Survivalist Forum banner

think of your stay in a shelter as a long term space trip

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  hank2222 
#1 ·
on the one thread the ultimate fallout/bomber shelter there was a comment that was tounge in check type post and i do understand it but i want to expand on this post but in a diff way ..

think of your stay in inside the shelter as a long term space trip and how you dercorator the inside the shelter for you stay dureing and after the event how long can you live inside the shelter or a submarine in a long mission profile

some people can not be inside a shelter because of the mind set of not beeing able to handle beening a inclosed space ..that why some of the people who i know who has this problem have bult large shelter so they can walk around inside the shelter to keep the walls from closeing in on them

so dercorating inside the shelter with a light woods and other woods to help with the socalled temperment of the person and how they handle the long term effect of beening underground dureing a long term survival and how to stay sane dureing those times..

#2 ·
While I have neither the space nor money for a shelter, if neither were a problem I would build something underground at least 1/4 acre in size. You could still have a full size house and a 'yard', even a lap pool to keep you fit and give you something to do.

I would paint the inside bright colours to reflect a daytime type environment and would also have nature cd's playing the sounds of birds and insects. Amongst a whole lot of other things of course.

#4 ·
i have a questions for the people here ..

1-what are you going to do when a full blown NBC warfare has happen and where going to stay

2-do think you can live in your home after the dirty bomb attack or a chermical warfare attack and still be safe..

so give you ideas on this one and since i been doing this for a while now i would like to hear from the new people on there ideas on decon a home and other things .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.