Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Firearms and Other Weapons Forum > Military Weapons Forum
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Military Weapons Forum AR15, AK47, SKS, H&K, Galil, CETME, FN/FAL, Tanks, Ships, Jets, Helicopters....

Advertise Here

Old 02-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Prepared

Default NJ/NY compliant Arsenal AK's available

Advertise Here

Arsenal is now making a NJ/NY compliant AK. I was sending them (and some other manufacturers) emails about a year ago asking them to dremel off the bayonet lug and leave the barrel unthreaded (or cover the threads) so us poor fools in NJ and NY could buy an Arsenal. Everyone I contacted said they were not interested in doing that but then I just noticed them on the K-Var website.

http://www.k-var.com/shop/home.php?cat=430

Still cheaper to do the conversion yourself but they’re available if you want them. They also have a CA compliant model.
The Following User Says Thank You to GramercyRiff For This Useful Post: