Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
United States Flag That was Flying On the World Trade Center. mastersergeant General Discussion 2 01-09-2017 10:36 PM
Eerie sound heard coming from One World Trade Center.. Renegade Ziggy Controversial News and Alternative Politics 2 12-10-2013 04:34 PM
World Trade Center Tower To Be Made With Glass From China And Steel From Germany oxi General Discussion 25 09-25-2011 12:04 PM
new world trade center SEND IT General Discussion 11 09-02-2011 06:01 PM
The Apocalypse, one world government and the 2012 alignment to the center of the gala oobymach Controversial News and Alternative Politics 64 08-05-2011 03:30 PM
Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastr Sweeper Controversial News and Alternative Politics 4 04-04-2009 02:51 PM
One-World Trade Center kajunman1 Political News and Discussion 0 03-27-2009 07:37 PM
Freedom Tower Will Be Called One World Trade Center m4shadow General Discussion 0 03-27-2009 07:52 AM
Michiganders: Gibraltar Trade Center. Lady Falconessa General Discussion 2 11-08-2008 04:58 PM

Old Yesterday, 01:29 PM
French Prometheus unbound

Thanked 34,487 Times in 11,334 Posts

Advertise Here

SPC System Planning Corp
http://www.sysplan.com/capabilities/...cts/index.html

Remote comand control system.
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM
Survivor

Thanked 8,143 Times in 2,229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iyaayas View Post
Do you deny the things our gov't has done? The bank bailouts, fast and furious, benghazi, etc etc?

Do you really believe this gov't us YOUR best interest n mind as they go about their business of raping the constitution with things lie the patriot act, ndaa, dhs etc etc?

That's what that post was about. Not my loyalty to my country. And yet, that's what you responded with. Something that has no relevance to that argument, regardless of what or where my personal loyalties are.
You'll get no argument from me about government often acting against MY interest. And the things you've referenced - and surely there are more - protected small pockets of individuals in power or their donors. Corruption is nothing new.

However, 9/11/01 was against the government interest as well, against the interest of the government officials, against the interest of the banks and financial institutions, etc. Massive attack, murder of up to tens of thousands of occupants of the towers and other targets, collapsing the stock market, and foreseeable endless wars... Nobody in charge would have or could have benefited from this and no I don't buy into the Halliburton and Cheney getting rich nonsense for many reasons, including they weren't in charge long enough to plan or coordinate something on this scale. It's simply impossible logistically, and beyond any evil that would have to occur for thousands of government employees.

Imagine the endless power that someone like Obama and dems would have had if they released all the secret information that showed the Republicans did 9/11/01. It would kill the party and imprison all the political enemies. If there was a shred of evidence then Obama would have gone after it and be cemented in history as the hero of America.
The Following User Says Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
SPC System Planning Corp
http://www.sysplan.com/capabilities/...cts/index.html

Remote comand control system.
This is old school. It is used for Command Destruct system (Flight Termination) on rockets and missiles. If a rocket at the cape goes awry, the system destroys it. You can hear a UHF carrier 24/7/365 throughout Florida because such flight testing is commonly done here. The receiver for these systems can very tiny due to requirements . No need for some lumpy "pod". Some conspiracy theorists see a shadow or glint of sunlight and make up fables. Dummies buy into that stuff. Don't be a dummy.

See page 20

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/c...0080025727.pdf

Here is a real conspiracy to chase. The Military Industrial Establishment. Why so much war? Who does it benefit? What secrets are the NSA looking for when they tap international telephone calls? Is it terrorism they are protecting us from or are they committing industrial and financial espionage? Are you personally really so unsafe from global terror that so much of your liberties and financial future are at risk?

Old Today, 03:34 AM

One of the videos I showed earlier, (that I am sure nobody watched), was a 30 year commercial pilot talking about renting a simulator for about 7 younger but still experienced commercial pilots.

And another commercial pilot instructor tried it with a class of 10 in a smaller more maneuverable 737 simulator.

He set up the full sized flight simulator for the planes that hit the WTC, and had it give gontrol to the pilots several miles out from the WTC buildings. He told them to try and hit the WTC at the 500 mph speed or whatever speed was claimed.
They all tried 3 times.
They all failed. Only the instructor, on his 3rd try, managed to hit the tower.
They could do it at landing speeds, but not at high speed.

Terrorists who hadn't even qualified on Cessnas did not fly those planes.
Remote controlled military aircraft was the only reliable way to guarantee hitting those towers.

At high speeds, the flight control surfaces flutter in a random oscillation making the plane uncontrollable.

Max velocity is 360. Controlled flight at 560 mph is impossible.

Flutter occurs at above rated speeds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egDWh7jnNic

Flutter test on Airbus.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3-g9B6Fgjs

Flutter film by NASA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhwLojNerMU
The Following User Says Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 04:10 AM

I remember till this day, even though, I am from Malaysia. I just got back from work, when my Security Director, called me from Santa Clara. It was about 8.00 pm Malaysia time (if I am not wrong) and I was having my shower.
I answered the call and he asked if I was watching TV. I said nope, but I noticed there is a movie showing a plane hitting one of the towers.
I remembered my Boss saying, " That is no movie my friend, its real. What can you do to to secure the factory in Penang?"..I jumped out of my towels, into my clothes and was at the Emergency Meeting Room in 10 minutes, calling all security personnel, all factory managers and my Police contact for a quick discussion to be on high alert!
The Following User Says Thank You to tokwan For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 04:29 AM
Survivor

Thanked 8,143 Times in 2,229 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justme11 View Post
One of the videos I showed earlier, (that I am sure nobody watched), was a 30 year commercial pilot talking about renting a simulator for about 7 younger but still experienced commercial pilots.

And another commercial pilot instructor tried it with a class of 10 in a smaller more maneuverable 737 simulator.

He set up the full sized flight simulator for the planes that hit the WTC, and had it give gontrol to the pilots several miles out from the WTC buildings. He told them to try and hit the WTC at the 500 mph speed or whatever speed was claimed.
They all tried 3 times.
They all failed. Only the instructor, on his 3rd try, managed to hit the tower.
They could do it at landing speeds, but not at high speed.

Terrorists who hadn't even qualified on Cessnas did not fly those planes.
Remote controlled military aircraft was the only reliable way to guarantee hitting those towers.

Expert Pilots Fail to Hit World Trade Center in 9/11 Simulation - YouTube

At high speeds, the flight control surfaces flutter in a random oscillation making the plane uncontrollable.
Eh, I could post to plenty of sites where pilots say it would not take much training whatsoever and not be that difficult at all. Clearly planes are designed to be able to be flown, people can be trained to land them which is far harder than just hitting a tall building that is 110 stories tall and much wider than the aircraft.

If the suggestion is they could not handle the speed at that low altitude, that still begs the question leaving it unanswered.
Presumably also, drones in 2001 were still infant technology and presumably not sophisticated enough to pull off such a maneuver. Dunno.
Still begs the questions about the massive conspiracy, where are the passengers, who murdered them all and faked hours of audio and video tapes, etc.

https://www.metabunk.org/9-11-how-ha...-500mph.t1153/

Next, shall we go back and talk about your hologram and suspicious spark theories again and re-debunk those?
The Following User Says Thank You to leadcounsel For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 04:42 AM

I still can't figure out who did it and why..same goes to the missing plane from Malaysia, MH 370....it was never found till now...even though we passed the main search work to the Australians, who have better equipment than us Malaysians.
Old Today, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leadcounsel View Post
Eh, I could post to plenty of sites where pilots say it would not take much training whatsoever and not be that difficult at all. Clearly planes are designed to be able to be flown, people can be trained to land them which is far harder than just hitting a tall building that is 110 stories tall and much wider than the aircraft.

If the suggestion is they could not handle the speed at that low altitude, that still begs the question leaving it unanswered.
Presumably also, drones in 2001 were still infant technology and presumably not sophisticated enough to pull off such a maneuver. Dunno.
Still begs the questions about the massive conspiracy, where are the passengers, who murdered them all and faked hours of audio and video tapes, etc.

https://www.metabunk.org/9-11-how-ha...-500mph.t1153/

Next, shall we go back and talk about your hologram and suspicious spark theories again and re-debunk those?
Controlled flight at 560 mph at ground level is impossible.
The wings, tail, rudder, all control surfaces flutter well before that reynold's number is reached.

You have NO argument. You argue cheap petty points that display NO knowledge. You are a waste of time.

And that Metabunk site is run by a government stooge.
The Following User Says Thank You to Justme11 For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 05:41 AM
Just some guy

Thanked 10,582 Times in 3,703 Posts

I too remember in vivid detail that day. I had been a civilian for almost a year and was working a second shift job. My wife woke me when she saw it on the news. I remember seeing it on tv still half asleep and convinced I was dreaming.

I remember going out later that day and seeing a line at the sporting goods counter in Wal Mart. Selling guns and ammo until the racks and shelves were empty. No one knew what was going on, if it was over or if there was more coming. Allot of fear and confusion.

I had gotten out of the military because it's what my wife wanted. But this....if I hadn't been recalled back to active duty I would have volunteered. I was so angry. Allot of Americans were. Thousands lined up to serve, to try in some way to bring justice and make those responsible pay.

