Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 07-17-2011, 07:23 PM
more bricks, no straw?

Location: Phoenix, Valley of the Sun, Arizona (more like the surface of the sun)
Default Svali Speaks: The planned worldwide financial collapse:

Advertise Here

Svali Speaks: The planned worldwide financial collapse

Svali is the pseudonym (pen name) for a woman who was formerly in the Illuminati and a handler/mind controller for them in San Diego. You can google her name and find her on various sites on the internet.

Here is an excerpt from Svali’s writings about the planned worldwide financial collapse:

All groups have goals, and the Illuminists are no exception. Money making is not their final goal – it is a means to an end. This end point, or goal, is no less than to rule the world. The Illuminati has a set plan similar to the Soviet Union’s previous “5- year” and “10-year ” plans. This is what the Illuminists themselves believe and teach their followers as gospel truth. Whether they will actually succeed is another matter altogether.

http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to phxvalleygirl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Hunter

Reading some of what she says about psychological control of the Illuminati's own
children and even programmed assassin's reminds me of Mark Chapman and
John Hinckley Jr.
They were both former members of 'World Vision'.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiberius For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 04:28 PM
Wild Edibles Expert

Thanked 9,768 Times in 4,218 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 3

Anoymous anonymous... really credible...
Old 07-19-2011, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Razor View Post
Anoymous anonymous... really credible...
Agree that is if you mean not credible at all.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:50 PM
Hiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxvalleygirl View Post
Svali Speaks: The planned worldwide financial collapse

Svali is the pseudonym (pen name) for a woman who was formerly in the Illuminati and a handler/mind controller for them in San Diego. You can google her name and find her on various sites on the internet.

Here is an excerpt from Svali’s writings about the planned worldwide financial collapse:

All groups have goals, and the Illuminists are no exception. Money making is not their final goal – it is a means to an end. This end point, or goal, is no less than to rule the world. The Illuminati has a set plan similar to the Soviet Union’s previous “5- year” and “10-year ” plans. This is what the Illuminists themselves believe and teach their followers as gospel truth. Whether they will actually succeed is another matter altogether.

http://svalispeaks.wordpress.com/
I had never heard of her before so I did some searching on youtube and she did a lengthy interview back in 2006. It was very interesting. A lot of what she says seems to coincide with what others say about the Illuminatti - but she goes into quite a bit more detail.
The Following User Says Thank You to heartland For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 10:40 AM
more bricks, no straw?

Location: Phoenix, Valley of the Sun, Arizona (more like the surface of the sun)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartland View Post
I had never heard of her before so I did some searching on youtube and she did a lengthy interview back in 2006. It was very interesting. A lot of what she says seems to coincide with what others say about the Illuminatti - but she goes into quite a bit more detail.
I agree. Even if she is writing under a pseudonym, you can connect the dots and verify with other auto-biographic writings. Cathy O'Brien's "Tranceformation: of America" is one such book, and then Brice Taylor's "Thanks for the Memories" is another.

Also, as she says, it doesn't mean that their plans will succeed. Svali also has said that they change their plans all the time. Apparently, her mother is on the national high council, so she's no small potatoes in that world. If she needs to protect herself and use a pen name, it doesn't bother me. My whole paradigm does not hinge on whether she is accurately reporting or a disinformation campaigner. I take it for what it is and then put it on the shelf. That's all. It's just interesting.
The Following User Says Thank You to phxvalleygirl For This Useful Post: