California waiter fired after asking Latinas for proof of residency - Page 3 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Controversial News and Alternative Politics The conspiracy theory section

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are the California Dams a Planned Disaster or a Plan to Take Down America? Caseyboy Controversial News and Alternative Politics 39 03-05-2017 08:00 AM

Old 05-29-2017, 11:58 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,929 Times in 729 Posts

Advertise Here

My career was in Southern California and from what I remember about 80% of everyone working in service professions were Latino. And many of them were born and raised right here in the USA and had nothing to show they were American Citizens. My Army Buddy was Mexican, born here, and I would have gone after anyone that questioned his status.

Even the restaurant cooks were Latino and that included the Italian Restaurants. Fact is, legal or illegal, I don't see us living without them. Even in the Mississippi Delta a lot of farms are hiring them to work the harvest because they are unable to find other locals that will work.

I am in favor of deporting all Illegals who have been involved in crime. But give all the hard workers who keep produce on the shelves a work permit and a path to citizenship. You can also kick out the welfare people here illegally.
Old 06-21-2017, 12:48 PM
Target Shooter

Unless this is the restaurant's policy, this idiot waiter was rightfully fired.

Hopefully it's not fake news. Not much different then Border Checkpoints asking people if they're US Citizens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDCXzqgD99o