Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Borough Market/ London Bridge Terrorist Attack Purdy Bear British Isles and ROI 6 06-08-2017 12:51 PM
Another Attack On The London Bridge TXplowgirl General Discussion 511 06-07-2017 11:03 AM
Gather around the campfire OR Never step on the Butterflies MayDay Books, Movies & Stories 218 06-01-2017 12:41 AM
Dark Days, Tiger's Story. Version 1.2 Warclaw Books, Movies & Stories 97 05-10-2017 04:26 AM
Public warning in the event of a missile attack WImountainMan Nuclear, Biological and Chemical (NBC) Survival 30 11-10-2016 08:32 PM

Old 06-19-2017, 02:29 PM

Default London seven sisters road attack

Advertise Here

At midnight a van was driven into a gathering of muslims out side a mosque, 1 killed and around 10 wounded, attackers white but not confirmed yet. Will this be a new tread in the UK? Will this bring more extremist violence? Your thoughts please
Old 06-19-2017, 02:36 PM
Hunter

Thanked 2,470 Times in 999 Posts

A trend is when it happens daily,like muslim terrorism.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cook For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 02:40 PM
The Mom

Thanked 2,443 Times in 745 Posts

Who knows? Part of me thinks "I sure the hell hope so!" Tired of folks here and across the pond just bending over and taking it from those filthy invaders.

Of course, it's not nice for me to wish harm on "innocent" folks so maybe I'll keep my thoughts to myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MickeyCJS For This Useful Post:

Old 06-19-2017, 02:52 PM
Survivor

Thanked 13,024 Times in 4,343 Posts

It's definitely a possible turning point. The muzzies have had a blank check so far to do as they wish. If this was a case of Popeye syndrome ( I've had all I can stands and I can't stands No more!), Then it WILL resonate throughout the Muslim world and be used as a rallying cry for increased aggression. Bet on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to tedlovesjeeps71 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 08:29 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 6,439 Times in 2,978 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member Outstanding Post 
Total Awards: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bal View Post
At midnight a van was driven into a gathering of muslims out side a mosque, 1 killed and around 10 wounded, attackers white but not confirmed yet. Will this be a new tread in the UK? Will this bring more extremist violence? Your thoughts please
The vast majority of people in the UK want to live in peace. Extremists on both sides want a war. The Islamists and far right want tit for tat violence because it feeds them new recruits.

An eye for an eye will make us all blind and I take no joy in seeing people hurt and killed.
Old 06-20-2017, 08:41 AM
LEGAL citizen

Thanked 20,436 Times in 6,753 Posts

They're only innocent until they do something...
Old 06-20-2017, 09:42 AM
ĦSalga de aquí!

Thanked 7,370 Times in 2,535 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshire Boy View Post
The vast majority of people in the UK want to live in peace. Extremists on both sides want a war. The Islamists and far right want tit for tat violence because it feeds them new recruits.

An eye for an eye will make us all blind and I take no joy in seeing people hurt and killed.
That is until the Muslim percentage hits a tipping point and it becomes too late for the native British to admit that the right wing "extremists" were correct all along. Then who do you call?
The Following User Says Thank You to MeTarzan For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 10:12 AM
Survivor

Thanked 7,349 Times in 3,296 Posts

The French voted to give in to Islam. The UK...?
The Following User Says Thank You to PalmettoTree For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2017, 11:00 AM
Save a life; carry a gun.

Muslims are extremists by any reasonable standard. Their religion preaches murder.
Old 06-20-2017, 11:44 AM
MAGA

Thanked 7,764 Times in 2,003 Posts

Quote:

Yeah cause it is much better to just let the moslem people drive the van.
Old 06-20-2017, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

This is the UK section, how many of you commenting are from the UK, what benefit to the subforum are you bringing?

If there's a mass killing in Chicago, do UK people comment in that forum and say a load of crap against Americans?

5 days ago I was at my friend's house (it was before the Mosque mowing down), who lives in my hood. The old Pakistani ladies gave him a cooked half chicken and rice. They look after him and they do it every couple of days. He's mixed race and an alcoholic, 50 years old and served in UK armed forces.

When you go out of your way to be nice to people, it can get thrown back in your face... or people return the good will. When the bearded pajama wearing muslim men walk past, reciting their prayers, they stop to talk to my friend and ask if all is good and OK, even though he is haram, he's still a cool, good, powerful man.

My area of my city has been a home to immigrants for 100 years.

On my street there were no muslims but an African refugee family (who are as nice as pie) and a English mixed race pakistani woman who's involved in a murder and her trial is on the 13th of november.

Funny how quite a few of the Islamists were drugged up criminals before becoming jihadi.

I'm sure the violent white nationalist pride, have their messed up people as well. Indoctrinated from birth to hate difference.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:12 PM
Save a life; carry a gun.

Quote:
This is the UK section, how many of you commenting are from the UK, what benefit to the subforum are you bringing?

If there's a mass killing in Chicago, do UK people comment in that forum and say a load of crap against Americans?

5 days ago I was at my friend's house (it was before the Mosque mowing down), who lives in my hood. The old Pakistani ladies gave him a cooked half chicken and rice. They look after him and they do it every couple of days. He's mixed race and an alcoholic, 50 years old and served in UK armed forces.

When you go out of your way to be nice to people, it can get thrown back in your face... or people return the good will. When the bearded pajama wearing muslim men walk past, reciting their prayers, they stop to talk to my friend and ask if all is good and OK, even though he is haram, he's still a cool, good, powerful man.

My area of my city has been a home to immigrants for 100 years.

On my street there were no muslims but an African refugee family (who are as nice as pie) and a English mixed race pakistani woman who's involved in a murder and her trial is on the 13th of november.

Funny how quite a few of the Islamists were drugged up criminals before becoming jihadi.

I'm sure the violent white nationalist pride, have their messed up people as well. Indoctrinated from birth to hate difference.
You mean us Trump voters? Remember: Hillary Clinton identified us as deplorables.

We saved you people twice in the last century; I suppose we'll do it again.
Old 06-20-2017, 04:40 PM
VIP Member

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Horn View Post
You mean us Trump voters? Remember: Hillary Clinton identified us as deplorables.

We saved you people twice in the last century; I suppose we'll do it again.
Why the **** are you talking about Trump and Clinton?

This has nothing to do with you but us.

How many times a year does a mass killing and injuring happen in the US?

Are Brits on your subforums giving you crap?

Read the stickies, feel free to ask questions but don't come to the UK section to argue about how this is payback.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:00 PM
Certified Organic Grower

Thanked 9,905 Times in 3,155 Posts

This does look like payback for the London bridge attack.

The timing between the two seems more than coincidental.
Old 06-20-2017, 05:06 PM

Your right Yorkshire Boy.......

This happened some time ago as well....

I was wondering when it would kick off.....I've seen that "We saved you TWICE" thing rear up before..completely ignoring the FACTS that the Commonwealth and the UK had been fighting non stop for YEARS, not to mention many other Nations, before the Americans where FORCED into it...even then, they didn;t declare war on Germany, just Japan...it was GERMANY that declared war on the USA. All I can say is sorry...sorry that the Americans have ZERO sense of history, reality or couth.

I guess in many ways, we Commonwealth types are still far closer to our UK roots in MANY thoughts and actions....

cheers mate...stay safe yeh?
The Following User Says Thank You to Armoured Recon 89 For This Useful Post: