Survivalist Forum banner

Gearpods June 2010 Contest

18K views 64 replies 57 participants last post by  NMFarmer 
#1 ·
Awhile back, James from Gearpods asked me to take a look at one of his systems - which I did. After getting some hands on with the unit, I felt the Gearpods system was a well rounded modular survival kit.

It is now my pleasure to team up with the people at gearpods to offer this contest to the members of Survivalist Boards.

The Prize:

GearPods Backcountry system

Product Technology Electronic device Small appliance

There are going to be 2 contest running at the same time.

How to enter:

To register for contest #1, members must register on the home page at www.gearpods.com - all they need to do is enter an email address - bottom of the left column. We send at most 4 emails a year and after the contest, members can easily unsubscribe from future emails.

To register for contest #2, Post your best overall design for a GearPods survival system using any kits and components currently available from the Gearpods site, up to a total of $300.

Post your design in this thread - http://www.survivalistboards.com/showthread.php?t=113216

GearPods will evaluate responses on the forum thread "Design your ideal GearPods system" (or equivalent), pick a winner, build the system and ship it out to them.

------

Draw on the following dates for a GearPods Backcountry system: June 4, June 11, June 18, June 25.

More details of the prize can be found at:

http://www.gearpods.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MK-2

------

Discount for Survivalist Boards members - Additionally we'll offer forum members a 10% discount during June. Coupon code is survivalist2010. Before June 14, this coupon code can be used in conjunction with our Fathers Day promotion offering an additional 10% discount (coupon code is FDP10). Both codes can be used in conjunction with free shipping for orders over $99.

------

Terms and conditions - can change at anytime.

If you have any questions about the contest, please post them in this thread.

This is not required - but if you enter the contest, please reply to this thread that you entered.

See less See more
#2 ·
This sounds really awesome but I'm the unluckiest person on the planet I think. lol. We bought 5 scratch off-tickets a couple of weeks ago and every single one of them won except mine. (They were all winnings of $1.00 only, but hey that was the money back for the ticket!) This will be really cool for someone here on the Survivalist Boards! Good luck everyone! I may enter.

#9 ·
I like Gearpods. I especially like the fact that individual components and pods are available for people who either would rather make their own or already have the ingredients and are just looking for a better way to organize and carry it(like me). I picked up some empty gearpods and a carrying case and I have several options for carrying it from attaching it to my pack, my belt or my bike. It's a pretty convenient format.

#21 ·
I'll Try It

Like UNCRatDog I don't do well with the lottery. I only get some free tickets sometimes. A while back I did get $3 - WOO! HOO!

I'll give it a try. This is my first contest.

Things have been so bad lately I'm due for something a little good.

:upsidedown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.