Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 10-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Heavens to Mergatroid

Thanked 9,326 Times in 4,161 Posts
Default Montana FEMA Internment Camps

Advertise Here

http://freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm

Man, if this is true we are in deep doo doo.
I have a group for those of us who like to prospect or mine for gold. Whether it be the person who just prospects with a pan, uses a metal detector or the person who has a giant trommel. Everyone's Welcome!
www.survivalistboards.com/group.php?groupid=370
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txplowgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 07:48 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,853 Times in 4,879 Posts

Dude! Are they taking applications?

I'd like a graveyard shift with Friday and Saturday off, if it's a tower, that's even better.

Please post more information on the FEMA death camps. The Feds have a great retirement plan and they might give me an age waiver!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Prepping For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,427 Times in 641 Posts

I'm going to go ahead and hang a black flag in the front yard. Help save a litte time on, if I'm a red or black flag name.
Old 10-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Survivor

Don't tease us like this...post the job application link for "FEMA Death Camp guard" and "FEMA Death Camp clerk typist".

I want in and the sooner I get in, I can build seniority and work toward my favorite days off, vacation scheduling, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to Prepping For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 08:04 PM
Heavens to Mergatroid

If the SHTF I sure as heck wont be bugging out to Montana that's fer sure. There oughta be enough sheeple up there to keep them from thinkin about us here in the lower part of the states.
I have a group for those of us who like to prospect or mine for gold. Whether it be the person who just prospects with a pan, uses a metal detector or the person who has a giant trommel. Everyone's Welcome!
Old 10-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Survivor

Remember: Tuesday is soylent green day!

Gotta love that Tuesday ration issue.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prepping For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 08:18 PM
Recent Blog:
Prepared

The Following User Says Thank You to sskillett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Heavens to Mergatroid

My goodness, and here I was trying to start an intelligent conversation.
The Following User Says Thank You to txplowgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 09:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 10,594 Times in 4,204 Posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	1314984767580.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	56777

Be sure to send postcards!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:09 PM
Livin on the Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by txplowgirl View Post
If the SHTF I sure as heck wont be bugging out to Montana that's fer sure. There oughta be enough sheeple up there to keep them from thinkin about us here in the lower part of the states.
I agree........no one bug out to Montana.....stay away.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OldWolf For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 10:21 PM
Wide-Eyed and Stern

He could be just another asshat bragging about rumors that everyone thinks is real, but dang. What if?

Play Deus Ex! You'll never trust FEMA again.

sorry, I had to snip this out of the article:

Quote:
Quote:
"These Marines have been hardened to KILL UPON COMMAND. They have been taught to NOT QUESTION THE ORDERS OF THEIR SUPERIORS OR COMMANDING OFFICER. THEY WILL KILL WHOEVER AND WHENEVER THEY ARE COMMANDED TO. " He let me know that concepts of MERCY or COMPASSION are diametrically opposed to WAR and military mentality.
The predessessors to the space marines in EVERY sci fi book and movie ever made? The other services get green in the face and back down, and fizzle out of existence, but since the Marines are such hard/badasses they rise to power in the new dictatorship? Imagine the brainless grunts in Aliens being the face of the United States in 50 years!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:48 PM
Stayin' above ground

I can't believe anybody takes this crap seriously. This article is an insult and an affront to the integrity of every man and woman who has ever served in the Marine Corps. What kind of drugs do you have to be taking to believe that US Marines are being "hardened" to kill innocent American women and children on command, without remorse?

And while Marshall Law may come to some regions of the US someday, I can't believe they would waste their time in sparsely populated Montana! Maybe New York City, LA, Atlanta, Chicago, DC, etc, but Montana? Please...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MCopes For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Still standing

Thanked 1,429 Times in 629 Posts
Default Feds do have places to send trouble-makers

Feds do have places to send trouble-makers, but in a cluster-fv&#, there's a bunch of sh!# to consider. That hurricane that hit southern Florida, Andrew, well when police agencies went in, who was watching their families? Answer, I knew folk, cop friends and cops and such who helped the cops' families. When you send troops you gotta support their families, plus all the logistics, and on and on. Armies are expensive and if you're fighting a multi-front conflict it gets uber-complicated. Think about if the Jews of Europe had fought back en masse, Hitler inc. would have had a three-front war. Same here in America. Scotch-Irish Americans ain't gonna get on no trains. While some Marine is oppressing his fellow Americans, not only are some angry people be going to resist, some other people are going to go visit his Mommy and Daddy and Brother and Sister. And what are the troops going to be paid with? "What's my motivation?" The dollar will be worth a big NOTHING. And then too, there's the matter of the Praetorian Guard turning on the Emperor.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:01 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 6,156 Times in 3,067 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Thread 
Total Awards: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by txplowgirl View Post
My goodness, and here I was trying to start an intelligent conversation.
well, fema deathcamps has nothing to do with ''intel'' around here although prison planet might be interested
Old 10-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,979 Times in 940 Posts

Wasn't the subject of FEMA camps already kicked apart in another thread here?

Seems there were several who went to look for "reported camps" that were suppose to be in their back yards.. and none were found?
Old 10-01-2011, 11:28 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 1,853 Times in 1,002 Posts

i dont care im in florida.....I heard there showers are to die for!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 11:56 PM

Wow! I better re-enlist right away! Since I'm a Sgt. of Marines I could be in charge of a whole platoon of baby-killers! This will be better than throwing puppies off cliffs in Iraq!

If you are actually even remotely entertaining this "idea", to say nothing of downright believing this poppycock, then I'd like to offer you some ocean-front property here in the mountains of Colorado. And I'll even sell it to you cheap! I promise!

I love freedom and all, but sometimes I do with we had just these very sort of camps to toss these loonies in.

I have to say, this is the most far-fetched, idiotic thing I've ever heard, except for, "Obama created jobs."
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jdsiro For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 01:09 AM
Survivor

Heck, I want a cushy civvy job in the FEMA Death camps...work a tower, good days off, lucrative retirement, lax uniform standards, good medical benefits.

I can't see a negative in all this.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:27 AM
Amateur / Extra Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsiro View Post
Wow! I better re-enlist right away! Since I'm a Sgt. of Marines I could be in charge of a whole platoon of baby-killers! This will be better than throwing puppies off cliffs in Iraq!

If you are actually even remotely entertaining this "idea", to say nothing of downright believing this poppycock, then I'd like to offer you some ocean-front property here in the mountains of Colorado. And I'll even sell it to you cheap! I promise!

I love freedom and all, but sometimes I do with we had just these very sort of camps to toss these loonies in.

I have to say, this is the most far-fetched, idiotic thing I've ever heard, except for, "Obama created jobs."
I'm glad to hear this from your first-person perspective. As former military myself, I would consider anyone turning on the American public to be committing an act of treason, pure and simple, regardless of what uniform they wear. Let's hope the Police & military personnel exercise some sanity and judgement if this ever goes down. We have an obligation as US Citizens to repel any action like this from enemies foreign and domestic.

(i.e.) - I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” – from the U.S. military officer oath.
The Following User Says Thank You to XJP5 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2011, 01:50 AM
Hiker

I'm not saying I believe that these FEMA deathcamps are really here BUT!.... I do know that there are stories that the Germans, some who lived within walking distance, didn't know about the crematoriums/concentration camps until they were showed by the allies who discovered them during the war.

If they were being built here I wouldn't think they'd have a sign posted saying "Coming soon, FEMA death camps. Opening this winter, bring a friend & get a free dinner with your gasious shower."