Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 10:54 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 3,982 Times in 1,843 Posts

Advertise Here

Check out these houses and what they did to avoid flooding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-houses.html

Pretty cool
Old 05-20-2011, 10:55 PM
Civilian Intelligence

Thanked 2,372 Times in 731 Posts

Well I guess I will play the family picture game... so much for OPSEC

Here are pictures of my wife and son.

When all else fails... LOVE
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to lonesurvivor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Recent Blog:
Survivor

Thanked 3,254 Times in 1,283 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan View Post
I thought nobody knows the time when it will happen. By logical extension, it follows that if nobody knows when it will happen, nobody knows when it won't happen therefore Christians (or anyone else) have no way of knowing what you stated they know...

Because if you know when it won't happen, by elimination you now know when it will happen.
I don't want to get into a Biblical debate in here, but we Jews Know when it will happen, all events having to do with the Messiah happened during the Jewish Holidays and the Messiah Yeshua(Jesus) fulfilled most of them during his Ministry, the only two which were not fulfilled by him were, Rosh Hashanah
which is known to us Jews as "the day that no one knows" It is called the feast of trumpets and traditionally is also known as resurrection day.
Christ said he would return after the tribulation not before as some churches teach; Matthew 24 he said when he comes every eye shall see him, Israel would be surrounded by most Islamic nations on the day he returns Ezequiel 38-39, "then the trumpets"will sound and the dead shall rise, Paul in Thessalonians Chapter 4 says the same " At The final Trumpet the dead in Messiah Shall rise the we who are still alive will follow them into the Clouds in an Immortal Body, then we descend with Christ a whip the crap from all the Nations that are ready to pounce on Israel, so although we are beginning to see events which are leading us to that day we are not there yet.
The second Jewish Holiday is Sukkot, that will be fulfilled when Christ sets his feet on earth and the feast will begin for 1000 years.

The events of may 21 do not fit any pattern of the Jewish Calendar , now if he had said June the 7 through the 9th then maybe I would be watching as it is the Holiday of "shavuot" and In christianity is known as the day the Holy Spirit descended after Christ Left.

http://www.amightywind.com/bridegroom/rhmeaning.htm
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkeye Alex For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 10:58 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 8,242 Times in 3,855 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izaana View Post
Check out these houses and what they did to avoid flooding

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...es-houses.html

Pretty cool
WOW, at least they had enough time to actually do that. Heck looks like they have experience with moats already.
Old 05-20-2011, 10:59 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 15,909 Times in 4,195 Posts

It doesn't break any opsec, LoneSurvivor. It's not like we keep our families locked in the basement. People see them everyday...lol.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:00 PM
I love this forum

Thanked 3,982 Times in 1,843 Posts

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0519113152.htm

Dark Matter and the universe
Old 05-20-2011, 11:00 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye Alex View Post
I don't want to get into a Biblical debate in here, but we Jews Know when it will happen, all events having to do with the Messiah happened during the Jewish Holidays and the Messiah Yeshua(Jesus) fulfilled most of them during his Ministry, the only two which were not fulfilled by him were, Rosh Hashanah
which is known to us Jews as "the day that no one knows" It is called the feast of trumpets and traditionally is also known as resurrection day.
Christ said he would return after the tribulation not before as some churches teach; Matthew 24 he said when he comes every eye shall see him, Israel would be surrounded by most Islamic nations on the day he returns Ezequiel 38-39, "then the trumpets"will sound and the dead shall rise, Paul in Thessalonians Chapter 4 says the same " At The final Trumpet the dead in Messiah Shall rise the we who are still alive will follow them into the Clouds in an Immortal Body, then we descend with Christ a whip the crap from all the Nations that are ready to pounce on Israel, so although we are beginning to see events which are leading us to that day we are not there yet.
The second Jewish Holiday is Sukkot, that will be fulfilled when Christ sets his feet on earth and the feast will begin for 1000 years.

The events of may 21 do not fit any pattern of the Jewish Calendar , now if he had said June the 7 through the 9th then maybe I would be watching as it is the Holiday of "shavuot" and In christianity is known as the day the Holy Spirit descended after Christ Left.
Youre pretty good at knowing your Bible scripture then why dont see you that the stage is hardly set per the Bible. I dont see what you see obviously.

if you really stretch your imagination four trumpets, MAYBE in play, but thats if you really bend your imagination.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:04 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye Alex View Post

So are you saying that this:

“But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.” Matthew 24:36

is just a play on words that really means "the day that no one knows", as in the Jewish holiday?
Old 05-20-2011, 11:21 PM
survivalist in training

Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,178 Posts

Bosco, you haven't put up any recent pictures of yourself yet.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:23 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boonie View Post
And what's your excuse?
Old 05-20-2011, 11:26 PM
survivalist in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Declan View Post
And what's your excuse?
I'm skeeeerd...
The Following User Says Thank You to Boonie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 11:27 PM
Civilian Intelligence

Quote:
I'm skeeeerd...
Don't worry according to Declan you will be ruptured soon
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonesurvivor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 11:33 PM
survivalist in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesurvivor View Post
Don't worry according to Declan you will be ruptured soon
ROFL!
Old 05-20-2011, 11:39 PM
I love this forum

Quote:
I'm sorry hun, I did post a torso shot but I will never show me face, are you kidding?, with the number people I pee off, never happen.

I can just see my photo with "wanted" underneath, for who's left after the transition.....

I got to say, I'm really bummed about Alex though, we dont agree on any level when it comes to religion, now he has reduced himself to calling me a Nazi, and only because we dont agree on a political position from the Israel/Obozo speech. This is why I dont like talking about religion. This blows.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:43 PM
survivalist in training

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco Warden View Post
I'm sorry hun, I did post a torso shot but I will never show me face, are you kidding?, with the number people I pee off, never happen.

I can just see my photo with "wanted" underneath, for who's left after the transition.....

I got to say, I'm really bummed about Alex though, we dont agree on any level when it comes to religion, now he has reduced himself to calling me a Nazi, and only because we dont agree on a political position from the Israel/Obozo speech. This is why I dont like talking about religion. This blows.
Aw, heck, Bosco. The people you happen to pee off just have thin skin, that's all. And Alex might be just playing with you.

Your torso shot did include your face, but it was an older picture...or was that really you?
The Following User Says Thank You to Boonie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 11:52 PM
Civilian Intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco Warden View Post

Sigh... closes Photoshop
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lonesurvivor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2011, 11:53 PM
survivalist in training

This isn't good... In the province of British Columbia, Canada, bees are dropping like flies...er, bees. People are losing hives one right after another. When we don't have bees, we don't have food. Many bee farmers are affected and no one claims to know what's causing it.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/woalert...0521-30820-CAN
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Boonie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 12:00 AM
survivalist in training

Quote:
Sigh... closes Photoshop
Don't feel bad, lonesurvivor. If it makes you feel any better, for all anyone knows your OP-SEC might just be so good that you are posting pictures of someone else's family (like someone you don't like). No one would ever be the wiser.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Boonie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 12:07 AM
Civilian Intelligence

Quote:
Don't feel bad, lonesurvivor. If it makes you feel any better, for all anyone knows your OP-SEC might just be so good that you are posting pictures of someone else's family (like someone you don't like). No one would ever be the wiser.
I love my family and don't mind showing them off

Nothing at Yellowstone, very quiet for the past 30 to 45 minutes. Will be staying up for another hour doing work then heading to bed. If anyone will let you guys know.

Btw, what I was joking about was photoshopping Bosco's picture
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonesurvivor For This Useful Post:
Old 05-21-2011, 12:13 AM
survivalist in training

Quote:
I love my family and don't mind showing them off

Nothing at Yellowstone, very quiet for the past 30 to 45 minutes. Will be staying up for another hour doing work then heading to bed. If anyone will let you guys know.

Btw, what I was joking about was photoshopping Bosco's picture
Oh! I thought you were talking about deciding not to post a picture of yourself based on what Bosco said! Well, lmao on me!

You should Photoshop one of Bosco for sure now (evil grin)!
Closed Thread