Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > General Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here

Old 05-02-2011, 11:36 PM
Standing by to stand by

Default The other side of the story

Advertise Here

I'm surprised that we haven't seen the world's reaction on TV today. Nothing on CNN when I was flipping through earlier, and there only American correspondents/senators/people from previous and current administration who are discussing this issue on Fox.

Are we really alone in this world on this issue? This HAS to be news worthy in every developed country in the world. This HAS to have rocked the middle eastern countries. Perhaps the sand people censored the news? I wish I could see some footage of the middle east, their impotent anger and demonstrations. But that is just childish, I know.

I really do want to see the discussion from some of the European countries tho. The Australians and Asian countries too.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Recent Blog:
I am Defendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrenz View Post
I'm surprised that we haven't seen the world's reaction on TV today. Nothing on CNN when I was flipping through earlier, and there only American correspondents/senators/people from previous and current administration who are discussing this issue on Fox.

Are we really alone in this world on this issue? This HAS to be news worthy in every developed country in the world. This HAS to have rocked the middle eastern countries. Perhaps the sand people censored the news? I wish I could see some footage of the middle east, their impotent anger and demonstrations. But that is just childish, I know.

I really do want to see the discussion from some of the European countries tho. The Australians and Asian countries too.
Even better yet he has been killed and no one cares, that means in a few years his whole existence will become purely trivial, I love that even more.
He is dead no one cares, and he will be forgotten about.
That is pure beauty