Survivalist Forum banner

How would you rate President Trump's Performance to date?

• 1 terrible

Votes: 27 10.8%

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • 3 not very good

Votes: 19 7.6%

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • 5 average

Votes: 10 4.0%

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • 7 fairly good

Votes: 19 7.6%

Votes: 50 19.9%

Votes: 40 15.9%
  • 10 outstanding

Votes: 64 25.5%

How would you rate President Trump's Performance to date?

10K views 110 replies 61 participants last post by  Crackshot 
#1 ·
On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the worst, how would you rate President Trump's performance to date? I would put him at about a 6.

#8 ·
Solid 8. Maybe 9.

Delivered on blocking Clintons (10) and liberal SCOTUS appointments (10).
Delivered on SCOTUS Constitutional JUDGE (10).
Handling are military things well in Syria, Iraq, Korea, OEF, etc. well (8).
Some really good appointments (8-10)
Some great speeches and other actions (8+)
Immigration successes and attempts (8)
Starting a wall (10)
Has not yet done anything more than appoint a SCOTUS for gun rights, but I can be patient. Speaking at the NRA soon, so I'm optimistic (7)
Embarrassing the Obama admin, Clintons and Rice (8)

In fairness, some fumbles, some poor statements, some bad rollouts, some distractions and shakeups in the admin, which is frustrating (5).
Still has some holdovers from Obama like the IRS head, FBI head, etc. which is puzzling (2).
No charges yet for the Corrupt Clintons which is aggravating (1).

#11 ·
I gave him a 6. I like a lot of the things he tries to do but disagree with some others . Like his war on illegals and changing immigration ( not sure, IS he getting that wall built?) , don't like him bombing Syria, don't like the way he is dealing with health insurance ( no good plan) , do like his choices of people he picked for various positions. Overall , I think he is trying to do a lot of what he promised but he can't get it done. I am afraid a year from now he will just be like another Bush or something. But at least he is trying.

#13 ·
This is getting silly.

Are you going to keep asking leading questions and posting polls until you get one that shows a majority of "we hate Trump" responses, or what?:confused:

The REAL question should be "How complicit is the GOP in slowing down Trump's efforts to drain the swamp?" followed by "How do we get those freaking RINO's out of office?"

#16 ·
The RINOS in congress are the **** poor performers in your little charade to dis Trump. McCain has gone out of his way to lay siege to Trumps agenda and agitate against him under cover of a complicit press. Those here on this board that keep that rat bastid in office should be ashamed.

I think there are a lot of swamp monsters who inhabit the GOP that will do all they can to ensure Trump fails. He's not one of them, so they won't play.

The slime that sit in Congress today are anti-American, pro-globalists that are only concerned about carving the biggest piece of the "pie" that is America for themselves and are only worried that the country will collapse before they can get it on their plate.

Even when conservatives win there is always a faction that wants otherwise.:wow

#18 ·
Terrible. 2 and that is only because he isn't named Hilary or Clinton.

He has done zero to work with a Republican Congress, singed a bunch of meaningless EO's (which suddenly now is ok, right?), switched positions on just about every pre-election stance, lied thru his teeth and still has far too many Russian questions. Awaiting for him to start the swamp drainage but alas, it looks he's filling it up further.

In fact the only good thing he's done was place Pompeno, Kelly, McMasters and Mattis in power.

#42 ·
Any honest person will see that Congress isn't working with him either. They can pass whatever bills they want and yet they've done nothing. Look at the gun progress. There's been zero.

There aren't any Russian questions except why the press is pushing something after they can't dig up a single shred of evidence. At what point does this become a BS witch hunt? Anytime someone said a cross word about Hillary it was labeled a witch hunt.

#19 ·
It's been 90 days! LOL.

Meanwhile, some 55% of folks here say 7 or better. :)

What's not to like, really?

Set aside the 10% who voted 1, clearly just hate him no matter what, that's a really outstanding rating on SB.

To the above poster, I suppose you hate executive orders improving Veteran's healthcare through Veterans Choice, attempting to (varying levels of success) control our out-of-control immigration (some blocked, but deportations and lowered immigration already occurring), orders to go forward with the pipeline, orders to use American labor, orders to draw up viable plans to defeat ISIS, orders to put our industry like steel and coal back to work, and orders to withdraw from TPP and improve trade... yeah, these are indeed the things that liberals hate!

#26 ·
Compared with what could've been if Hillary was in power I gave Trump A+ with flowers and patriotic songs.

Since he did not push hard enough for many of his main promises in the last 3 months I gave him a B+. He can certainly improve his push, but he still has time.

I also give him huge marks for foreign policies specially for scaring all illegal immigrants of all colors and religions and bomb some parts of this world that badly needed bombing. Lets hope both actions will continue at an insanely accelerating pace. One good thing that we see already is NATO countries that are starting to take military spending seriously with new real money for the alliance. This can only be good both in military terms and in economical terms.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.