Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 12-27-2011, 05:03 PM
I Am For The Constitution

Default Martial Law, NWO, FEMA CAMP, Depopulation

Advertise Here

I have been reading this forum and have found alot of useful information but still trying to figure out how to navigate and search this forum. As I browse topics anytime there's mention of "conspiracy theories" people are labeled to be in the tin hat club. Is there a topic thread/place to discuss these issues on here?

I think it's easy to label ideas as crazy, but it's gotten to the point where Marshall Law, RFID chips, FEMA camps, depopulation One world gvt, etc are becoming a very possible reality.

I am just wondering your opinions on the sequence of events or how all this will unfold.

I included obvious words in the title line so that people who do not believe will not waste there time opening this thread. Thanks

Last edited by jfountain2; 12-27-2011 at 09:55 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to survive n va For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:08 PM
Finally home.

Thanked 2,931 Times in 768 Posts

1. It is martial law, not marshall law.
2. There is an entire conspiracy theory section. Enjoy.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Category5 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Target Shooter

A policeman with the name "Marshall Law" would be sooooo kick ass!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DaveyDoes For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:23 PM
Calmez vers le bas

Thanked 22,821 Times in 8,999 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Firearms Post 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by survive n va View Post
I have been reading this forum and have found alot of useful information but still trying to figure out how to navigate and search this forum. As I browse topics anytime there's mention of "conspiracy theories" people are labeled to be in the tin hat club. Is there a topic thread/place to discuss these issues on here?

I think it's easy to label ideas as crazy, but it's gotten to the point where Marshall Law, RFID chips, FEMA camps, depopulation One world gvt, etc are becoming a very possible reality.

I am just wondering your opinions on the sequence of events or how all this will unfold.

I included obvious words in the title line so that people who do not believe will not waste there time opening this thread. Thanks
This entire thread is now in the section you were looking for.....
Old 12-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,594 Times in 4,501 Posts

A) Minor correction: It's martial law. As in "Law imposed on a civilian population during period of war". No biggie, it just grates on some people, like mixing up their, they're and there.

B) Yes, the Controversial News and Alternative Politics forum down in the General Discussion Section is where all the tin foil hatters and their detractors hang out. Or the 2012 section, but that's for a different kind of nutter, the sort who believes it's TEOTWAWKI on 12-21-12.

C) Conspiracy theories are ca-ca. "We didn't go to the Moon, it was all faked!"; "There were no terrorists, the government was behind 9/11!"; "Secret FEMA death camps have been established all over the U.S.!"; "Contrails are actually POISONOUS CHEMICALS being spray out deliberately to kill us!": And on, and on, with no proof or even rationality. Frankly it makes you wonder how 4 billion years of stellar and biological evolution could have gone so very wrong...
The Following User Says Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:32 PM

Thanks for moving this for me. And yes I know it's spelled Martial Law, but to be honest I am new to this board and was nervous even posting about the subject
Old 12-27-2011, 05:37 PM

RFID chip in Obama's healthcare bill, Fema camps being built, The world's economy collapsing all at once, NDAA being passed and the ability to detain citizens without trial. I could go on and on

With all this going on Im trying to figure out why people aren't outraged! Or if someone could debunk any of this I would be happy to listen
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to survive n va For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:39 PM
My Temperature is Right

Thanked 4,133 Times in 2,319 Posts

I wish school would be done already.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cranky1950 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Survivor

Thanked 24,064 Times in 8,201 Posts

Quote:
RFID chip in Obama's healthcare bill, Fema camps being built, The world's economy collapsing all at once, NDAA being passed and the ability to detain citizens without trial. I could go on and on

With all this going on Im trying to figure out why people aren't outraged! Or if someone could debunk any of this I would be happy to listen
RFID in Obama care? I don't like it or him, but that's the first I have heard of that (source?) and even though I keep hearing of FEMA camps, I have no proof there either. As far as detaining American citizens without trial, they have had that ability under the patriot act for a while. All they need to do is label you an enemy combatant and that's the last the world will hear of you. And if you think that label is only for Muslims, YOU are the one who hasn't been paying attention.
Old 12-27-2011, 05:53 PM
I survive on Hate.

As faras FEMA death camps, people believe there are two in Indiana. One in the Beech Grove Amtrak Superliner Rebuild factory, and one at Muscatatuck, Indiana. There are NONE. Guess what they build at the Amtrak station? AMTRAKS. Guess what Muscatatuck is? A TRAINING CENTER. They are public places, anyone can visit.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The Heathen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Clinging to my guns

Thanked 59,006 Times in 17,719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heathen View Post
As faras FEMA death camps, people believe there are two in Indiana. One in the Beech Grove Amtrak Superliner Rebuild factory, and one at Muscatatuck, Indiana. There are NONE. Guess what they build at the Amtrak station? AMTRAKS. Guess what Muscatatuck is? A TRAINING CENTER. They are public places, anyone can visit.
Exactly, I have been to the Beech Grove "camp" it's all BS.

To date, there is ZERO evidence of any Fema-camps to house the American people.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 06:56 PM
Survivor

Thanked 9,141 Times in 4,546 Posts

Quote:
Debunk? I think you have the burden of proof backwards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Survivalguy72 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 07:46 PM
Walking methane refinery

Thanked 102,444 Times in 33,049 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 

Why bother trying to debunk anything. I've seen how that works. The tin foil hatters will latch onto even the most ridiculous of things, as long as it supports their position. While totally rejecting even the most logical of them, if they don't support their position. All the while screaming that the person posting them is a government plant.

If there was a little more rationality from that camp, there would probably be a lot more meaningful interaction between all of us. As it is, all they do is give the survivalist movement a collective black eye. Which we get to deal with every time we try to talk to someone about preparing, only to get the "yeah, and you nutbags thought X was going to be the end of the world too" reply. So because of them, we'll be facing more of a problem during a crisis, from people who we might have been able to convince to prepare, if we didn't come off as a bunch of fruitcakes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 09:58 PM
USArmy Vietnam Vet 70-73

FEMA death camps aren't real? you sure ?
Old 12-27-2011, 10:42 PM
Survivor

Thanked 11,594 Times in 4,501 Posts

Quote:
Thanks for moving this for me. And yes I know it's spelled Martial Law, but to be honest I am new to this board and was nervous even posting about the subject
Not to worry or be nervous! We VERY SELDOM unleash the Death Hounds on new posters! Hardly ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heathen View Post
This is, to a very large degree, the problem. Believers in death camps publish lists they swear by all that is good and holy contain addresses of actual, real, 100% FEMA camps that already exist. Then people near such sites go there and look, and come back to report abandoned buildings, parks, and parking lots, proving said believers are either delusional or lying through their teeth. The tinfoil hat brigade is trying to get around that now by claiming that all new buildings - factories, schools, office buildings - are being built in such a way they'll be easily convertible into prisons. Which is nonsensical, new buildings are being made by Federal regulations to, among other things, allow swift and easy evaluation in the event of fire; they're not DESIGNED to hold people inside against their wills, you'd have to tear the buildings down and rebuild them much stronger and less accessible to accomplish that. There are no facts to back up death camps or any of the other conspiracy theories people so casually toss around, just misinterpreted observations and out and out lies. Can you persuade them of this? No. This is a religion to them. They don't care about the truth, they've got serious psychological and personal problems that believing such hogwash alleviate. And so, they BELIEVE no matter what.

It's quite sad. And amazingly annoying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr1 View Post
FEMA death camps aren't real? you sure ?
Click image for larger version

Name:	1314984767580.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	59662

PRETTY sure...
The Following User Says Thank You to Moccasin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Walking methane refinery

Thanked 102,444 Times in 33,049 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moccasin View Post
Can you persuade them of this? No. This is a religion to them. They don't care about the truth, they've
That's it right there. They're not after the truth. They're only after things that support their theories.

But I guess we can't fault them for that. Even the scientific community is bad at that. When's the last time you saw a "scientific study" that was actually trying to find the truth? They are always trying to prove their particular pet theory. That's why coffee, or eggs, or carbs, or soy, or whatever, is good for you one week, bad for you the next, then good for you again.

If you try hard enough, you can "prove" almost anything. Look at the guys that pop up every now and then and present convincing evidence that the world is flat or that one plus one equals zero. We know better, but if you only go on their "evidence" then it can be pretty convincing.

It's just something in human nature that makes some people do that.
The Following User Says Thank You to MikeK For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 01:15 AM
Survivor

Thanked 4,159 Times in 1,691 Posts

Heres my opinion.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...d.php?t=204983
The Following User Says Thank You to iyaayas For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 02:03 AM
Proud Patriot

I wonder how many Jews in the 1940's thought that concentration/extermination camps like Auschwich didn't exist?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stagger61 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 10:30 AM

I am not for or against Obama. Here is the part of the bill that speaks to the rfid chip

The Obama Health care bill includes (under Class II, Paragraph 1, Section B) “(ii) a class II device that is implantable”. Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1, section B:

14 (B) In this paragraph, the term ‘data’ refers to
15 information respecting a device described in paragraph (1),
16 including claims data, patient survey data, standardized
17 analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of
18 data from disparate data environments, electronic health
19 records, and any other data deemed appropriate by the
20 Secretary

As approved by the FDA, a class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information
The Following User Says Thank You to survive n va For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2011, 10:37 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 1,853 Times in 1,002 Posts

I'm going to throw this one out there......think about it. If mass killing was "thier" intended goal, why not just poison the water facilities? Would save time and effort rounding people up. And believe it there is alot of biological and chemical weapons to choose from.