Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Religious Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 12-01-2011, 09:31 PM

Default EnviroPig and Isaiah 66.

Advertise Here

Every Bible Scholar you find online and in textbooks will tell you plainly that Isaiah 66 is referring to the last days and what looks like the millennial reign of Jesus on the earth. This is undisputed amongst Bible scholars.

Introducing....The EnviroPig!
Video at the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12099505

This is Canada's attempt at producing a pig that you can grow and take to market in less time and be friendlier with the environment by producing less waste products. The pigs produce less methane gas than normal swine.

They accomplish this amazing feat by mixing the PIG with MICE and E-coli Bacteria DNA. Isn't science great?

But wait...What does that last chapter of Isaiah say concerning the last days??

"For with fire and with his sword the LORD will execute judgment upon all men, and many will be those slain by the LORD, those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of those who eat the flesh of PIGS and MICE and other abominable things--they will meet their end together," declares the LORD."

OOPS!!!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to New2Torah.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 09:41 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 25,009 Times in 7,888 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Mixing/mingling, clean/unclean, holy/profane, hot/cold...

All we can do is warn others.

Great post, N2T!

Old 12-01-2011, 10:00 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,036 Times in 3,024 Posts

How much more blatant do things have to get before people wake up??
Temu is right....all one can do is warn others. you know, I was reading Acts 3 tonight and Peter said something that even Judaism teaches. Repent so the Messiah may come. The Jews believe even now that if they are to repent in such a large quantity and quality of people basically raising themselves up spiritually then the Messiah will come......and they are right. yeshua said you must lift up the son of man, Peter says when speaking to the Jews that they must repent so Messiah will be sent to them......all these things have yet to be fulfilled. WHERE DOES ANYONE GET OFF SAYING HIS WORD HAS BEEN
FULFILLED?
When Yeshua said it is finished he meant the work was sent to do.......at that time.....Peter says that he will be the Prophet raised up like Moses. He is telling them he will STILL COME and do what YHWH said would happen. Until then many crap things has to happen and there will have to be a distinction, a setting apart of those who are lawful and those who are lawless......yes, Torahless.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to believer0119 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:02 PM

indeed....some will listen...most will harden their heart.

time is running out.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to New2Torah.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:13 PM
From Russia with love. <3

wait. so it's not okay to eat pigs? I thought christians were okay'd to eat pig meat. I've eaten it many times. So I have been told wrong and led to believe that it was okay to eat this animal? What other animals am I not aloud to eat? Apperently my church is wrong.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big View Post
wait. so it's not okay to eat pigs? I thought christians were okay'd to eat pig meat. I've eaten it many times. So I have been told wrong and led to believe that it was okay to eat this animal? What other animals am I not aloud to eat? Apperently my church is wrong.
You were quoting Acts 10 earlier. Did you read Acts 10:28? Nothing about that chapter was about food. It was about people. Peter again repeats the vision to the others in the next chapter...but food is never mentioned as being what the vision was about. Read verse 28.

Yes, people have been deceived for a long time...myself included.

Read Leviticus 11 in your Bible for a detailed listing of what is and what is not to be food.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to New2Torah.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by New2Torah.com View Post
You were quoting Acts 10 earlier. Did you read Acts 10:28? Nothing about that chapter was about food. It was about people. Peter again repeats the vision to the others in the next chapter...but food is never mentioned as being what the vision was about. Read verse 28.

Yes, people have been deceived for a long time...myself included.
yes I did read it and it made me question my denomination hence the reason I replied here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Big For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:23 PM

Quote:
yes I did read it and it made me question my denomination hence the reason I replied here.

Correct. I used to be Southern Baptist. Get out of the denominations. They are deceiving people and don't even know it. Get alone with your Bible and start reading it from the beginning. That is how books are to be read. Then by the end of the book, you will know and understand much much much more of it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to New2Torah.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:24 PM

so whats this mean? shall be unclean until the even.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
so whats this mean? shall be unclean until the even.
If you touch a dead unclean animal, you are to wash yourself...and you are unclean until the evening. THIS IS NOT THE SAME AS SIN. It simply means that during this time of uncleanness, you are unfit to approach his alter or tabernacle. Nothing more, nothing less.

We see Paul doing this in Acts 21:26-27 He cleans himself for 7 days before approaching the alter in Jerusalem.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to New2Torah.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,036 Times in 3,024 Posts

I would like add a scary thing here for Big........I was southern Baptist but left when I realized the magnitude of things that were not taught to me.....the scary part is, is after learning so many new and wonderful things from Torah, my husband angrily went to the pastor to prove I was wrong about everything.......the pastor told him....I WAS RIGHT.

So here I am sitting knowing that he is purposefully not teaching his congregation these things when he knows they are true
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to believer0119 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 12:40 AM

LOL! I wonder how many ex-southern baptists we have around here. Many of the people I meet in Torah are ex-catholics who stopped listening to the priest and started reading the Bible for themselves.

Amazing what you can learn if you just start reading the book from the beginning.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to New2Torah.com For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 12:41 AM

My denomination is Pentacostal. not too far from baptist I've heard.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,469 Times in 3,912 Posts

Quote:
LOL! I wonder how many ex-southern baptists we have around here. Many of the people I meet in Torah are ex-catholics who stopped listening to the priest and started reading the Bible for themselves.

Amazing what you can learn if you just start reading the book from the beginning.
The closest thing I would be to, would have been a United Baptist, that is where I have attended most over the years.
Good people, good place, but not what I need.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jazzyfizzle For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 02:20 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 1,097 Times in 403 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by believer0119 View Post
I would like add a scary thing here for Big........I was southern Baptist but left when I realized the magnitude of things that were not taught to me.....the scary part is, is after learning so many new and wonderful things from Torah, my husband angrily went to the pastor to prove I was wrong about everything.......the pastor told him....I WAS RIGHT.

So here I am sitting knowing that he is purposefully not teaching his congregation these things when he knows they are true
When we showed our pastor 6 years ago our findings on the Feasts of YHWH, his response was "What do you want me to do....lose my job????" Seriously?? You have to be friggin kidding me!!! What about Matthew 5:17-19?

17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

If it is true that a prophet is one who calls people back to Torah obedience, then a false prophet is one who does not.

Matthew 7:15 says,

"Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Yikes!
Old 12-02-2011, 02:31 AM
This is a great survival forum

Thanked 1,097 Times in 403 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzyfizzle View Post
...but not what I need.
So true...because what I need is to know how to approach the King. I want to know what HE wants and desires...what holidays HE has set forth for me...why HE set apart Sabbath. The common thread in all these mixed up, mingled religious systems is the idea to shop around until you find what "feels good" to you....pretty soon you make up your own god and start using phrases like, "that's not what it means to me" and "I serve a bigger god."

I LOVE YHWH. And what does it mean to love? Yahushua summed it up pretty nicely when He said, "if you love me, keep my Torah." (the written Word of YHWH Himself) John 14:15 Isn't it time for His children to leave their selfish, self-centered ways behind and follow Him? There is no path I would rather be on than the one that leads directly to Him!
Old 12-02-2011, 04:23 AM
Hiker

Thanked 1,973 Times in 639 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ani l'Dodi v'Dodi li View Post
...what I need is to know how to approach the King. I want to know what HE wants and desires...what holidays HE has set forth for me...why HE set apart Sabbath. The common thread in all these mixed up, mingled religious systems is the idea to shop around until you find what "feels good" to you....pretty soon you make up your own god and start using phrases like, "that's not what it means to me" and "I serve a bigger god."

I LOVE YHWH. And what does it mean to love? Yahushua summed it up pretty nicely when He said, "if you love me, keep my Torah." (the written Word of YHWH Himself) John 14:15 Isn't it time for His children to leave their selfish, self-centered ways behind and follow Him? There is no path I would rather be on than the one that leads directly to Him!
Exactly!

Good to see you posting here again, Ani l'Dodi v'Dodi li. Have missed you round these parts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seekingHistruth For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 08:17 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 25,009 Times in 7,888 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Apperently my church is wrong.
Fleeing babylon...do it now and avoid the rush.

Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Rev 18:5 For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

Old 12-02-2011, 08:27 AM
Trapper

Thanked 1,358 Times in 522 Posts

I think a lot of us have been raised in different churches, and told that we can eat anything we want.. I never knew any of the clean and unclean stuff till I became older. that is why instead of listening to man ,we should read the word and pray for answers. thanks to you guys, I am still learning.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bamadeb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2011, 08:34 AM
Survivor

Thanked 57,295 Times in 17,359 Posts

Quote:
Every Bible Scholar you find online and in textbooks will tell you plainly that Isaiah 66 is referring to the last days and what looks like the millennial reign of Jesus on the earth. This is undisputed amongst Bible scholars.

Introducing....The EnviroPig!
Video at the link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-12099505

This is Canada's attempt at producing a pig that you can grow and take to market in less time and be friendlier with the environment by producing less waste products. The pigs produce less methane gas than normal swine.

They accomplish this amazing feat by mixing the PIG with MICE and E-coli Bacteria DNA. Isn't science great?

But wait...What does that last chapter of Isaiah say concerning the last days??

"For with fire and with his sword the LORD will execute judgment upon all men, and many will be those slain by the LORD, those who consecrate and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following the one in the midst of those who eat the flesh of PIGS and MICE and other abominable things--they will meet their end together," declares the LORD."

OOPS!!!
WOW!

thanks for posting this. I sometimes read what's going on in the world and it always seems like His word just screams back at me.

Praise God He has prepared us for end times so well! "Brethern, I would not have you ignorant of the times.

OM
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post: