Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > General Discussion Section > Controversial News and Alternative Politics
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here

Old 06-27-2010, 12:09 AM
don't drink the kool aid

Location: Trapped in a living matrix on a planet named after dirt
Thanked 5,596 Times in 2,418 Posts
Default Illuminati/Freemasons world population reduction plans (1hr)

Advertise Here

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmykeller For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 02:29 AM
American fearmaker

Thanked 20,108 Times in 6,832 Posts

Being a Freemason I know, without a doubt, that this guy is full of it. Balderdash!! The Freemasons do NOT conspire against countries or other groups of people. They never have and never will. Jeez! This guy is a moron and his source for the alledged information is too vague to even be taken in a serious vane. Google the Illuminati, Freemasons, Council on foreign Relations and the Bilderbergers and you'll find that they are all very separate groups that have different agendas. I call bunk on this guy and his alledged source of information.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herd Sniper For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:03 AM
Prepared

http://kingmannafta.com/default.aspx

Go down to the video downloads, videos numbered 061 and 062
Secret Behind Secret Societies and Hidden Agendas , both by Professor Walter Veith

After 5 years of researching these topics, those two videos contained all the information I had come across in all that time, and then some.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SwampRatLost For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 03:13 AM
Watching, Waiting....

Thanked 2,507 Times in 830 Posts

Thanks for the info, My Grandfather was a Freemason. He told me when I asked him what it was that it was all about. He said that "It makes a good man, a better man while helping your fellow man" I trust and respect my grandfather as he would never lead me in the wrong direction. I am interested and I am currently looking for someone to sponsor me in Dallas. PM me if you can help, thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Still here. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 07:39 AM
Proud Infidel

Thanked 3,405 Times in 1,041 Posts

You do not need a sponsor. Just ask to join, they won't ask you.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:57 AM
Survivor

Thanked 1,857 Times in 1,005 Posts

OMG! They discovered our top, top, very, very secret, double secret plans
The Following User Says Thank You to TANSTAF1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 11:11 AM
Hakham Bashi

Thanked 6,115 Times in 1,349 Posts

Does that mean I lose my place in line to ride in the black helicopter???
Old 06-27-2010, 12:54 PM
Recent Blog:
Survivor

Thanked 1,079 Times in 729 Posts

I know several of men that belong to the Freemasons and don't think there is any planing in this direction these men are upright citizens and patriots as far as i know but you always have people that are alarmist and conspirasy theorist it's like when you have 10 people read something you may get 8 difference oppinons on what they read same as discussions people hear and interject thier own thoughts into it and come to the wrong cnclusion
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Howey01 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 01:15 PM
Waiting...Watching..

Thanked 2,591 Times in 973 Posts

Sorry to side track with the freemason thing but one thing strikes me as odd about them.

A secretive group that create a framework in society based on hierarchical structure, nepotism and which to my experience involve people of high status within local society and of influential nature.

Hmm, forgive me if I doubt this is not abused in anyway.

I do not believe freemasons are evil. I do believe they are part of a greater power sharing network/framework than most members fathom.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hairy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 01:20 PM

The Illumimati/Freemasons in this discussion are not your average neighborhood chapter.
They are members of the uber elite,and just as a bank teller knows nothing of what the loan officers are doing & the loan officer knows nothing of what the bank manager is doing & the bank manager knows nothing about what the bank owner is doing.
Its not suprising that these neighborhood chapters know little to nothing of the larger plans.
Groups like the CFR,The Trilateral Commision,Bilderberg,Skull & bones, are all peices of a much larger puzzle.
If you dought the freemasons involvment with the NWO please explain to me why they placed New world Order in latin on are one dollar bill? "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" as its commen knowledge they were the ones who designed it.
Just in case you dont know,heres a little hint.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...our_dollar.htm
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nightrage For This Useful Post:
Old 06-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Hakham Bashi

Thanked 6,115 Times in 1,349 Posts

How many "dollers" are in a dollar?
(NOTE: if you wear your shorts too tight it impairs your ability to think.)
Old 06-28-2010, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortminder View Post
How many "dollers" are in a dollar?
(NOTE: if you wear your shorts too tight it impairs your ability to think.)
Yea.... That explains everything,I am sure we are all blest with your great words of wisdom & enlightenment. Hell you might even get a commendation from the captain of the spelling police.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nightrage For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 09:21 PM
Trapper

Thanked 15,874 Times in 552 Posts

If the 'illuminati' are a real threat, they would have whacked this Ryan fellow...
Old 06-28-2010, 09:22 PM
Alpha Woof

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampRatLost View Post
http://kingmannafta.com/default.aspx

Go down to the video downloads, videos numbered 061 and 062
Secret Behind Secret Societies and Hidden Agendas , both by Professor Walter Veith

After 5 years of researching these topics, those two videos contained all the information I had come across in all that time, and then some.
OH its THIS thread again

--

btw, I find Professor Walter Veith to be a very learned individual. Also, Fritz Springmeier, concerning these topics.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolf_1611 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrage View Post
The Illumimati/Freemasons in this discussion are not your average neighborhood chapter.
They are members of the uber elite,and just as a bank teller knows nothing of what the loan officers are doing & the loan officer knows nothing of what the bank manager is doing & the bank manager knows nothing about what the bank owner is doing.
Its not suprising that these neighborhood chapters know little to nothing of the larger plans.
Groups like the CFR,The Trilateral Commision,Bilderberg,Skull & bones, are all peices of a much larger puzzle.
If you dought the freemasons involvment with the NWO please explain to me why they placed New world Order in latin on are one dollar bill? "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" as its commen knowledge they were the ones who designed it.
Just in case you dont know,heres a little hint.
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...our_dollar.htm
I'll explain to you that this is in fact NOT the case. You are giving erroneous information. That Latin phrase in fact means "New Order of the Ages". This is a well known fact to anyone who has done even a modicum of research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still here. View Post
I am interested and I am currently looking for someone to sponsor me in Dallas. PM me if you can help, thanks
If you visit your local lodge, they will be able to help you. I'm in the process of petitioning myself and I was in the same boat as you. (Also in the Dallas area myself)
Old 06-29-2010, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herd Sniper View Post
Being a Freemason I know, without a doubt, that this guy is full of it. Balderdash!! The Freemasons do NOT conspire against countries or other groups of people. They never have and never will. Jeez! This guy is a moron and his source for the alledged information is too vague to even be taken in a serious vane. Google the Illuminati, Freemasons, Council on foreign Relations and the Bilderbergers and you'll find that they are all very separate groups that have different agendas. I call bunk on this guy and his alledged source of information.
I agree that it is hard to pin all of this on Freemasons. In history it is hard to ignore that America is a Freemasonic response to traditional religious tyranny. There are Freemasons in every part of society. One thing that many people ignore is that higher degreed Mason's may be part of orders or organizations that are not part of freemasonry but do share values.

In short Freemasonry may be just the initiative level of any controlling group. The nature of "occult" or secret societies leads to some entire groups and populations being manipulated. There are bad people in any belief system. Albert Pike, one of the most lauded of all Freemason's is said to have been a member of the KKK also.

This does not mean it is bad 100% of the time. All's it takes is a few bad apples that may abuse the secretive nature to advance their own goals. Most of these people think they are doing something good or they wouldn't go to the lengths they do. This may vary from order to order or lodge to lodge. Freemasonry at least seems to try to guide a person in the "right" direction.

Also ignored is Freemasonry is under constant assault from so called traditonal religions. Many things they may do is in response to opposing theologies. This is where the secretive nature leads to speculation and misunderstanding. You can't blame Freemasonry as a whole for all of the bad things going on.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to survivalcell For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGK View Post
I'll explain to you that this is in fact NOT the case. You are giving erroneous information. That Latin phrase in fact means "New Order of the Ages". This is a well known fact to anyone who has done even a modicum of research.
Oh but it is the case,I think if you look a little deeper it will be clear to you & others as well.As for more research, I'll believe the words of a Doctor/Author/Teacher/Former Illuminati Priest,just one more piece of the puzzle.
Pay close attention at about 2min 33sec. This clip comes from a documentry called "The eye of the Phoenx" for any who would like to research a little further.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nightrage For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Information is Ammunition

Thanked 26,911 Times in 10,487 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster Outstanding Firearms Post Top Poster Top Poster 
Total Awards: 5

just out of curiosity, which out of the 33rd degrees are you Herd?
Old 06-29-2010, 08:46 PM
Target Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightrage View Post
Oh but it is the case,I think if you look a little deeper it will be clear to you & others as well.As for more research, I'll believe the words of a Doctor/Author/Teacher/Former Illuminati Priest,just one more piece of the puzzle.
Just because you write a book doesn't mean any part of it is factual. The name James Frey should ring a bell. Just because you have a fancy degree doesn't mean a thing either. All it means is that you put in enough effort to memorize a bunch of facts and took some tests. You can count on that because I'm a student myself and speak from firsthand experience on both counts.

Do you even have any idea what the Illuminati are?

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but all you're doing is rattling off the same propaganda that everyone else uses because they saw it on some documentary. If there is some more in depth stuff that you know about, please enlighten me.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:32 PM
American fearmaker

Thanked 20,108 Times in 6,832 Posts

Dwind, I've been through ALL of them. I took a demit for a few years because of an ex-wife. I just got back into it. I missed it real bad. It's not like the naysayers tell everybody on television. The Blue Lodges cause you to study and learn. In addition they support charitable work done in nursing homes and with the elderly. The Consistory works with trouble teens and poor children. The Shriners work for the crippled children. None of the Masonic services cost anything. When I was with the Shrine, I got to help a number of crippled/sick children get moved from central Illinois over to Indianapolis, Indiana, so they could be treated for free at the Shriner's Hospital there. All the shriners volunteered their services, time and vehicles. We had one guy use his personal plane to fly a sick child over for treatment. The mother followed in a van driven by another shriner. The mom was a single mother. The dad had abandoned his family right after the child had been born. She couldn't afford anything at all. So, a neighbor contacted a local shriner and he contacted the local temple (organization) and plans were put together to get everything taken care of for the kid and his mom. With the Maons, KOC and so on, it is not about taking over the world. It IS about helping other people. And that is the plain and simple of it all. It's sort of like Jerry Lewis and his kids. I would sooner believe that Jerry Lewis was out to rule the world before the Masons if you believe naysayers. Why are they secret? Simple answer is that they don't want any publicity for their chariable works. KOCs do the same thing. If you all knew how much the KOCs and Masonic groups do for free you would be amazed. The reason that they want secrecy is because they know what they can and can not do with their limited supplies and personnel. They would like to help everybody but no group can afford that. Instead, they quietly help out when and where they can. And then the naysayers pop up with their lies. Jeez!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herd Sniper For This Useful Post: