California waiter fired after asking Latinas for proof of residency - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are the California Dams a Planned Disaster or a Plan to Take Down America? Caseyboy Controversial News and Alternative Politics 39 03-05-2017 08:00 AM

Old 03-20-2017, 11:07 AM

Default California waiter fired after asking Latinas for proof of residency

Advertise Here

https://www.yahoo.com/news/waiter-fired-asking-latina-women-190500147.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_01
Anyone see this? Sounds like a bs story, but when I searched on Google, I saw a ton of news outlets had picked it up. I stopped looking at page five. Crazy that something like this is big news.
Old 03-20-2017, 11:46 AM
Looks like rain to me.

Thanked 40,863 Times in 24,324 Posts
Awards Showcase
Top Poster 
Total Awards: 1

If true good. As much as I oppose illegal immigration, that would be outside the scope of that waiters employment. Its not their job and opens a small business to criticism from the left and adversely impacts the profitability of the business.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to SgtBooker44 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 11:51 AM
Save a life; carry a gun.

I'd like to shake his hand.

We're in a better world than we were just a few months ago. This young man is a pioneer in what may become a true citizens' movement to protect our country and preserve our society. It would be so wonderful if we could see groups of young men voluntarily patrolling, watching for those who do not belong. President Trump's slogan is: ''We can make make America great again.'' He knows that he needs our help to win our nation back.

Wouldn't it be great if this incident weren't the least bit newsworthy because it happened thousands of times every day? If just a million people (that's only one out of 330) came together naturally, our problems with invasion and cultural destruction would be over very quickly.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Big Horn For This Useful Post:

Old 03-20-2017, 11:52 AM
Survivor

Thanked 14,761 Times in 3,898 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcosenza View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/waiter-fired-asking-latina-women-190500147.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_01
Anyone see this? Sounds like a bs story, but when I searched on Google, I saw a ton of news outlets had picked it up. I stopped looking at page five. Crazy that something like this is big news.
Media doesn't do any investigating anymore. They are fat and lazy. They pick up news from other people and just reprint it. So who knows if it's true or not.

Besides, waiters get fired all the time and that's not in the news. This is just another illegal sympathy story printed to make whitey look bad.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TRyan For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 11:55 AM

I agree that if the waiter did ask for proof of citizenship, he was wrong and possibly deserved to be fired. However, I haven't been able to find solid proud that that is exactly what happened. Many commenters suggest that he asked for ID when the women ordered alcohol. The women then accidently or purposely misunderstood and accused him of racism. The Yahoo article also states that one of the women blames the Trump presidency.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimcosenza For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimcosenza View Post
I agree that if the waiter did ask for proof of citizenship, he was wrong and possibly deserved to be fired. However, I haven't been able to find solid proud that that is exactly what happened. Many commenters suggest that he asked for ID when the women ordered alcohol. The women then accidently or purposely misunderstood and accused him of racism. The Yahoo article also states that one of the women blames the Trump presidency.
How is this racism? It's not racist to demand illegals to leave and suspicious people prove that they are here legally.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big Horn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 12:12 PM
Deplorable Basketeer

Thanked 90,350 Times in 18,902 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Horn View Post

We're in a better world than we were just a few months ago. This young man is a pioneer in what may become a true citizens' movement to protect our country and preserve our society. It would be so wonderful if we could see groups of young men voluntarily patrolling, watching for those who do not belong. President Trump's slogan is: ''We can make make America great again.'' He knows that he needs our help to win our nation back.

Wouldn't it be great if this incident weren't the least bit newsworthy because it happened thousands of times every day? If just a million people (that's only one out of 330) came together naturally, our problems with invasion and cultural destruction would be over very quickly.
This, exactly. There are two factors in constant tension: our culture and our laws. We can not suffer laws contrary to our culture, nor a culture contrary to our laws. The nexus between the two is our founding charter, the unanimous Declaration, and its attendant bylaws, the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Sadly, we have witnessed violation of both:

In the case if the former, we have seen all manner of laws, not just immigration laws, that violate the reasons for which we exist as a nation. When the laws flout their disobedience to our nation, its people, our culture, amd our raison d'être, we pit the people back against the government. And in the case of the latter, when legislatures and bureaucrats dictate to the nation what our culture must be, we lose the spirit of our nation, and our very mission for existence.

We can not have government driving the culture, yet we can not prostitute government as an enforcement of our culture beyond the scope of securing rights. This is where culture must exist as the driving force. Government may not be able or willing to discriminate against that which is wrong, but we, individually, can. And when enough of us do, we can leave the immoral, who are bent on subverting our culture, be it with sexual perversion, cultural rot, multiculturalism, or other defect, no place of comfort or solace, regardless of our unfaithful government.

The waiter took a risk. It didn't pan out in the short term. But if, as you say, .3% of the population, individually took the same civic-minded risk, the illegal alien scofflaws would have no place to hide, and the legal immigrants and their descendants would take pride in becoming American.

I commend the waiter for taking both the risk AND the responsibility. We need more like him, not fewer.

