Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Political News and Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 05-15-2011, 09:42 PM
Stop The Invasion!

Thanked 33,754 Times in 10,462 Posts
Default Israel being attacked on three fronts!!

Advertise Here

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...medium=twitter

Just reporting, but I think I am feeling heat from here!!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A1D For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 09:48 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 8,400 Times in 2,681 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by army1diablo View Post
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...medium=twitter

Just reporting, but I think I am feeling heat from here!!!
It is starting. This will explode in September when the UN declares an independent Islamic palestinian state within the borders of israel.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Watchingtheweasels For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 09:50 PM
Stop The Invasion!

Thanked 33,754 Times in 10,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Mil View Post
It is starting. This will explode in September when the UN declares an independent Islamic palestinian state within the borders of israel.
I hear that its gonna be a crap storm if the US doesnt Veto it!!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to A1D For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Survivor

Thanked 28,597 Times in 9,529 Posts

the US had better veto that... or all hell is gonna explode in this antion and I would not put it past Israel to deal with this in a manner that will stun the crap out of the world...
Old 05-15-2011, 11:21 PM
Retrofitted Sheeple

Thanked 33,103 Times in 10,121 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Mil View Post
Actually, they already did in 1948. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_..._for_Palestine
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Basic Human Unit For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 02:27 AM
Lonesome Road

Thanked 1,640 Times in 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy56 View Post
the US had better veto that... or all hell is gonna explode in this antion and I would not put it past Israel to deal with this in a manner that will stun the crap out of the world...
I agree, if it doesn't get vetoed this is going to turn into a **** storm the likes of which we haven't seen in a long time. I think this is all being orchestrated and is all intentionally leading to the attempted destruction of Israel.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:49 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,462 Times in 1,776 Posts

I know a lot of people do not believe this, but I think that would signify the religious beginning of the end. I know a lot of people do not share this viewpoint but this is my opinion.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:52 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,910 Times in 1,606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
I know a lot of people do not believe this, but I think that would signify the religious beginning of the end. I know a lot of people do not share this viewpoint but this is my opinion.
What scripture you going off of?
The Following User Says Thank You to Victor Grey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 02:59 AM
Target Shooter

During the Yom Kippur War there was suspicion that Israel was about to use its nuclear capabilities against Syria and Egypt. More than enough range to irradiate a large swath of border lands to make a denied zone. They have the ability to reach as far as Iran now. I could see them using their nukes if this got out of control. More than enough range to irradiate a large swath of border lands to make a denied area, or start World War 3, or a good old fashioned Holy War.
The Following User Says Thank You to danglefeet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 02:59 AM
Chaos Inc.

Thanked 23,382 Times in 6,637 Posts

Israel as much as I love the tenacity and ferocity of the IDF does bring a lot of this upon themselves by continuing to build settlements and annexing land.

They are not that different in culture from those that they have troubles with- look at the practices of Halal (Islam) and Kosher (Judaism), same thing just different name.

The modern State of Israel did not exist until 1949, Palestine was there already we (the US) once again meddled in the affairs of others after both WW1 and WW2, and continued to throughout the last almost 100 years.

Most of the mess in the Middle East is a direct result of our meddling (meaning the US Gov't and CIA).

If their existence and history is what it means to be the "Chosen People" I think I'd pass on that "honor", everyone in history has tried to wipe them out and they have suffered unimaginable horrors since time immemorable.
Makes me wonder- chosen for what?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Doc_Shane For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 04:36 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor Grey View Post
What scripture you going off of?
I'm not referring to particular scripture. But it does sound like the positioning in Revelations. IMO
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Observer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 04:43 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer View Post
I'm not referring to particular scripture. But it does sound like the positioning in Revelations. IMO
One thing is for sure, time will tell.
The Following User Says Thank You to cga For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 05:11 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,034 Times in 936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Shane View Post
Israel as much as I love the tenacity and ferocity of the IDF does bring a lot of this upon themselves by continuing to build settlements and annexing land.

They are not that different in culture from those that they have troubles with- look at the practices of Halal (Islam) and Kosher (Judaism), same thing just different name.

The modern State of Israel did not exist until 1949, Palestine was there already we (the US) once again meddled in the affairs of others after both WW1 and WW2, and continued to throughout the last almost 100 years.

Most of the mess in the Middle East is a direct result of our meddling (meaning the US Gov't and CIA).

If their existence and history is what it means to be the "Chosen People" I think I'd pass on that "honor", everyone in history has tried to wipe them out and they have suffered unimaginable horrors since time immemorable.
Makes me wonder- chosen for what?
The mess in the Middle East was going on thousands of years before there was a US, or a Europe for that matter. I would guess that the Jews were chosen to be the punching bag for the rest of the world, because throughout time they have been blamed for everything humanly possible - I guess everyone needs a scapegoat for something.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mtncharlie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 05:22 AM
Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cga View Post
One thing is for sure, time will tell.
That! Is a big 10-4!
The Following User Says Thank You to Observer For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Information is Ammunition

Thanked 26,922 Times in 10,488 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Outstanding Firearms Post Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 5

Something is definitely coming to a head. Coming to work I wound up in the middle of a live action Palestinian /Israeli forum flame war. Flags and banners, lots of shouting, HPD hanging around. I've seen street protests before, but never quite this..... heated.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:16 AM
Survivor

Thanked 2,694 Times in 1,076 Posts

The idf knows how to play cowboys and muslims let them do there job!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 07:49 AM
Survivor

Thanked 3,910 Times in 1,606 Posts

Israel's like the great reset button of Middle East muslims.

Every 30 or so years a bunch of the muslim countries will get all butthurt over how much their leaders suck so bad, and naturally, this is deflected to somehow being Israel's fault because they treat the Palestinians bad. Which isn't logical but oh well.

So to prove how much they care about Palestinian people, instead of the silly notion that they do it to deflect public attention from how much they suck, muslim leaders attack Israel, and get beat utterly by a big bunch of Jews. It's perfect. You got a controlled opposition always at the ready with plenty of reason to rile the crowds over.

It's like Vietnam for Arabs, except it repeats itself over over and only lasts for a month or two each time. Nobody really cares about Israel or the Palestians, pssh. Just somebody conveniently mean and close enough to draw some attention and play the crowds like a fiddle over with highbrow speeches and national attention. Just enough to keep them together and off their ruler's case.

They really wanted to they could all probably pitch in a pittance together for Palestinians and have them all living in mansions. But you can't have a ready deflection from the common masses silly uprisings and domestic if you did that, and a prince might go without one less new royal palace for a year or two.

Better to spend about a 1/4 of that on an occasional war and stamp "Allah approved" in red on it instead. At least the royal family cares about Muhammad.

Hit the reset button, now's the perfect time to with all the uprising, and the common peasantry will be just satisfied enough, for a few more years until the next one is needed.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Victor Grey For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 11:43 AM
I love this forum

Thanked 8,242 Times in 3,855 Posts

What article are you all reading?

It says the Israel killed protesters, and the post about Israel being attacked.?

You all have flipped your lid, crazy. I swear you religious fruit cakes and going to kill everybody. EVERYBODY!

I cant dig a big enough hole to hide in while you crazies kill each other. F!

edit?: WOW look at these violent invading marauders I'm surprised they didnt just nuke them.
Old 05-16-2011, 01:21 PM
Old Soldier

Thanked 9,779 Times in 3,261 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunrush View Post
I agree, if it doesn't get vetoed this is going to turn into a **** storm the likes of which we haven't seen in a long time. I think this is all being orchestrated and is all intentionally leading to the attempted destruction of Israel.
And it's all being aided and abetted by the inaction of our muslim loving president. Obama knows exactly what he's doing.
And if it gets to the point that Israel has to defend itself with nuclear weapons, we really could be living in the end times.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rice paddy daddy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Hard words break no bones

Wait somethings wrong! A discussion about Israel and no-ones mentioned Hitler or the Holocaust yet! Whoops...

But anyway Israel have a right to defend their borders on the flimsiest of reasons because they are a sovereign nation, but it's ok for them to go into Gaza and ok for people to invade Libya et el for the flimsiest of reasons.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to renownedwolf For This Useful Post: