Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

July giveaway from Emergency Essentials

59K views 192 replies 159 participants last post by  OLDWarrior64 
#1 ·
Ok people, here is the giveaway for the month of July, and its sponsored by Emergency Essentials

Prize: 1-Month Supply of Freeze-Dried & Dehydrated Foods. Retails for $364.95 and includes 18 #10 cans in 3 cases.

This supply offers a heavy dose of freeze-dried foods and adds several dehydrated staples such as milk and granola to give you a truly useful supply of food. The supply is designed to offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner for 30 days with easy-to-prepare Mountain House and Provident Pantry Foods that include breakfast, dinner entrees, desserts and drink mixes.

Product link: http://beprepared.com/product.asp_Q_pn_E_fn m900&sid=sboardsn

How to Enter:

1. Sign up on our homepage (BePrepared.com) to receive our email newsletters. This is done by entering your email address in the box found near the top center of the page entitled "Get Special Offers from Emergency Essentials". Click on GO next to the box after entering your email.

2. Send us an email at blog @ beprepared.com with "Survivalist Forum Giveaway" in the subject line telling us that you signed up or that you already receive our email newsletters. All entries are subject to verification. One entry per household.

3. Emails must be received by July 31, 2010. A winner will be randomly chosen from all eligible entries on or after August 2, 2010. Winner will have the option of being posted or not on the forum.

4. Item can only be shipped to the 50 United States, APO's and FPO's.

5. Free shipping of the Food Supply is included to the 48 contiguous United States only. For any locations outside this area, the winner is responsible for arranging and paying their own shipping costs.

We would like to thank Kevin for this great forum and the opportunity to sponsor this giveaway.

Emergency Essentials - Helping People Prepare for over 23 years!

See less See more
#13 ·
I'm in.....

#15 · (Edited)
Kev

I tried to sign up for this one, but every time I click the "go to" for the sign up & newsletter, it just goes to a blank white page, not even an error message.

I'm going to see if I can get through another way and let them know it's not working for me, thought I'd mention it here too.

WL

Update: was able to do it by navigating to one of their other pages that also had the link, go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.