Survivalist Forum banner
7K views 36 replies 24 participants last post by  Vodka Wizard 
#1 · (Edited)
..It is a great germ killer that begins working in the stomach. I have saved two sets of pups from Parvo by administering this. HIV patients recieve massive doses to fight infection, and it kills all infections on contact. The price from Bio-Alternatives is reasonable, too. Take a look at their website to see a good read about it. I take a teaspoon every morning.
LtlWilli

#12 ·
It's stupid to take any medicine when you aren't sick. That's medicine abuse. Same thing with CS. Take it when you are sick and you'll be healthy and never turn blue.

About its efficacy? I've been doing peer reviewed research on CS while medical use CS articles are few and far between, I did find a nice writeup on using CS in laminated wood flooring. The researchers found that 98.9% of the bacteria died within 24 hours of exposure to the CS infused laminated wood flooring. The most interesting part of the study though was the cockroach avoidance rate. If you have access to the actual article, the pictures are funny.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0964830506000229

In this study both the anti-bacterial properties and strength of cockroach avoidance of laminate wood floorings containing colloidal silver is evaluated. The laminate wood flooring manufactured with the overlay added with resin containing colloidal silver ion showed an antibacterial activity of up to 98.9%. For colloidal silver-treated, laminate wood flooring, the relative avoidance rate was 87±1%. With colloidal silver treatment onto the surface of the laminate wood flooring, using melamine-formaldehyde resin for overlay paper impregnation, laminate wood flooring was developed as an environmentally friendly material for residential application.

#18 ·
and the fda also states natural plants dont contain nutrients that heal.

for instance cats claw is known to have cancer fighting abilities. you cant sell here in america and state that, the fda will send you to jail, but its known throughout south america.

its also hard for fda to stop the use of silver when anyone and their mamma can make it for literally pennies a day. once you have the silver, you have an almost indefinite supply with 1 oz.

#17 ·
that is one of the only few blue people ive ever seen when talking about using cs. you would think there would be millions of people you could find blue with the internet. but only a handfull ive ever seen. i would bet there are millions upon millions of people that have used silver

i make silver with less than 1ma, using a constant currant and air bubbles to stir the water.

i have left my cs on counter open to light for weeks without fallout of particles.
i have brewed for days without a change in color or particle size. my brew always stays water clear, but you can use laser and see the tidal effect

the best and safest way to make is with pure distilled water. it has to have 0 minerals in the water. you want a true 0 TDS reading. let me say it again ZERO minerals in the water, no salt, no nothing

you can use .999 silver, but i recommend getting .9999 ultra pure silver to use for this. i have never heard of a problem using .999 but i would be safe and use the ultra pure. DO NOT USE STERLING SILVER or anything under .999 silver as the other contaminants in the silver can cause you problems. let me state this again DONT USE ANYTHING BUT .999 OR .9999 PURITY SILVER.

ill link back later, but i have multiple threads and info on silver being used for food packaging, bandages, filters, cs making, schematics to make your own generators with constant currant, polarity switching and stirring, also basic generators and battery setups.

theres also another by bob becker thats a silver generator and blood electrifier/zapper built into 1 unit.

when making the generators yourself, you can get most all things at radio shack or local electronic store for 20-50 bucks

interesting stuff to say the least

#21 ·
Colloidal Silver Generator GSK-3 sold by BROWAREC : SCAM !!! DON'T BUY !!!

I recently purchased a GSK-3 which is a total scam. I had to send it back.
It is sold as a high-tech generator but produced a cloudy liquid with a lot of big silver particles visible with Tyndall effect, whatever the settings you use (I did about 20 different tests, all unsuccessful).
It is impossible to switch-off the "Reverse Polarity" of the electrodes, resulting in a mix of silver oxyde and big silver particles (normally attracted and hold by the anode).
I used pure distilled water (as usual), reputable silver wires from Atlasnova, heating plate, magnetic stirrer (with or without), … but no success whatever I tried.
The GSK-3 offers a lot of configurations (current level, timer, auto OFF, automatic reverse polarity, history, ...) but even with this "advanced technology" the result is catastrophic.
I make colloidal silver for more than 10 years and this is the worst generator ever built on earth from all the models I tested.
The seller is also totally unfriendly and not cooperative. I had to open a case with Paypal for refund.

DON'T BUY IT !!!

Link : http://browarec.com/driver-colloidal-silver.html

#29 ·
You won't turn blue...

Here's a paragraph from my Ionized Silver HandBook:

Q: Will ingesting Silver turn my skin blue?

No.

Now, here’s a picture of an idiot. Only God knows how much Silver this poor soul ingested and or rubbed into his skin to achieve this disastrous effect called Argyria.
The affect is similar to the chemical reaction that occurs to the silver bromide crystals on a strip of photographic film or on the surface of your Silver tea set. You are tarnishing your skin. Be assured that ingesting Ionic Silver in a medicinal dose as a highly effective homeopathic remedy that kills viral cells on contact, will never ever change the color of your skin or harm the human physiology.

#31 ·
Silver is toxic. I know people use it but as far as I know there is no “medicinal dose”, homeopathic or otherwise.
It can also collect in organs and tissue for months/years and if you do get Argyria that will never go away even if you stop ingesting the silver.
Homeopathy? No thank you.

Homeopathy:
Homeopathy or homœopathy is a system of alternative medicine created in 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann, based on his doctrine of like cures like (similia similibus curentur), a claim that a substance that causes the symptoms of a disease in healthy people would cure similar symptoms in sick people.

So if lead or mercury or arsenic or Colloidal Silver makes healthy people sick, practitioners of Homeopathy believe giving minute doses of these substances to sick people will cure them.

I think that’s a hard pass for me, thanks just the same.

#32 ·
CS is good medicine used properly. I use a nano silver product for eye drops, I just refill an eye drop bottle with the silver solution. It's great that the feds don't consider it medicine as it keeps it affordable without script. Same for my hawthorn berry for BP control and berberine for glucose control.

Definition of medicine:
1a : a substance or preparation used in treating disease
cough medicine

3 : a substance (such as a drug or potion) used to treat something other than disease​

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.