Honest we've got no evidence that trump was wire tapped. Sure - Page 2 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files


Notices

General Discussion Anything non-survival related - news and information, current events, general chit-chat stuff.

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Did Obama wire tap Trump Tower? Bronzino Political News and Discussion 963 05-04-2017 12:01 PM
President Trump Policy shifts, now that he is President. Justme11 Political News and Discussion 515 04-05-2017 12:26 PM
Presidential Election Predictions PA_Robert Political News and Discussion 111 11-21-2016 11:46 AM
Meaning of Trump Defeat v Trump Victory PeterEnergy Political News and Discussion 45 10-29-2016 08:20 PM

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2017, 05:25 PM
Straza's Avatar
Straza Straza is offline
Rebel Against Tyrants
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,673
Thanks: 4,108
Thanked 18,199 Times in 6,211 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1
Default



Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
President Trump alleged that President Obama wire-tapped Trump Tower. The FBI and two Congressional committees have asked the White House to provide the evidence that led the President to make his tweets. They didn't ask Alex Jones. The President has not been forthcoming with any evidence.
I wonder if it's possible just possible that they can't release the information due to national security.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straza For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 05:57 PM
Mosinka's Avatar
Mosinka Mosinka is offline
Bad Ombre
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,821
Thanks: 19,085
Thanked 4,583 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straza View Post
I wonder if it's possible just possible that they can't release the information due to national security.
If that was the case, did Trump jeopardize national security by Tweeting about it?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mosinka For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:01 PM
MOA1's Avatar
MOA1 MOA1 is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 2,090
Thanks: 1,978
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin Moseid View Post
European media says Trump has no credibility as president, and demand that he makes a formal apology for lying to people about Obama.

It's starting to not look at all so good for mr. Trump..

European media can go suck goat toes.

They may want to pay more attention to the Muslim invasion they're currently turning a blind eye to.

I feel sorry for their citizens, women especially.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MOA1 For This Useful Post:
 
Old 03-20-2017, 06:14 PM
Mosinka's Avatar
Mosinka Mosinka is offline
Bad Ombre
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,821
Thanks: 19,085
Thanked 4,583 Times in 1,837 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOA1 View Post
European media can go suck goat toes.

They may want to pay more attention to the Muslim invasion they're currently turning a blind eye to.

I feel sorry for their citizens, women especially.
How about you keep your mouth shut about European affairs if you expect Europeans to stay out of US affairs?

Sound fair?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mosinka For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:15 PM
ajole ajole is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 4,141
Thanks: 3,204
Thanked 8,380 Times in 2,783 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppine View Post
Trump has shown many times that he has a casual relationship with the Truth. His credibility is coming into question as a result. Other countries have started to take notice of this fact, which is a serious problem for the US going forward.
How do you say that with a straight face, after the last 8 years of total baloney from the media and from the White House?

Especially since, in the majority of instances involving Trump, it's the MEDIA that has been shown to be spreading the BS?

Honestly...put the freaking koolaid down, and step away from the bar.

There's an entire world FULL of reality out here, you should take a look!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvin Moseid View Post
European media says Trump has no credibility as president, and demand that he makes a formal apology for lying to people about Obama.
The European media and the people that believe them can all go suck it. Obama already apologized WAY too much, and they need to accept that that is ALL they are going to get. Ever.

They should all be thanking us they don't speak German or Russian....except the German's of course....and go back to drinking too much and playing silly games where one-nil is a good score.

What they SHOULD be demanding is an apology from the Nobel committee for giving Obozo a Peace Prize, and from their own leaders for not only lying to them, but allowing their countries to be overrun by refugees.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ajole For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:28 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is online now
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 12,841
Thanks: 4,972
Thanked 16,650 Times in 7,505 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straza View Post
I wonder if it's possible just possible that they can't release the information due to national security.
If the information is so sensitive it can't be shared with the director of the FBI or the leadership of the Intelligence Committees the President should not have been tweeting about it in the first place.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Straza's Avatar
Straza Straza is offline
Rebel Against Tyrants
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,673
Thanks: 4,108
Thanked 18,199 Times in 6,211 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosinka View Post
If that was the case, did Trump jeopardize national security by Tweeting about it?
He didn't tweet details. Which is what you want
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Straza For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:41 PM
Straza's Avatar
Straza Straza is offline
Rebel Against Tyrants
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,673
Thanks: 4,108
Thanked 18,199 Times in 6,211 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
If the information is so sensitive it can't be shared with the director of the FBI or the leadership of the Intelligence Committees the President should not have been tweeting about it in the first place.
Again, we don't know what details they can share.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Straza For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 07:00 PM
MOA1's Avatar
MOA1 MOA1 is online now
Survivor
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 2,090
Thanks: 1,978
Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,406 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosinka View Post
How about you keep your mouth shut about European affairs if you expect Europeans to stay out of US affairs?

Sound fair?
That is hilarious. A liberal can never mind their own business, if they were minding they're own business, I would not have a reason to bring up their massive debacle that will cost them everything.

You make me laugh.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MOA1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 07:01 PM
badbass58 badbass58 is offline
Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 25 Times in 4 Posts
Default

The have no evidence Trump worked with the Russians regarding the election. Yet the Media never says "without evidence liberals claim Trump worked with the Russians"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to badbass58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 07:06 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is online now
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 12,841
Thanks: 4,972
Thanked 16,650 Times in 7,505 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straza View Post
Again, we don't know what details they can share.
Again, if they can't share details with the House and Senate intelligence committees, he shouldn't be tweeting about it at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 07:11 PM
bowman bowman is offline
Remember the ala mode!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: right here
Posts: 3,620
Thanks: 1,376
Thanked 5,546 Times in 2,168 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARGE7402 View Post
Trump's contention is that he was wiretapped during the campaign.

Alex Jones, if you can believe Alex Jones, introduced evidence that Trump had been surveilled during the previous decade before Trump announced he was running to be president.

So the time periods in question do not match up.

Now on to the topic of Trump being wiretapped, being "subjected to surveillance" is a much better term in my opinion because it applies to a much more broad category than just telephone communications.

Trump did business with Russia. His underlings did business with Russia. Our intelligence agencies routinely monitor foreign officials and foreign businessmen. And when those people who are under surveillance communicate with an American businessman, there is no need to get a further authorization to monitor those conversations.

Now there is a limitation on how recordings of those conversations can be used, distributed, and kept. But no special permission is required for our intelligence agencies to listen in and record the conversation.

You as a citizen take your chances when you voluntarily talk to foreigners.

Trump recruited people from his organization to be part of his campaign. Trump further recruited outsiders into his campaign, people who had their own business ties to Russia.

I wouldn't be shocked if our intelligence agencies had recorded hundreds of hours of Trump campaign officials talking to Russian businessmen, Russian officials, and Russian intelligence agents because most of the people who worked for the Trump campaign didn't stop their connections to their business interests. And any Russian who knew someone who was part of the Trump campaign would have picked up the phone at some point to talk to the person about it whether the Russian had an ulterior motive for making the call or not.

Now the vast majority of those conversations, the intelligence agency in question would have been legally obligated to destroy the recording after listening to it to see that nothing that nothing nefarious had happened. I would like to assume that the intelligence agencies complied with the law rather than trading the recordings with each other like kids trading baseball cards. But knowing human nature, I tend to be a cynic.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bowman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 07:38 PM
Straza's Avatar
Straza Straza is offline
Rebel Against Tyrants
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,673
Thanks: 4,108
Thanked 18,199 Times in 6,211 Posts
Awards Showcase
Outstanding Member 
Total Awards: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
Again, if they can't share details with the House and Senate intelligence committees, he shouldn't be tweeting about it at all.
Why not? Twitter is his medium to circumvent a known corrupt lying entity.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:44 PM
LibShooter LibShooter is online now
M.R. Ducks
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: East TN
Posts: 12,841
Thanks: 4,972
Thanked 16,650 Times in 7,505 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straza View Post
Why not? Twitter is his medium to circumvent a known corrupt lying entity.
The members of the Intelligence Committees have very high security clearances as does the FBI Director. If the information the President says he saw that led him to believe Trump Tower had been wire-tapped is SO sensitive that he can't share it with those guys then it must refer to a program SO secret that a responsible Commander in Chief would not have mentioned publicly.
The Following User Says Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 07:57 PM
TENNGRIZZ TENNGRIZZ is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: IN TRANSITION
Posts: 2,741
Thanks: 61,718
Thanked 4,224 Times in 1,570 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppine View Post
Trump has shown many times that he has a casual relationship with the Truth. His credibility is coming into question as a result. Other countries have started to take notice of this fact, which is a serious problem for the US going forward.
Unlike the truthful clintonites who always tell the truth
Old 03-20-2017, 08:53 PM
purplehullpeas purplehullpeas is offline
Hunter
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 1,208
Thanks: 7,082
Thanked 3,314 Times in 872 Posts
Default

So let's see...if I were a black man/city slicker/attorney/racist who found myself President one day and decided I wanted to go after/ridicule/target oh, say gun owners and bible clingers I wouldn't be stupid enough to tell my people to go target gun owners and bible clingers. I'd tell them to target 4x4 pick up trucks or dressed up people on Sunday mornings.
Or...if I wanted to target the opponent of my chosen successor, I'd have my people target the ones around him, business associates instead of the opponent himself, because that wildcat might just figure it out.
Anyone else see it this way?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to purplehullpeas For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 09:11 PM
Mere_Man's Avatar
Mere_Man Mere_Man is offline
Probably Dislikes You
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Reality
Posts: 2,812
Thanks: 10,034
Thanked 10,238 Times in 2,276 Posts
Default

There's some desperate libs in here grasping at straws (again).
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mere_Man For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 09:49 PM
TENNGRIZZ TENNGRIZZ is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: IN TRANSITION
Posts: 2,741
Thanks: 61,718
Thanked 4,224 Times in 1,570 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosinka View Post
How about you keep your mouth shut about European affairs if you expect Europeans to stay out of US affairs?

Sound fair?
It does sound fair, now with that said ya'll can keep your social programs and provide for your own defense as well,America will just bow out and leave EUROPE to either the Russians or Islam and either way it is a bed of your own choosing, sleep well my friend.

SEMPER FIDELIS!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TENNGRIZZ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 10:14 PM
deep woods deep woods is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,274
Thanks: 6,167
Thanked 8,014 Times in 2,722 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straza View Post
I wonder if it's possible just possible that they can't release the information due to national security.
Doesn't anyone here find it ironic that Comey states that the investigation into the Trump-Russia connection is ongoing and will continue for some time. Then he states that the Trump surveillance is a subject he can't discuss IF an investigation has even started because he can't comment on it. National Security is their worry? More like worried about protecting their own. That's the problem, no honest lawyers in D.C., therefore short of honest politicians. Far to much surveillance in this country, buy rope and join the RBTE.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deep woods For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 10:18 PM
patdaly patdaly is offline
Survivor
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,259
Thanks: 6,060
Thanked 4,899 Times in 2,056 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibShooter View Post
President Trump alleged that President Obama wire-tapped Trump Tower. The FBI and two Congressional committees have asked the White House to provide the evidence that led the President to make his tweets. They didn't ask Alex Jones. The President has not been forthcoming with any evidence.
You do realize that most of us associate his Tweet with the Government spying on him, not necessarily just the specific act of wire tapping, which is probably the most useless thing in this digital age.

Seems most of those with a stick up their tail keep harping about the specific "wire tap" thing..............
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to patdaly For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:05 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © Kevin Felts 2006 - 2015,
Green theme by http://www.themesbydesign.net