Survivalist Forum banner

How much silver wire do I need to stock up for making colloidal silver?

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  d. 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have a question. I just ordered a Life Force colloidal silver generator (model runs on three 9 volt batteries). I don't have any idea as to how long the silver wires last as I have never made it before. I would hope that someone could give me an estimate as to how much colloidal silver I could make with a set of wires. I want to stock up a few sets of wires also, but I don't want to overboard on this as I have other preps I need to get. Any insight would be appreciated.

#2 ·
I should add that I am looking at 6" section of wire. I also know the ppm's can be varied. My curiosity lies with how much colloidal silver can I make a pair of 6" wires to make batches of colloidal silver that would be effective at treating illnesses.

#4 ·
One set of silver wires will last you many years. The amount of silver stripped off of the rods for each batch is immeasurable with a precision caliper that measures down to .001".

One consideration though might be to have a few extra sets of silver rods so that you can make more CS machines. Either so that you can run more batches at once for other people's needs or so that you can spread out the ability to make CS among the community. Not good to be the only manufacturing facility in case something bad happens to it. If the grid is down hard, medicine might be a hard thing to come by after a while. Your CS and the ability to make it would become very valuable. People might do anything to get it.

Then again, the grid may never go down that hard or long.

#6 ·
Silver wire for colloidal silver machine

It also depends if you use 14 ga. or 12 ga. .9999 wire. 14 ga. lasted about 2 years making a lot of quart jars of cs water at 10-14ppm. They are still usable but are not looking so great, and taking all day to get to 10 ppm. So I ordered two 12 ga. wires and it worked so much faster. Mine is made by a different company but wire is wire, I guess. Be sure to get .9999 pure silver wire. I would suggest to buy as many extras as you can (of course stocking food first is more important). Found some .9999 silver wires on ebay for just under $20. Pure silver coins can also be used with some machines.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.