint Bitterroot Saint is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: northwest
Posts: 2,688
Thanks: 1,443
Thanked 2,914 Times in 1,293 Posts
Default

Ok 3 pages and no answer on the college thing....I think silence has given me the answer....probbaly those evil baby boomer parents paid for it...

major? liberal arts, music, women's studies, or art...those are my guesses
Old 01-22-2012, 01:08 PM
tdawg75's Avatar
tdawg75 tdawg75 is offline
first class white trash
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: the southern of the 2 carolinas
Age: 38
Posts: 1,064
Thanks: 1,221
Thanked 1,139 Times in 503 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris704th View Post
We DON'T want to be taken care of .. only want back what we were FORCED to PAY into.

We only want OUR $$$$$ back!! Why don't you get that ???
he cant see it because he is guilty of what he is accusing everyone else of. he is using a tried and true liberal tactic, which is to accuse the other side of your own faults to divert attention away from yourself.

he cant see it because he, himself, is too selfish to understand that just because he wants rp, that doesnt mean the rest of us do.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tdawg75 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:09 PM
kris704th's Avatar
kris704th kris704th is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,020 Times in 785 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterroot Saint View Post
Ok 3 pages and no answer on the college thing....I think silence has given me the answer....probbaly those evil baby boomer parents paid for it...

major? liberal arts, music, women's studies, or art...those are my guesses
Hmm .. I bet that you are right And WHO is an entitlest?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kris704th For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:11 PM
Bitterroot Saint Bitterroot Saint is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: northwest
Posts: 2,688
Thanks: 1,443
Thanked 2,914 Times in 1,293 Posts
Default

I hope for Pauls sake, he never asked the OP to serve on the PR campaign side of it.....

he would lose support quicker than a rat out of an aqueduct (Life of Brian - Monty Pyhton)
Old 01-22-2012, 01:14 PM
kris704th's Avatar
kris704th kris704th is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,020 Times in 785 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg75 View Post
he cant see it because he is guilty of what he is accusing everyone else of. he is using a tried and true liberal tactic, which is to accuse the other side of your own faults to divert attention away from yourself.

he cant see it because he, himself, is too selfish to understand that just because he wants rp, that doesnt mean the rest of us do.
I know .. hasn't learned the art of *agreeing to disagree* and to respect an opposing opinion.

As Judge Judy would say *Open your ears, and listen. You might learn something*
The Following User Says Thank You to kris704th For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:14 PM
ranger56528's Avatar
ranger56528 ranger56528 is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nxt to a Lake In MN...
Posts: 731
Thanks: 441
Thanked 452 Times in 258 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterroot Saint View Post
Ok 3 pages and no answer on the college thing....I think silence has given me the answer....probbaly those evil baby boomer parents paid for it...

major? liberal arts, music, women's studies, or art...those are my guesses
Wait a minite Bitterroot....We are now Selfish and Greedy baby boomers ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ranger56528 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Bitterroot Saint Bitterroot Saint is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: northwest
Posts: 2,688
Thanks: 1,443
Thanked 2,914 Times in 1,293 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranger56528 View Post
Wait a minite Bitterroot....We are now Selfish and Greedy baby boomers ..
I am? the baby boomer thingy extends to 1970 when I was born? whodathunkit


I am the platypus to her labeling system I guess
Old 01-22-2012, 01:16 PM
ranger56528's Avatar
ranger56528 ranger56528 is offline
Hiker
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Nxt to a Lake In MN...
Posts: 731
Thanks: 441
Thanked 452 Times in 258 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterroot Saint View Post
I hope for Pauls sake, he never asked the OP to serve on the PR campaign side of it.....

he would lose support quicker than a rat out of an aqueduct (Life of Brian - Monty Pyhton)
heehehee.
The Following User Says Thank You to ranger56528 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:20 PM
Cinbad's Avatar
Cinbad Cinbad is offline
Krazy Kitty
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,000
Thanks: 17,508
Thanked 5,885 Times in 2,668 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra skier View Post
You do know I played by the rules all of my life and SS was deducted from my checks and paid as part of my self employment taxes. SS is NOT an entitlement, it is an INSURANCE BENEFIT that was paid for through premiums over a LIFETIME.

Quit slamming boomers because we happened to live in one of the greatest booms in technology, global corporate growth (and control) and greedy politicians.

The combination of Global Corporate control and Corrupt Politicians are where the problems lay. The power has been taken from the the peoples hands through fraud, corruption and graft.

What exactly are you doing to help correct the situation?
Ditto. I also worked all my life since I was a young teen and paid into SS. Our govt said it would be for retirement. Well social security used to be solvent and was supposed to be in a lock box but the govt stole it and left us a big IOFU. I will be 60 this year and am always in severe pain because of a disability. I guess I don't deserve what I was promised, ha? That was MY money!
No I don't think illegals or drug addicts etc should get a free ride so to the person who is painting everyone with the same brush, please do some more research.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cinbad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:21 PM
DollreeMappEsq's Avatar
DollreeMappEsq DollreeMappEsq is offline
Tu ne cede malis.
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Suburban Midwest
Posts: 307
Thanks: 244
Thanked 298 Times in 140 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitterroot Saint View Post
Ok 3 pages and no answer on the college thing....I think silence has given me the answer....probbaly those evil baby boomer parents paid for it...

major? liberal arts, music, women's studies, or art...those are my guesses
I can't speak for the person you originally asked. I paid for undergraduate college out of my own pocket from money I had earned and saved and money I acquired while working three jobs during college. I also received a $5,000 merit scholarship from a private charity.

In law school, I received a substantial scholarship of about $15,000 per year from a private school for my performance at my undergraduate institution. I then borrowed approximately $100,000 from private lenders to pay for my bills. I purposefully avoided any and all government loans because I believe no one else should pay for my education. I was able to pay all my loans off within three years after school by starting my own business and working my rear end off.

To generalize and suggest that every individual from my generation is lazy and dependent is wrong. I work hard every single day in my own business that I built from the ground up. I take pride in my accomplishments considering I came from next to nothing.

I realize how fortunate I am, and because of my success, I have chosen to share my skills with those who could not otherwise afford it. I have dedicated more than 1,000 hours of my time during EACH of the past three years helping veterans coming back from these undeclared and unconstitutional wars that suffer from physical and mental illnesses and have no jobs waiting for them. Our government treats them like crap, and I refuse to sit on the sidelines and let it happen. When the older generation of lawyers cast them away because they are unable to pay, I am there to assist them no matter the cost or the time involved.

I am not lazy, I am not a dependent, and I am perfectly capable of caring for myself.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DollreeMappEsq For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 01:25 PM
kris704th's Avatar
kris704th kris704th is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,020 Times in 785 Posts
Default

Ya mean there IS hope for the youth after all ?? j/k

I know there is
Old 01-22-2012, 01:26 PM
Bitterroot Saint Bitterroot Saint is offline
I love this forum
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: northwest
Posts: 2,688
Thanks: 1,443
Thanked 2,914 Times in 1,293 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollreeMappEsq View Post
I can't speak for the person you originally asked. I paid for undergraduate college out of my own pocket from money I had earned and saved and money I acquired while working three jobs during college. I also received a $5,000 merit scholarship from a private charity.

In law school, I received a substantial scholarship of about $15,000 per year from a private school for my performance at my undergraduate institution. I then borrowed approximately $100,000 from private lenders to pay for my loans. I purposefully avoided any and all government loans because I believe no one else should pay for my education. I was able to pay all my loans off within three years after school by starting my own business and working my rear end off.

To generalize and suggest that every individual from my generation is lazy and dependent is wrong. I work hard every single day in my own business that I built from the ground up. I take pride in my accomplishments considering I came from next to nothing.

I realize how fortunate I am, and because of my success, I have chosen to share my skills with those who could not otherwise afford it. I have dedicated more than 1,000 hours of my time during EACH of the past three years helping veterans coming back from these undeclared and unconstitutional wars that suffer from physical and mental illnesses and have no jobs waiting for them. Our government treats them like crap, and I refuse to sit on the sidelines and let it happen. When the older generation of lawyers cast them away because they are unable to pay, I am there to assist them no matter the cost or the time involved.

I am not lazy, I am not a dependent, and I am perfectly capable of caring for myself.
I never said you nor anyone was lazy. Ok, so you hepled vets...I am one of them..I am well aware of how the government treats us and is why I eagerly wait the government desmise....and no old fart with promises can change it.

But, you were not the one who labeled basically everyone NOT ayoung, white, and with a job as the reason America hates Paul

SHE has not answered the college question and it speaks volumnes.

Oh ya, and I am NOT a baby boomer.......just tired of the same crap every 4 years with people expecting something special and supernatural to happen with the next flavor of the month candidate.

I am prepped, so is my family...wanna know what I want? sure, no problem

burn DC, f'in BURN
Old 01-22-2012, 01:28 PM
kris704th's Avatar
kris704th kris704th is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 1,522
Thanks: 723
Thanked 2,020 Times in 785 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollreeMappEsq View Post
I can't speak for the person you originally asked. I paid for undergraduate college out of my own pocket from money I had earned and saved and money I acquired while working three jobs during college. I also received a $5,000 merit scholarship from a private charity.

In law school, I received a substantial scholarship of about $15,000 per year from a private school for my performance at my undergraduate institution. I then borrowed approximately $100,000 from private lenders to pay for my loans. I purposefully avoided any and all government loans because I believe no one else should pay for my education. I was able to pay all my loans off within three years after school by starting my own business and working my rear end off.

To generalize and suggest that every individual from my generation is lazy and dependent is wrong. I work hard every single day in my own business that I built from the ground up. I take pride in my accomplishments considering I came from next to nothing.

I realize how fortunate I am, and because of my success, I have chosen to share my skills with those who could not otherwise afford it. I have dedicated more than 1,000 hours of my time during EACH of the past three years helping veterans coming back from these undeclared and unconstitutional wars that suffer from physical and mental illnesses and have no jobs waiting for them. Our government treats them like crap, and I refuse to sit on the sidelines and let it happen. When the older generation of lawyers cast them away because they are unable to pay, I am there to assist them no matter the cost or the time involved.

I am not lazy, I am not a dependent, and I am perfectly capable of caring for myself.
Same as for my kids, but they just haven't LIVED long enough .. not enough life experiences under their belts either. I was the same way when I was younger. As I got older, I became more conservative in my views, and MUCH LESS trusting with our government .. But let it be known .. I LOVE my Country.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:32 PM
Cinbad's Avatar
Cinbad Cinbad is offline
Krazy Kitty
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Maine
Posts: 5,000
Thanks: 17,508
Thanked 5,885 Times in 2,668 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfara View Post
What kind of government do you expect to get when you have millions and millions of entitled and selfish aging obese and unhealthy American's signing up for massive government entitlement programs that cost the US government about $400,000 for each person in money the government doesn't have. These people are predominantly white and conservative and dominate the Republican party.

VS

A liberal party that caters to an entitled class of slackers and promotes socialism and big government entitlement programs that costs money the US government doesn't have.

You get a corrupt increasingly socialist government that is only sustainable through financial and banking subterfuge and massive money printing and the inflation that follows it.

While this benefits the baby boomers and other government entitlement benefit recipients the inflation, corruption and increasing government control is destroying the standard of living for younger middle class Americans.

The economic outlook for America would be now where near as bleak if it wasn't for the coming tidal wave of government entitlement seeking baby boomers.

Social Security is a Ponzi scheme and everyone has known this for a long time. Everyone knows there is no money that has been set aside. However I do believe people should get back the money they were forced to pay into it. The average Social Security recipient got $1177 a month last year the vast majority of people on Social Security get far more than they paid into it and that is a form of welfare.

As Ron Paul says "Social Security is unconstitutional" and wants to free younger Americans from paying into this massive fraud. He plans to take care of the elderly with money saved by cutting back the military.

No way in hell has an average social security collector put in enough to collect $1177 a month or $14,121 a year in benefits.
You are wrong about how much each person gets. It goes by what you paid in over a lifetime. I didn't have good paying jobs but still worked all my life. I get less than $700.00 a month and I can't live on that. I live with a roommate that gets more than me because he had good paying jobs but suffered a severe brain injury and can't work. Please stop judging others because it could happen to you. What would happen if you had a car accident and were a quadroplegic and couldn't work? Would you regect assistance? Think about it.
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Entitlement Hater Paul Ryan Was A Social Security Baby FXjohn Political News and Discussion 107 08-14-2012 06:45 PM
Many Baby Boomers Will Work As Wage Slaves Until They Drop Dead ozarkeagle Financial Forum 123 08-25-2011 03:26 AM
"Ron Paul Can't Be Elected" KaBar67 Political News and Discussion 41 02-16-2011 08:03 PM
Baby Boomers Expected to Drain Medicare Hazeleyes General Discussion 99 01-06-2011 08:14 PM
For aging Baby Boomers... Diesel Dan Jokes, Humor & Music 1 04-06-2008 09:25 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright Kevin Felts 2006 - 2012,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net


This site is Gunny Approved