Last edited by Harmless Drudge; 03-20-2017 at 01:30 PM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
How is this racism? It's not racist to demand illegals to leave and suspicious people prove that they are here legally.
I'm not saying it's racism. I'm saying the women said it was. And I only believe the waiter would have been wrong to ask for proof of residency bc in a service position, your job is to cater to the customer. I've put up with a lot of **** at my job, because I have to. If a customer was a jerk to me and I called them on it, and was a jerk back, I'd get fired.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimcosenza For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 02:02 PM

Quote:

You want to force citizens to show papers to see who they are and where they come from?

Is it just me or does that sound a bit like 1940's Germany ?? umm.. I forget what they used to call them.. hmm.. started with an "N" or something.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Murby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 02:07 PM
✏ ♪♫ 🔫 🔪 ♥ 🔦 🐾

Thanked 9,124 Times in 2,867 Posts

Local residents get business discounts where I live, with many businesses asking for proof of residency if the business doesn't know them.
Old 03-20-2017, 02:35 PM
Survivor

Thanked 3,548 Times in 1,290 Posts

I may have to lean towards "Fake news" on this one. Probably didn't happen as stated, Possible embellishment or a misunderstanding.

If it did happen, all wasn't lost.

I hope the former waiter at least received his Junior Stazi G-Man badge and his jackboot starter kit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helion For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 03:45 PM
Hiker

Thanked 1,232 Times in 447 Posts

Quote:

If someone asked to see my papers, I'd also tell him to go _____.
This is the land of the free... or at least we pretend it is and desperately want it to be. So let's act like it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to goon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goon View Post
If someone asked to see my papers, I'd also tell him to go _____.
This is the land of the free... or at least we pretend it is and desperately want it to be. So let's act like it.
And I'd tell you to eat someplace else. I realize that under Obama freedom came to mean lawlessness. It would have been the same under Clinton. However, neither of them is president.
The Following User Says Thank You to Big Horn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
And I'd tell you to eat someplace else. I realize that under Obama freedom came to mean lawlessness. It would have been the same under Clinton. However, neither of them is president.
I always get a chuckle when someone makes up such ridiculously false facts..

Hey everyone.. Obama wiretapped me!!!

Oh the comedy potential is off the scale. Our current president is a quack-a-doodle and will probably be kicked out of office before his term is up for all the garbage he says. But that's another conversation.

Shall we have a look at the actual facts concerning your statement?
Quote:
I realize that under Obama freedom came to mean lawlessness. It would have been the same under Clinton. However, neither of them is president.
Lets take a real look at the facts eh?
This one shows homicides and violet crime down under Obama:
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/01/oba...y-2016-update/

Here's some more information on crime rates:
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...me-in-the-u-s/

Oh looky... here are some more ACTUAL facts..
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...-recent-trend/

But hey.. we have freedom of speech.. people are free to claim any ridiculous things they want.. Real facts no longer seem to matter.. You know, like "Aliens abducted me", "The government is sending signals to my brain" "Obama tapped my phones", "under Obama freedom came to mean lawlessness."

Hey man.. its all good.. for entertainment anyway..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Murby For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 04:54 PM
Prepared

If one of my employees asked a customer if they were illegal they'd be fired on the spot.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The Real Truth For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 07:09 PM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thanked 1,312 Times in 461 Posts

It is the waiter's job to serve and take care of the customer and to make the customer's dining experience enjoyable; neither to harass customers nor to do police work. Unless all customers are required to show their ID, what he did could put the restaurant in danger of being sued for race discrimination. If I was the owner or manager of the restaurant, I would have terminated the waiter as well.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monkeystyle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 07:11 PM
Bad Ombre

Thanked 4,584 Times in 1,837 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Truth View Post
If one of my employees asked a customer if they were illegal they'd be fired on the spot.
Exactly.
I'd delay the firing only long enough to have this nazi-wannabe POS apologize to the customer.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mosinka For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 07:42 PM
Proud deplorable ilk

Thanked 32,502 Times in 8,231 Posts

He didn't handle it right, he should have went into the kitchen and called the proper authorities to come and check their papers.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Donfini For This Useful Post:
Old 03-21-2017, 08:06 PM
Bad Ombre

Thanked 4,584 Times in 1,837 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donfini View Post
He didn't handle it right, he should have went into the kitchen and called the proper authorities to come and check their papers.
Hahaha!

I'd love to hear that phone conversation!

Dispatcher: 911, what's your emergency?

Waiter: Hi, I'm a waiter at _____ and I have a table full of brown customers. I think they're illegals. Ive asked them for their papers, but they're giving me attitude, telling me to go **** myself. Can you guys come and check their papers so you can deport them? MAGA!

Dispatcher: Sir, this isn't Nazi Germany. We don't check people's papers because they "look like illegals". *Click*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mosinka For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 05:45 AM
✏ ♪♫ 🔫 🔪 ♥ 🔦 🐾

Thanked 9,124 Times in 2,867 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosinka View Post
.........We don't check people's papers because they "look like illegals". *Click*
Such would depend upon the context.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Sockpuppet For This Useful Post: