Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Religious Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 01-03-2012, 09:41 PM
I Am For The Constitution

Default RFID Chip = mark of the beast?

Advertise Here

I am wondering if you think the RFID chip is the mark of the beast? This was put into the new healthcare bill and I could certainly see how this could easily be used to make it where you cannot buy or sell goods without it

The Obama Health care bill includes (under Class II, Paragraph 1, Section B) “(ii) a class II device that is implantable”. Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 (B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to
15 information respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary

As approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to survive n va For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2012, 10:26 PM
I LOVED THIS F0RUM!

Thanked 32,935 Times in 12,711 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 2

This topic has come up numerous times and I find it interesting. I think the chip could be the mark or it could play a part in the overall scheme of things. The mark could be in the forehead (our thoughts and beliefs). Some believe that the true mark is our mental and/or spiritual state of mind. It could be where we place our allegiance. If we trust in the beast system then we will willingly accept a computer chip. If we distrust the beast system then we will reject the chip or a bar code or whatever might be that identifying feature of "the mark of the beast."

It may be too early to say for sure but I do believe that we will know when that time comes (if it even happens in our lifetime).

There's no doubt that the chip is a reality and is being utilized in various ways at this very moment. If it isn't the mark it could be a precursor.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ActionJackson For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Survivor

Thanked 57,771 Times in 17,464 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by survive n va View Post
I am wondering if you think the RFID chip is the mark of the beast? This was put into the new healthcare bill and I could certainly see how this could easily be used to make it where you cannot buy or sell goods without it

The Obama Health care bill includes (under Class II, Paragraph 1, Section B) “(ii) a class II device that is implantable”. Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 (B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to
15 information respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary

As approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information
Growing up in the 60's and 70's, I find it very surreal to be living in our time and watching the events unfold like so many predicted.

Thank the Lord we have His word and his promise to comfort us through these dark times in history that were predicted so long ago.

It's true I prep, but my plan is to take as many with me as I can before that trumpet blast and God looks to His son and say's "Go get my Bride"

Praise God!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Prepared

As AJ said, it could very well be a precursor. But once the chip is in, the only thing it needs is some new programming to link it to bank accounts and credit cards (im not a programmer so i dont really know). But it sure does seem risky to get the medical record chip.

Not being able to buy or sell sure is a good scenario to prep for. Its good to know how to make things so you wont have to buy them. For people to accept the mark (or anything really) it seems like it has to come gradually, so id guess that restrictions mentioned above would be before violent persecution. but i am also not a theologian either!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D.K For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 09:37 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,592 Times in 721 Posts

It is and it isn't. The bible didn't really prophecy microchip implantation. Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but religion is just one of the pillars of control of the elite. I can imagine they had a plan to mark the population as far back as when the bible was penned. The chipping idea came more recently, and of course they want to tie it in with the mark. Why? Because for Christians, the rule of the antichrist is inevitable. You have already been programmed to believe it is impossible to fight.
Old 01-04-2012, 09:57 AM
Prepared

Well a subdermal implant is not exactly a mark, but maybe a tattoo would be placed over it so ya dont forget where it is. A tattoo would not make it impossible to but and sell, but not having a microchip linked to your accounts would if paper money became obsolete.

ToeCutter, the book of Revelation was written by John after he was shown these things. So no, of course there was not a plan in motion to mark the population two millenia ago, but that is not the point and no one made that claim.

People want security. If you do not carry cash, it cannot be stolen.
People also want convenience. You cant misplace or 'forget to grab' a subdermal implant.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to D.K For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 11:40 AM
Blue in a Red state

Thanked 23,557 Times in 8,051 Posts

Most are already carrying an RFID chip and paying for the pleasure, it's called a cell phone.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:18 PM

I'm not a big RFID/computer chip is the mark kinda guy, The Bible uses the terms mark, write, place to mean things other then physcial. It is writen I will write my laws of the forehead and hands of men. (paraphrased by me) That was writen before Jesus was born, by the time he was born there were a bunch of folks running arround with scriptures writen and placed on their foreheads and hands thinking that was what God meant. But Jesus had to spend a great deal of time and effort telling them they got it wrong. Looking back on it now we can see God meant what we thought and how we acted, when he said He would write His laws on our foreheads and hands. I see the Mark of the beast as the same type of thing, by the way we think and act. Those that have the mark of the Beast will think and act accordingly, that is what makes it the mark. I'm not for RFID chips because I'm an American and I don't want my physcial freedom curtailed or monitored by the Gov't, they ain't got that right under the US Constitution. I got the right to feel secure in my person and belongings.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:48 PM

If it is, then you already have two of its precursors, a Social Security Number, and a credit or debit card.

RFID isn't needed to track our sorry asses.

You have a cell phone? Email? GPS? Purchasing Habits? Silly little store "customer appreciation cards", that give you "discounts" on products"?

Should I continue?
The Following User Says Thank You to JethroUSMC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 30,871 Times in 9,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by survive n va View Post
I am wondering if you think the RFID chip is the mark of the beast?
No. I don't.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:42 AM
I Am For The Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by JethroUSMC View Post
If it is, then you already have two of its precursors, a Social Security Number, and a credit or debit card.

RFID isn't needed to track our sorry asses.

You have a cell phone? Email? GPS? Purchasing Habits? Silly little store "customer appreciation cards", that give you "discounts" on products"?

Should I continue?
The mark of the beast isn't something that tracks you. It's something that you will receive to pledge allegiance and will not be able to buy or sell anything without it. The rfid chip is being ushered in as something to store your medical records and info but I think it could easily be turned into a situation where you get your paycheck on this chip and you can only buy and sell by having it

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to survive n va For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 07:54 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,566 Times in 1,031 Posts

Because for Christians, the rule of the antichrist is inevitable. You have already been programmed to believe it is impossible to fight.[/QUOTE]

I must be programmed differently, or a heathen ,for I will fight to the last breath no matter the odds and take as many goose steppers with me as I can
The Following User Says Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Prepared

That's it.. Won't be able to buy anything without the mark. So maybe John back in the day seeing the chip being used.. could only explain it as taking the mark. He probably wouldn't know what else to call it.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankeeswagman For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 08:20 AM
aging

Thanked 12,447 Times in 4,086 Posts

My cat is chipped, my vehicle titles have my name on them, logos say who made something.

Implants, tattoos, bar codes ... we have a long history of marking property.

Make of it what you will, but keep stacking up the beans, band-aids, and bullets.
The Following User Says Thank You to W.Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2012, 08:31 AM
6 Boys and 13 Hands

Thanked 14,425 Times in 4,289 Posts

At the time John wrote the Revelations slaves and the military were tattooed as to owner and unit assigned to. Domestic slaves were tattooed in their forehead to denote their owner and the military were tattooed in their right hand to show unit and when a soldier was killed they simply cut off their right hand for body count.

The cutting off of the hand for body count goes back to one of the battles fought at Megiddo and I'm not sure which one. Megiddo is supposed to be the place of the first battle and the last.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:51 AM
Rock'em Sock'em Glock'em

Question We will be destroyed because of lack of knowledge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post
It is and it isn't. The bible didn't really prophecy microchip implantation. Hate to burst anyone's bubble, but religion is just one of the pillars of control of the elite. I can imagine they had a plan to mark the population as far back as when the bible was penned. The chipping idea came more recently, and of course they want to tie it in with the mark. Why? Because for Christians, the rule of the antichrist is inevitable. You have already been programmed to believe it is impossible to fight.
Chipped, marked or not ???? It seems we are the beasts, cattle, livestock, etc. We have been herded and marked, tagged, registered, tracked, licensed, immunized, culled, branded, and on and on. The bell rings the alarm sounds and we run to work and to and fro, helter-skelter, going to work to feed the machine that will destroy us.
"You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don’t you call me ’cause I can’t go
I owe my soul to the company store"
For the whole song http://archshrk.com/sold-my-soul-to-the-company-store
We have done this to ourselves, we fell asleep and woke up in the Matrix of the NWO and now we wait for our Neo, Jesus to save us!
Old 01-07-2012, 07:57 AM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 30,871 Times in 9,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboonedockssaint View Post
Chipped, marked or not ???? It seems we are the beasts, cattle, livestock, etc. We have been herded and marked, tagged, registered, tracked, licensed, immunized, culled, branded, and on and on. The bell rings the alarm sounds and we run to work and to and fro, helter-skelter, going to work to feed the machine that will destroy us.
"You load sixteen tons, what do you get
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don’t you call me ’cause I can’t go
I owe my soul to the company store"
For the whole song http://archshrk.com/sold-my-soul-to-the-company-store
We have done this to ourselves, we fell asleep and woke up in the Matrix of the NWO and now we wait for our Neo, Jesus to save us!
If you get the opportunity, watch the classic film, 'Metropolis'.