Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Almost SHTF worse than full on WROL/SHTF? Vanishing Nomad Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 42 05-15-2017 03:34 AM
Thoughts on firearms pre SHTF & ammo, post SHTF Corrigan Firearms General Discussion 31 01-16-2016 06:47 PM
If you want to hunt small game post SHTF, you may want to Predator hunt/trap Pre SHTF John Rambo Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 26 01-10-2015 05:17 AM
Free security updates for Windows XP -- until 2019 Creek Walker The Tech Zone 8 06-17-2014 10:10 PM
My own SHTF - laid off, depression, search, found job - SHTF over. Piece of Cake Grevlin General Discussion 42 03-04-2014 05:09 AM
My Minor SHTF could have been a Major SHTF charlie505 Manmade and Natural Disasters 36 02-19-2012 08:24 AM
SHTF and Non SHTF tech gadgets whacker Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 28 12-21-2011 08:52 PM
What should you have for when SHTF? Dingo_Danger Manmade and Natural Disasters 21 02-25-2011 05:31 PM
SHTF and you! CPL_BS_88 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 20 09-29-2009 10:42 PM

Old 06-11-2017, 01:05 PM

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 300 Boere View Post
We have never been fortified there, technically they not even Boers. Like I said, that is where we Boers will go to if we half smart.

These other ****s, they burning the cape since it is not ANC. Cheap, but effective... very effective! You will notice ,KK, that nothing is said about the 800% increase in veld fires in the WC after DA. Lets not forget the trains. It is clearly the ANC youth league and friends. As you know I listen to RSG (and the Native stations), fokket menneer... you must listen to the callers on SAFM. Sick.
"...technically they not even Boers." What are you on about? Boers live all over the world.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:06 AM

Quote:
I agree with you brother, not many Boers in the Cape. When I talk of the Cape I am talking of the Boers from the north trekking to the Cape as a matter of survival, the Cape will become our center. The Boers from the north who do not trek south will become the "northern holdouts". This trek will be natural/automatic. It will be slow or fast (probably fast) depending on the intensity and flow of the conflict. So it is not where the concentration is right now, but rather where it will eventually be. The main reason for this trek is demographics.

Check this link: https://dotmap.adrianfrith.com/ a picture worth a thousand words and all.

Sadly, I do not believe that a republic in the north is possible anymore (Transvaal or Freestate), much less Natalia (where I am from), again the demographics. However, the idea of "state" somewhere in the WC and NC is possible.

"The Sate" (our state) will not be born from a political ideal, rather it is a natural outcome born from the need to survive (moving to that area)- which then in turn (later) becomes a political entity. And with it our restoration as an Independent nation once more.

The above are just technicalities. Like you I believe that we should not let our differences come between us and that we must trust in God. I will also add that despite our differences, I (along with the vast majority of Boers) count the English as allies and friends in the coming war (Obviously NOT talking about liberals, English or Afrikaans).
My view on being Boer limits genetics but not language, i.e. anyone of Caucasian/European (and obviously their diaspora current destinations) with the correct 'life and world view' (freely translated from 'lewens en wereldbeskouing) may be part of the Boer nation, NOT ONLY AFRIKAANS SPEAKERS. I take note of your sentiment about the western and northern Cape but to my mind (and in line with what Siener has predicted) the established Boer republics will definitely be the major part of our blood republic (Transvaal; Free State, Natalia - upper north as agreed with Dingaan; but also Graaff-Reinet; Stellaland and Gosen, which form part of the Northern Cape). The deplorable leftists liberal Afrikaner who remained behind in the Western Cape (and there are still many Boers there) should have - together with their beloved Cape flats brothers - a place to weep and behold before finally being imploded by their democracy. They will not be able to enter my country or own anything here. They must just carry on worshipping their Broederbond idol until death do us part and then they will be wiped from memory forever (except some facts in books training our children to reject the folly of liberalism). But let us not now hold out to conjecture - our blessed Creator will soon return and then things will fall into place (not meaning we should just give up the struggle now - He helps those who at least attempt to abide by His laws, though the holding of the law in itself will not save). Regards
Old 06-14-2017, 04:06 AM
n Boer maak n plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satt Verby View Post
"...technically they not even Boers." What are you on about? Boers live all over the world.
I was referring to the historical fact that "Boers" were inhabitants of the 2 Boer republics (Transvaal and Freestate). The Afrikaners in the Cape were not technically Boers, nor were they called Boers by either the English or Afrikaans speakers, and they did not call themselves Boers.

Of course in modern times the term Boer has changed, and yes, Boers live all over world.

Old 06-14-2017, 11:15 AM
n Boer maak n plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerhard Venter View Post
My view on being Boer limits genetics but not language, i.e. anyone of Caucasian/European (and obviously their diaspora current destinations) with the correct 'life and world view' (freely translated from 'lewens en wereldbeskouing) may be part of the Boer nation, NOT ONLY AFRIKAANS SPEAKERS. I take note of your sentiment about the western and northern Cape but to my mind (and in line with what Siener has predicted) the established Boer republics will definitely be the major part of our blood republic (Transvaal; Free State, Natalia - upper north as agreed with Dingaan; but also Graaff-Reinet; Stellaland and Gosen, which form part of the Northern Cape). The deplorable leftists liberal Afrikaner who remained behind in the Western Cape (and there are still many Boers there) should have - together with their beloved Cape flats brothers - a place to weep and behold before finally being imploded by their democracy. They will not be able to enter my country or own anything here. They must just carry on worshipping their Broederbond idol until death do us part and then they will be wiped from memory forever (except some facts in books training our children to reject the folly of liberalism). But let us not now hold out to conjecture - our blessed Creator will soon return and then things will fall into place (not meaning we should just give up the struggle now - He helps those who at least attempt to abide by His laws, though the holding of the law in itself will not save). Regards
I am from Natal and have no affinity for the Cape. However, the Cape it must be.

Look at the map again before you read the rest of my post, please Gerhard, so you have the map fresh in your mind...

https://dotmap.adrianfrith.com/

We do not trek to the Cape because of the amount/quality of the purple and orange dots already there, no, instead we must trek to the Cape because of the lack of green dots there.

By Cape I mean an area within the WC, NC and the very western EC. CT itself is not included initially since the state will invest in it short/medium term. The only reason, I stress again, the ONLY reason we must Trek to the Cape is because of demographics in SA. Areas outside the Cape will be near indefensible because of the green.

If we stay in the north we will form relatively small geographically isolated pockets that will be under constant siege. We will be surrounded by millions of enemies. We will have no strategic depth. We will not have access to the sea. We will not be able to come to each others aid. Unlike most other wars we will not have a state or sponsor state or group of any kind that will come to our relief.

I am not saying that we will just collapse if we decide to stay where we are, we will give them hell my brother! But staying will be a massive strategic mistake.

Movement is life. As soon as hostilities commence we need to trek to the Cape (ideally before conflict, or even more ideally right now some have already). It is likely that we actually become trapped up north from the outset, in that case we need to break out.

In the Cape we have the best demographics possible. We have strategic depth, we have a frontier. We can establish and maintain a save zone in the rear for our woman and children. We can build and maintain a viable new society/state/nation. If we trek there we will be the majority in that area, a large area under our control. Beyond the immediate defensive positives: With a majority in a geographically defined area we meet the main prerequisites (and will be our best chance) for successfully claiming some form of autonomy under international law. Our long term survival in Africa absolutely depends on that.

Our nation was forged from the urge to trek in search of freedom. For freedom, after God, is what a Boer values most. That is how and why we established the two Boer Republics.

The positions where our old republics lay is not as important as our freedom.

If you logically assess our options you will see that to secure our freedom we must trek once more, we must trek to the Cape. God and Freedom!
Old 06-14-2017, 05:09 PM
n Boer maak n plan

I wrote above what we should do, logically sound, I hope we bloody will.

However, I have family here in Natal that are going damn nowhere, they will happily fight and die on the farm without ever even contemplating that we ought to have gone to the Cape. The younger lads are a tad more open, they will leave, but only after their parents have been killed – that is their words, I have asked.

I will continue and try to convince you to head for the Cape. If you are too damn stubborn and stupid and will not go then I have no choice but to stay here with you – and we will make them pay for every inch.

If we stay it will be our Thermopylae, our 300 in the Hot Gates.

We will, by virtue of our sacrifice, forge a new nation strong enough to overcome the horde – their children (our grandchildren) will live and thrive -in the Cape!
Old 06-19-2017, 07:44 AM

Quote:
I was referring to the historical fact that "Boers" were inhabitants of the 2 Boer republics (Transvaal and Freestate). The Afrikaners in the Cape were not technically Boers, nor were they called Boers by either the English or Afrikaans speakers, and they did not call themselves Boers.

Of course in modern times the term Boer has changed, and yes, Boers live all over world.
What I meant was that Boers no longer just live in the Boer republics. My Boer family is from Transvaal, but moved to the Western Cape when I was young.
The Following User Says Thank You to Satt Verby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 05:42 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Looks like the worse it gets the less we talk about it.

In parliament they are busy discussing seizing all white owned land without compensation. In Parliament! Not just farms, "white owned property" as in your house Meneer.

They push us around, but they know that they can only push us so far. Their incremental method works bloody well. Rather clever they are. But they know full well that the Boer is a lion, injured yes, but still a lion. They want to end it all, take it all, but too bloody scared to start full... for now.

Word wakker. Kyk op. God is an ons kant!
Old 06-24-2017, 12:58 AM
Survivor

Thanked 1,325 Times in 744 Posts

Quote:
Looks like the worse it gets the less we talk about it.

In parliament they are busy discussing seizing all white owned land without compensation. In Parliament! Not just farms, "white owned property" as in your house Meneer.

They push us around, but they know that they can only push us so far. Their incremental method works bloody well. Rather clever they are. But they know full well that the Boer is a lion, injured yes, but still a lion. They want to end it all, take it all, but too bloody scared to start full... for now.

Word wakker. Kyk op. God is an ons kant!
How different is this from what is happening in Europe and what the Catholic church espouses?

Sam Ting, bru...

Old white people are being booted out of their homes to make space for refugees. Stories of white people being homeless in Europe while black refugees live in luxury apartments, courtesy of the tax payer.

Quote:
Word wakker.
????? Ek het nooit geslaap nie. Ek het net 'n nap hier en daar gevat.

Europe is being colonized
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeyboardKommando For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 04:52 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyboardKommando View Post
How different is this from what is happening in Europe and what the Catholic church espouses?

Sam Ting, bru...

Old white people are being booted out of their homes to make space for refugees. Stories of white people being homeless in Europe while black refugees live in luxury apartments, courtesy of the tax payer.

????? Ek het nooit geslaap nie. Ek het net 'n nap hier en daar gevat.

Europe is being colonized
Ek weet jy slaap nie, en as jy dalk slaap dan is dit met een oog oop

Indeed there are many similarities. KK, I would go one further than mere colonization, and call it an invasion or insurgency - of a weak and decadent West.

In some ways likened to Rome only that they were forced through militarily necessity to give more and more land to the barbarians to keep them on the payroll to fight even more barbarians trying to invade.

"our" liberal culture is openly self destructive. We seem to self hate so much that we invite and house the very same people who will Will destroy everything Western culture has built.

There is of course one key difference between SA and Europa and that is current demographics. They are 10-1 and we are 1-10. Our killers run the country, their killers are arriving. Our problem is short term and theirs is long term - both equally serious.
The Following User Says Thank You to 300 Boere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 01:23 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,402 Times in 785 Posts

The real enemy is working behind the scenes in both cases. The agenda of the NWO folks is to take over, no matter which way it needs to work, 10-1 or 1-10. Average people and even the government are all just pawns in their game. But the good news is that God will win in the end. It is just a matter of time. I am with Uncle Angus on this one and am praying for the current administration to be changed to a righteous Christian one, no matter how God chooses to do that and that the Donald will prevail in the USA.