Survivalist Forum banner

Worst Video I have ever done. This is the out take, and not the intended video.

5K views 31 replies 25 participants last post by  ELBUFO 
#1 ·

The real video I am still uploading to youtube.

#3 · (Edited)
Please come and get him. We "let him go" and he growled at me. Right now he is in the nest part of his cage. He loves it and refuses to leave.

When my son said good bye and started to cry, I myself teared up.

It's probably wrong for me to hope that he never truly leaves.

It's just that he is so bossy and mean. A quality I truly love.

Reactions: delta6
#15 ·
A buddy of mine had a pet squirrel that he had nursed back to health. They ended up keeping him as a pet for about a year. When he started getting too restless they turned him loose in the yard. He would sit in a tree outside the front door and jump on them whenever they left the house. He seemed upset that they had turned him loose. On a sad note, the family was outside one day and a hawk swooped in and killed "nutty buddy".

#8 ·
Nicely done sir. I have raised many a squirrels myself. I gotta say, I love those little bastards:D: We raise them in a large cage on the patio and we end up leaving the cage open so they can come and go. They learn to use the doggy door and come in and out, then slowly they stay away longer and longer:(

Attachments

#9 ·
Thats awesome Crutch. We currently have 3 that we are raising. They are still on the bottle and only opened their eyes last week. I cant wait for them to get bigger, we raised another and released him a couple years ago. 6 months later he would still come up on the porch and eat out of your hand. As for getting him outside, I had to take his nest box out and nail it to a tree to get him outside. They are neat little critters. My wife hates it when I go hunt them, but they are just so damn tasty.

Reactions: Crutch
#11 ·
Great video!

2:25 "He's an attack squirrel." I had a roommate that found a "tame" squirrel and brought it home. He got bored with it and let it go. Nosy old neighbor saw it and went and caught the squirrel and put it in an outdoor aviary. A few days later he comes over all ****ed off with both of his arms covered in bandages. Apparently the squirrel took issue with him reaching into the aviary and kicked the crap out of that old neighbor. He had the audacity to come over and try and blame us for his stupidity. I saw his arms after he got the bandages off and it looked like he was attacked by a badger, not a 5 ounce squirrel.

#12 ·
Squirrel!

that little fella sure is squirrely

......sorry, couldn't resist.

also, brings new meaning to "I've got a squirrel in my pants." ....sorry,sorry,

also, ............... oh, I'll shut up............:rofl:

Reactions: Crutch
#18 ·
That means more to me then you'll ever know.

I only started making videos after watching all of yours.

#24 ·
When I was about 20 my parents doberman fouind 2 squirrelsthat had fallen out of the nest and "adopted them". She built a nest of sorts and wouldnt leave them for days.....finally when she did we picked them up and moved them inside and raised them for about 2 months. At the end of the 2nd month we let them loose outside and built nesting boxes for them attached to trees about 10' up. Those 2 crazy bastards lived for years. They or one of them.....hard to say......had babies who would come eat right out of your hands. Guessing they are on the 5th or 6th generation now and still there are about 3 or 4 that will come eat right out of your hand. There's also one that will kick the crap outta you...... I know it's a racist thing to say, but since they all look alike i try and stay away.

funny vid

#30 ·
Means a lot to me MHB. :)

I hope you and yours are doing well. I haven't heard from you in a while.

#28 ·
One of the only reasons why I posted it. :)

I'm glad you guys enjoyed it. And to whom ever votes my videos down, dear lord, please lighten up. Hating me from afar doesn't improve the quality of your life nor detract from mine. :eek::

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.