Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 07-31-2010, 09:48 PM

Default Boxcars,Shackles and Guillotines

Advertise Here

Has anyone else besides myself; read the article by Pamela Schuffert about these boxcars. It was posted on American Holocaust and the Coming New World Order.
What are your thoughts about this. I cant believe our Govt. would even order something like this.
What are your thoughts on this.
TXak
Old 07-31-2010, 10:12 PM
SquiddusMaximus (Retired)

Thanked 3,101 Times in 1,340 Posts

Um, a link?
Old 08-01-2010, 11:21 AM
styer sniper

those train cars are new car haulers. I wondered about them too and got to researching them and watching them. They are full of cars or empty back hauls.
The Following User Says Thank You to tomclay98 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 12:39 PM

Default link

http://americanholocaustcoming.blogs...-shackles.html

This is the link that I was talking about.
TXak
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TXak For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Love My Husky/Samoyed

Thanked 13,538 Times in 4,846 Posts

First off, Rail Road is a poor choice of shipping when you factor in the fact that if there was such a thing as NWO, there would also be an insurgent force. One Man with a Torch can derail a Train, let alone many Men with explosives, so there goes your Box Car idea.
Guillitines??? PICS, or it did'nt happen.
There are to many Christians, or whatever have you, for any one force to attempt to terminate. Go ahead, just try to round me or my friends up and put us in Camps. Blood will flow like Rivers, and it will not be ours. Heck, one of my Friends already has Pungy Pits dug around his property. He keeps them covered and concealed, so that no one falls in, but all he needs to do is remove the cover and hide the hole. He only showed me one, but assured me there were more. And TS has'nt even hit the fan yet. I'm not worried about any NWO nonsense.
Old 08-01-2010, 01:26 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,592 Times in 721 Posts

Yes, it could happen here, and yes, it would be possible to move people by train. They wouldn't try to imprison the whole population at once, it would happen a little at a time. They would probably go for the Muslims first.

Second, don't expect to find caskets and trace them to a company called 'NWO caskets ltd' or trains with 'FEMA death facilities' printed on the side. In preparing these kinds of things, there will always be a plausible reason given and a cover paper trail.

None of which means that anything askew is going on, of course.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToeCutter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 08:50 PM
May the Lord be with us

Thanked 8,085 Times in 3,259 Posts

Manufacturer gets contract to build 400 prison-style train box cars

Why would box cars need shackles and long benches? You decide.

WHITE BOXCARS and CAMP CARS

Mojave, Ca.- Chicago Hts., Ill. - Albion, Pa. - Portland, Oregon: Patriots who watch the railroads for evidence of UN military vehicles and tanks have reported a new development in the concentration camp program for America. In September 1998, spotters noticed boxcars painted white showing up out west. Since all rail cars have to have a special number on the side in order to be routed to their destination, these boxcars stood out like a sore thumb. Typically, a boxcar would have a number like CSXT 119626, for example. CSXT is a "reporting mark" indicating that the railroad that owns the car is CSX Transportation. Burlington Northern - Santa Fe railroad is BNSF, Union Tank Car is UTLX, et cetera.

An employee of a manufacturer of the boxcars spoke on condition of anonymity about the boxcars. This company, Gunderson Rail Car Co., received a contract to build over 400 boxcars for transporting prisoners. They have shackles and racks built inside by another company before they are shipped out. The boxcars were ordered and paid for by the UN, and have been shipped to parts unknown for over a year now. These prisoner boxcars are being manufactured by several companies like Gunderson, including Thrall Railcar, but are not limited to these companies. Although coincidental, the name "Thrall" means "slave". Or maybe it isn't a coincidence?

Another railcar that seems to be popping up all over the USA is the old fashioned "camp car" which was used for maintenance-of-way crews to live in while out repairing railroad tracks. These resemble mobile homes and are anchored to the frames of flat cars. These camp cars are designed to accommodate six to eight railroad workers but could hold over two dozen persons if it were used to transport passengers. The problem with these is that most railroads today have all but eliminated the use of these expensive-to-maintain railcars in favor of cheap motels. So, all these railcars have to go somewhere, why not give them to the UN? It seems that they have been going to Pennsylvania, California, and Canada to be "retrofitted" for prisoner transport. Especially revealing is the fact that these "camp cars" are still being made when railroads don't use them much anymore; and there can be only one possible explanation for the new demand for these railcars.

Most recently, the retrofitted auto carriers have been added to the list of "prisoner boxcars". These railcars are actually not boxcars. These are articulated A-B type units with a rubber "accordion" vestibule connecting them and small square ventilation vents perforated in the smooth sheet metal. Although these railcars are painted white, they do have normal railroad markings on them such as "Kansas City Southern", suggesting that they may be recouping the investment in them by using them for moving livestock such as pigs and cattle. Cattle today, and chattel tomorrow.

Many of the detention facilities and concentration camps have railheads, which allow for massed prisoner transport. The identification of these boxcars closes the loop on this subject, and illustrates just how complete the plans for detention have become.

http://anthonylemons.blogspot.com/20...build-400.html
The Following User Says Thank You to Goethic For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Target Shooter

LOT'S of information on train cars with shackles and fema camps on youtube. Something is up -- just very unclear WHAT is up. Also search youtube for FEMA coffins.
The Following User Says Thank You to emailthepilot For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Survivor

Be sure to do a web search on the FEMA Camps. Baloney.
Old 08-01-2010, 10:22 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,032 Times in 936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungleboy View Post
First off, Rail Road is a poor choice of shipping when you factor in the fact that if there was such a thing as NWO, there would also be an insurgent force. One Man with a Torch can derail a Train, let alone many Men with explosives, so there goes your Box Car idea.
Guillitines??? PICS, or it did'nt happen.
There are to many Christians, or whatever have you, for any one force to attempt to terminate. Go ahead, just try to round me or my friends up and put us in Camps. Blood will flow like Rivers, and it will not be ours. Heck, one of my Friends already has Pungy Pits dug around his property. He keeps them covered and concealed, so that no one falls in, but all he needs to do is remove the cover and hide the hole. He only showed me one, but assured me there were more. And TS has'nt even hit the fan yet. I'm not worried about any NWO nonsense.
Pics, or it didn't happen? We have "Pics" of the NAZI holocaust, and some still say it didn't happen. WTF.
The Following User Says Thank You to mtncharlie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 08:01 AM
Be Prepared

1 the holocaust happened i have 2 elderly people in my town that speak of it every year. they have pictures of them and there family and also pictures of stuff that happened. the ones older brother wanted to be a photographer and always had his camera.

2 i cant believe these people. I have yet to one of these cars go past myselft as they describe them.

one word of wisdom. Any enclosed trailer can be used in this manner. they did it for the holocaust. all they did was cut some holes in the walls of some cars for ventalation. any box car in the world even cargo containers can be used in this manner. Will you people stop brining up conspiracies that have common sence reasoning that will shoot them down as fast as they come up.

Oh and those shackles you all describe, i call them cargo tie downs!
Old 08-02-2010, 08:32 AM
Forum Administrator

Thanked 31,964 Times in 6,728 Posts

I have been hearing about this "new world order" and FEMA death camps for over 15 years.

Its starting to get a little old.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kev For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 08:42 AM
Survive... for what?

Thanked 1,391 Times in 569 Posts

Where I do beleive there are fenced in areas that would make great make shift FEMA camps, I dont think they make train cars to transport people. USA concentration camps is also a bit far fetched.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:38 AM

i work on the railroad and see no evidence of the box cars are otherwise to be used for the nwo.concentration camps or prisons in the usa it happened before it can happen again.
Old 08-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,814 Times in 834 Posts

I think throughout history, many conspiratorial "suggestions" that sounded like exactly that, were ignored and laughed off. Until it was too late. In this administration, with this economy, with the state of world affairs such as it is, I no longer cast doubts on such claims.

I read, about 4 years ago on the internet somewhere, where a woman from Germany was trying to warn Americans that this very thing is going to happen in America, because her relative worked in the USA driving truckloads of unknown cargo for a government company. He was stopped by the state patrol one day for lights or something, and the officer asked him what he was hauling. He said he had no idea- he was just paid a large sum of money to deliver whatever the cargo was. They opened the doors to the trailer, and the semi was full of guillotines, made in China. The driver was so upset that he walked away from the truck and disappeared - just left it there, and never came back. He couldn't deal with it.

So laugh it off, and I hope like heck its only that- a laughing matter. But Look how we are being squeezed from every side. Is anything really off the table anymore?

Besides, I've seen videos of hundreds of these white train cars hidden well out of sight, that somebody filmed from the air. They aren't going to parade them in full view until they are ready to use them. If that's what's being planned.

So, there are rumors, and it does state in the Apocalypse, that many Christians will be beheaded. Take from that what you will......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ColoradoWildcat For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 04:39 PM
Super Cool Dude

This is an absolute tinfoil hat subject.
The Following User Says Thank You to CaliWRX For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2010, 05:15 PM
Hunter

Thanked 1,592 Times in 721 Posts

Quote:
USA concentration camps is also a bit far fetched.
So were German ones right up until people became aware of them.

Just sayin'
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ToeCutter For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2010, 02:07 AM
Target Shooter

I am not trying to stir the pot, I am investigating, you stated you have seen the photos of Aerial shots of the white train cars, I read elsewhere they were black.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:35 AM
Go Galt? Go Danneskj÷ld!!

Thanked 1,436 Times in 454 Posts

With all of the cameras on cellphones and all of the people who have actually stumbled across these, couldn't someone use their cellphone to verify such a claim? I am sure this is possible but I have yet to see any real credible evidence.
Old 08-05-2010, 12:51 PM
don't drink the kool aid

Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Thanked 5,547 Times in 2,400 Posts

I posted this in another thread, but MSM COVERED THE STORY. You people that love your msm, shut up and listen, here's what msnbc had to say about Big Brother, Concentration Camps and RFID.

http://www.survivalistboards.com/sho...d.php?t=115546

Time to dig your head out of the dirt and open your eyes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmykeller For This Useful Post: