Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Disaster Preparedness General Discussion
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Disaster Preparedness General Discussion Anything Disaster Preparedness or Survival Related

Advertise Here

Old 08-28-2010, 04:15 PM
Μολὼν λαβέ

Thanked 1,206 Times in 523 Posts
Default When will martial law be imposed.

Advertise Here

You know, lots of people like to claim the government is going to declare martial law. I think there are too many people and too many guns in this country to do this successfully. Even if you bring in foreign troops, there are still enough guns in this country to arm every man, woman and child.

Well, here's my theory on what will happen. Its no secret to most on this board that economic collapse in this country is imminent. Lots of people say that when things get out of control, that's when we will see martial law. WHY?

Why will they declare it soon? Remember, the elitists want to reduce our population.

They'll wait until 90 percent of our population kill each other and die off because we can't take care of ourselves when our infrastructure fails. 90% of people will die in this country and when that happens, the few of us that are left will be under martial law.

Why would you send troops foreign or domestic right into a meat grinder when you can just wait 6 mos or maybe a year and it'll be a walk in the park?

It just makes more sense to me for them to do it this way. Why would they want all the parasites that aren't going to produce anything and sit back collecting a check?

Anyone agree? Differ in opinions?
Old 08-28-2010, 04:31 PM

i'm thinking that this would be better in that section that dosent actually exist even though we have all of the evidence for it and it is right there on the front page but it really isnt even there.

but to answer the question, martial law will be imposed on august 29th 2010 at 7:32pm est. because the truth about obamas birth cert. will be proven.

not only will it be martial law but they are going to put all the airplanes in the air so they can blanket the entire country in con trails and anybody that dosent like it will be reeducated in the fema camps.
Old 08-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 11,908 Times in 4,468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarris424 View Post
You know, lots of people like to claim the government is going to declare martial law. I think there are too many people and too many guns in this country to do this successfully. Even if you bring in foreign troops, there are still enough guns in this country to arm every man, woman and child.

Well, here's my theory on what will happen. Its no secret to most on this board that economic collapse in this country is imminent. Lots of people say that when things get out of control, that's when we will see martial law. WHY?

Why will they declare it soon? Remember, the elitists want to reduce our population.

They'll wait until 90 percent of our population kill each other and die off because we can't take care of ourselves when our infrastructure fails. 90% of people will die in this country and when that happens, the few of us that are left will be under martial law.

Why would you send troops foreign or domestic right into a meat grinder when you can just wait 6 mos or maybe a year and it'll be a walk in the park?

It just makes more sense to me for them to do it this way. Why would they want all the parasites that aren't going to produce anything and sit back collecting a check?

I do not think they plan to declare anything. They are just waiting for the system to grind to a halt, or a renewed terror strike in the US, or a major quake in California to set off the really big crisis they want.

Then they will just be their incompetent selves offering the FEMA solution to the problem. Meaning they will let folks starve and kill one another over the last loaf of bread while they argue about process.

Once many folks are dead they will finally understand that they do not make this country, or the whole world function, but by then it will be too late. They will not survive in their little fancy bunkers. It is too easy to push dirt against the front door.

The only folks likely to survive this mess are the small time farmers still growing crops in fly over country.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hick Industries For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Target Shooter

My understanding about martial Law is that curfews are put in place to restore order, anyone caught out during curfew are subject to arrest no questions asked.

It begins at the Local Level and only if requested are troops brought in. Another reason its smart to be on the good side of your local leaders.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Walking methane refinery

Thanked 91,441 Times in 30,575 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1

My opinion is that nobody knows what's going to happen, nor when. We can make predictions until we're blue in the face and still never get it right. They've been predicting the end for hundreds of years and none of them got it right. Who are we to think we will?

Realistically, all it does is earn us more "yeah and you loons thought X was the end of the world too" comments from people when we, in good faith, try to get them to prepare.

Instead of focusing on a particular scenario, only to possibly be blindsided by things we don't expect. Isn't it better to keep an eye out for "whatever" and stay alert and ready to react to it?

This is why I've always been against "scenario prepping" unless it's for a particular disaster that your area is prone to, like hurricanes or tornados. It's too easy to be blindsided otherwise.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MikeK For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 06:49 PM
Μολὼν λαβέ

merccon - Your reply doesn't deserve comments

hick - maybe they won't declare...that would get too much attention...good thoughts

crb - curfews may be put in place, but if there are thousands of people in the streets,
there won't be enough police to enforce it.

mike - You're right. many people like to taunt us, we'll be the ones smiling in the end. good advice. i"m tired of being teased about it..
The Following User Says Thank You to wsarris424 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 07:01 PM

Our soldiers are not Koreans, they don't need the government as much as the government needs them. Martial law in my opinion, would be ineffective.

People don't realize how weak our military has become in the last few years. We were more powerful in 2001 than we are now. We have some more technology, and more toys. But any serious general officer will tell you that technology has diminishing returns.

The government simply doesn't have enough soldiers to cover so much ground. And if you actually tried to pit the military against their families, you would quickly realize that the independent streak encouraged in soldiers does not bode well for the government.
The Following User Says Thank You to TareanSmiley For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TareanSmiley View Post
People don't realize how weak our military has become in the last few years. We were more powerful in 2001 than we are now. We have some more technology, and more toys. But any serious general officer will tell you that technology has diminishing returns.
I assume, then, we have sacrificed power for technology?

Quote:
The government simply doesn't have enough soldiers to cover so much ground. And if you actually tried to pit the military against their families, you would quickly realize that the independent streak encouraged in soldiers does not bode well for the government.
Completely agree, that's why I believe they will let most of us perish when shtf, because lets face it..most ppl will die because they cannot produce their own food. If they let most of us die out, and our numbers reduced, we would then be outnumbered
Old 08-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Live Secret, Live Happy

Thanked 11,908 Times in 4,468 Posts

Quote:
Our soldiers are not Koreans, they don't need the government as much as the government needs them. Martial law in my opinion, would be ineffective.

I don't understand these comments. Perhaps you don't remember how disorganized and poorly lead our military was following eight years of Clinton. We were not able to put the squeeze on OBL in 2002, because we could not support a larger ground force in Afghanistan. Plus we ran out of munitions twice.

Our military is stretched thin and overworked fighting in the ME. But they are extremely well trained, lead, and motivated. They are well aware of what was at stake and of how well they performed. Even if many here back home do not.

I do not agree that they were stronger in 2001, but I fear that our current President plans to tear them down once again.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Survivor

Thanked 7,191 Times in 4,116 Posts

Quote:
When will martial law be imposed.
12:05 am on October 31st, 2012.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsarris424 View Post

Donate to help this forum.
www.survivalistboards.com/payments.php

New Solar Powered Backup Generator Provides Instant Electrical Power In Any Outage Or Disaster.
http://images.ultracart.com/aff/E1DE...800/index.html
Old 08-29-2010, 10:46 PM
Hiker

What if katrina happened all over again? What if leo/military knocked on your door right this minute and said they had a warrant to search your house. They put you on the ground in cuffs "for your safety", confiscate your weapons "for their safety" saying they will be returned, and tear your house to hell and then leave? What are you gonna do about it, sue them? And the whole time, your neighbors are all watching, gossiping, loving the drama. Ther're not gonna help because you raised hell one time cause their chicken was in your yard...lol..(another thread). I just dont think americans have the bond they should anymore? Everyone is all about themselves. Just look at all the videos of the fake child kipnapping or whatever at all the people that just watch or walk on by? Some communitys still exist where folks will stand up for their neighbors, we have some groups, clubs, or militias that will as well but we need the WHOLE COUNTRY to be that way and i dont know how to fix it.