Survivalist Forum banner

All SuperPails on Sale this month at Emergency Essentials

7K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  Genevieve 
#1 ·
Emergency Essentials has all of their SuperPails on sale this month. The food comes in 6-gallon buckets sealed in mylar bags with oxygen absorbers. There is a 200 lb minimum required on your order (you can order other stuff to meet the weight requirement). They have grains, legumes, milk, sugar and honey. Here is a link:

Emergency Essentials SuperPails

#2 ·
Thanks for the heads up! I really liked Emergency Essentials, but my last few orders have been delayed without explanation. I ordered some buckets and other various stuff over a week ago, and I haven't heard from them. My last 4 orders have taken over a week to ship, and that was only after sending a couple of emails. I haven't emailed about the latest yet, kind of waiting to see what happens.

They have great products and good prices, but the service has really declined. I've been ordering from them for over a year, and they used to be on top of it. I usually stick with the companies I know, but my next order will probably go somewhere else.

#3 ·
I like this company too and have ordered from them before with no problems, I'd love to order some of those super pails but the catalog says you have to order 200lbs worth (?) not everybody has that kind of extra money laying around.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.