Survivalist Forum banner

What do you do in a Red Dawn Scenario OUTSIDE OF THE USA!!

• Do you go geruilla immediately and start fighting back

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Do you wait and see what happens and then go geruilla

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Do you accept the governments rules and become a sheepl

Votes: 1 2.9%

"Red Dawn scenario" - who will/ won't

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Wott469 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok - I have searched rapidly and this one is for the NON-AMERICANS!!!
You USA types have played this one to death, and now its the rest of the worlds turn

Red Dawn and Red Dawn 2012 were based in America and under the auspices of the 2nd amendment.

I live in a "Third World Country" with a government whose motivation to disarm the community and destroy any harmonious relationship between the races is noticed, but not commented on.

This brings the question and poll

1- Do you haul ass and go guerilla ASAP
2- Do you wait and see what further restrictions are going to be placed on the public at large
3- do you give up,and knuckle under and abide by all the governments rules

Before the usual suspects strike - I am not a troll - this is a honest question, based on my own outlook on the situation in my country and the military training that I am waaaay too lazy to keep up with...

Moderators - please move to another section if neccessary - I just felt here would be the liveliest responses..

See less See more
#3 ·
Canada here. Won't fight. I have 7 kids who still rely on me to care for them. Without me they're lost. I'd go gray and protect them. Younger, and without the kids, I'd fight hard and probably die quick. Older, when the kids are adults fending for themselves and their own families, I'd fight and try to make an occupiers life a miserable one. The occasional sniper shot from a quarter mile away, dropping an occupier, then fade away into the bush. Rinse, repeat a week later at another location.

#5 ·
Alot of us preppers are old im 64 i cant run around and fight and live in a stump like i could have 30 years ago, I will fight for my freedom and my home of 30+ years. but i will do it here at home i wont last long against a military type attack. But if im going to fight and die it will be here at home with my critters. I just cant do the physical stuff that HIT & HIDE would take. BUT you that do i wish you the best. THE founding fathers would be proud of you for standing up for your freedom and our country,

#8 ·
I wont answer the poll question but I will tell you this.I have learned over the years to pick my battles.I have learned to assess the situation,gather intel,formulate a plan,then a backup plan and then a backup plan to the backup plan.Waiting and biding my time,tweak my plans and then when the time to strike is at hand I find that the plans go out the window.:D:
Really only you can answer the question.You are the one with boots one the ground.Assess the situation and do what you know only you can or have to do.God speed my friend.

#9 ·
I find it interesting that most comments come from Americans, where are all the non-American members of the board?

I posed this question the way I did more because of the fact that the rest of the world does not have the protection of the constitution and the second amendment which guarantees the right of the population to be armed and be a member of a militia.

There seems to be very few people outside of the USA who even consider the possibility of something like this happening and even less who would consider preparing for it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.