Survivalist Forum banner

The "Knowing" movie - apocalyptic or disaster?

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Mtnman Mike 
#1 ·
There is a pretty good movie in the theaters now beginning today Friday March 20, 2009 that is called "Knowing" It has a few spectacular disasters although a little too much Hollyweirdness towards the end.

Interesting but not perfect movie - what movie is perfect? Sometimes a little boring but most of the time a roller coaster ride. The ending was disappointing for me anyway but most of Hollyweird "survival" movies are, although debatable if this is really a survival movie.

I would appreciate seeing some comments about this movie although hope people do not say too much to spoil it for those who have not seen it. It is maybe apocalyptic but definitely a spectacular disaster movie, although could have had one or two more for us who like adrenaline :D:

I posted this link in the book & movie section but wanted many more to see this while it is in the theaters.

Good movie for what it is worth and probably the only movie I will see in the theaters this year.
Here is the movie's website > http://knowing-themovie.com/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.