Survivalist Forum banner

Tax Protest to dictatorship

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Nightside_Eclipse 
#1 ·
okay, picture this and share your thoughts.

wednesday morning you wake up, go to work and go home early around 4:30 to prepare for the tax rally. your well aware of the acorn rumors going around, but your not worried because, well, what are they gonna do?

5:30 roll around, you've been protesting for about 15 minutes and everything is going fine. suddenly 10-20 guys (presumably communist nuts from acorn:rolleyes:) pull out 45. caliber glocks and begin letting loose on the crowd, ie. everyone who opposes obamas ideas. you, using your own weapon, manage to escape and getting home turn on the news. it seems these shooting are occuring across the nation and, because of these riots president obama declares marshal law.

5 days later the president shares knowlage of rumors coming from members within the armed forces as well as other that obama is behind the untimly death of his opposition. he then realizes it is neccesary to consolidate power and immediatly declares acorn a new goverment agency with the intent to control and distribute information thoughout the nation.

#5 ·
Guess we will know by news time tonight.

#7 ·
maybe I wasn't quite clear, I am more thinking they do it under private orders from obama

I dont think it will happen, but i believe it could...

IMHO acorn is obama's own private organisation... a group that follows him and supports him unconditionally... wich in my mind is a scary thing

#9 ·
It's not that you weren't clear, it's that you neither asked a question nor offered any thought-provoking controversial news, not to mention that your choice of section to post in seems to have been made at random since there is both a Politics section and an Alternative Politics/Conspiracy Theory section on this forum.

On top of that, you tried to present your scenario in an adrenaline-rush, action-packed way: ".45 Glocks" - - who cares?? Doing that not only got everyone who read your thread pissed about being condescended, but also made you look like you were looking for controversy, which is one of the worst stereotypes against 'conspiracy theorists' - a good mix would be 4 parts proof/evidence, 1 part hypothesis/speculation, otherwise you are just hurting the credibility of others who dare to argue that there exist 'government cover-ups' in the Land of the Free, an object of serious denial for some members.

#10 ·
No attacks on our Tea Parties

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.