Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Wilderness Survival, Hiking and Camping Forum
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here

Old 11-27-2010, 07:30 PM

Default Camelbak BFM for sale or trade

Advertise Here

Hey guys, i just picked up this Camelbak BFM from my friend for a good price and i have no need for it. It's been used 3 times and is in perfect condition. It's a big pack and if you can't fit everything you need for three days in here, then i think you carry to much stuff lol. There's a couple good video reviews on youtube, but nothing great so i didn't post them up here. Some of the key points they miss out on is that the hipbelt is removable, you can unbuckle the shoulder straps for easy on/off loading, and the main compartment is a 4 way zipper, so you don't have to open the whole thing to get something from the middle or bottom of the pack, and there are attachment points on the bottom so you can strap up a bed roll. i also understand that there is a newer version out, but this is no out-dated pack by any means. the cheapest i could find this pack for was $156 from militia supply, with most other places selling it for around $200, the msrp is $219.99. this is seriously a great pack for some who carries a lot of stuff and likes to keep their gear organized. I'm personally a single tube/compartment pack guy so i won't keep this. i don't have the hydration bladder, but if it's a big deal to you i think i could get it, but who wants a used bladder. I'm going to post up a link below with a slide show of pictures of the pack, rather then waste time posting them up here. if you need to know anything else or have an offer PM me, thanks for looking!

here's the pics
http://img337.imageshack.us/slidesho...d=dscn1378.jpg
Old 11-27-2010, 07:40 PM
Numquam Succumbe

Thanked 4,923 Times in 2,039 Posts

Just wanted to vouche for Dreamcatcher. I swapped backpacks with him through the mail, and he does good, timely, and honest business.

(btw, my wife stole the pack as her "photography bag." )
Old 11-27-2010, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twyggy View Post
Just wanted to vouche for Dreamcatcher. I swapped backpacks with him through the mail, and he does good, timely, and honest business.

(btw, my wife stole the pack as her "photography bag." )
hahaha glad to hear it!
Old 01-10-2011, 12:05 AM

hey man is the pack still for sale? If so how much?