I never quite understood why I got sent to Iraq. They told us Bin Laden and his group of nuts out of Afghanistan were responsible. At the time I didn't care. I was happy to be doing SOMETHING. And I did my job as best I could.

It wasn't until years later that I really started questioning what happened and why. The thing that bothered me the most? Bin Laden and Al Quaeda took a back seat and ten times the resources and manpower was directed to Iraq which we all know had nothing to do with 911. Of course the argument that Iraq was a threat can be made. I don't agree with it having been part of operation southern watch in the late 90's and seeing first hand how badly Saddam and Iraq had been crippled militarily from gulf war part 1. Hell the US along with the Brits were still flying combat sorties in 98 when I was at Prince Sultan AB. Daily. Taking out weapons, tanks, planes, factories....etc. Iraq wasn't a threat, was in fact bottled up pretty tight on 911. From continuing air strikes and economic sanctions.

I firmly believe Bin Laden could have been captured and killed and his organization wiped out in less than a year had that been the priority. The fact that it wasn't has never sit well with me and has caused serious doubt as to what really went down on 911 and who exactly was involved.

We finally got him over a decade after the fact, or so we have been told. I've never seen any proof it really was him. The American people that deserved to know the guy we were told responsible for that slaughter was dead weren't as important as honoring a murderer with a quick burial according to Islamic custom. No pictures. No proof. No nothing but a hasty burial at sea and the govts assurance it was him.

These things bothered me a great deal. The people we wee told were responsible should have been priority number 1 and that's not what happened.

I'd heard the theories and known there was allot of suspicion and doubt but it was quite awhile before I came to the conclusion that something about 911 wasn't right. I believed for many years what we were told. Didn't even question it. Unthinkable and impossible. Yes, at first that's how i felt.

I've done more research on 911 than practically anything else in my life. Every report, every document I could get my hands on, every bit of evidence available I've been through it all and I'm still digging even though I know in my heart the trail is just too old, too convoluted and the staggering amount of misinformation and propaganda has buried the truth. Likely buried so deep it won't ever be uncovered. Let alone bring those responsible to justice.

The investigation was a total farce. The commission was packed with people that had a clear conflict of interest. Less resources were allocated for this investigation than Bill Clinton's love affair. The agency charged with investigation blatantly ignored evidence, told outright lies, and as bad as that is it's small potatoes when stacked up against the very real fact their explanations on the building collapses are in direct conflict with accepted physical laws and mathematics.

Gov't officials including the president outright refused to testify under oath and no one so much as objected to that. Worse it's pretty clear our leaders charged with this countries defense failed in every way imaginable. They failed to respond. They left the president sitting in a school where it was public knowledge he was there even though we were under attack. Just let him sit there with his thumb up his butt while people were dying.

They let a slow lumbering commercial jet hit the Pentagon even though by the time that plane hit the Pentagon both towers were on fire. The most secure building on earth. Planes are crashing into buildings and no one lifted a finger to defend our militaries nerve center or protect the commander in chief. This is at best gross negligence and incompetence and yet not one person in charge was held accountable or even questioned!

So, it's blamed on Bin Laden and Al Quaeda. Our leaders sent a token force into Afghanistan and instead of going after the bad guys they dedicate most of our military power elsewhere and Bin Laden remained alive and well for another decade.

We haven't been told the truth and as horrific and unthinkable as it is I'm convinced the US gov't was at the very least involved. Exactly how much I can't really say but it's clear to me they tried like hell to cover up what they could and in doing so have proven to me they were involved.

I'd like nothing more than someone convincing me otherwise. I would welcome anyone showing me how the science behind their explanations works but so far that hasn't happened and I'm sure it won't ever happen. I understand science and physics. That's my problem with the official story. And it's why no one yet has even given me a shadow of a doubt that I'm wrong. It would be a relief to believe it. But the science behind their explanations just doesn't work.

No theory can ever be accepted as truth if experimentation can not prove it. Like I've said before, these collapses can not be duplicated in experimentation. Fire does not pass the test. Even fire from jet fuel. Experimentation shows that fire applied randomly to complex structures will never produce near identical results. It also shows fire can not damage a steel structure with the precision and timing required to produce these types of collapses.

Very simple experimentaion clearly proves their explanations are false. I challenge anyone to experiment with this fire theory. I've done it. I've put together small scale steel framework and attempted to collapse it using fire. I've even tried plasma and cutting torches. Too date not one of my experiments has ever produced a total collapse let alone a complete symmetrical failure. By applying damage at random I have not gotten the same result twice and I've tried.

It just doesn't work folks. Try it yourself and see.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iyaayas For This Useful Post: