Updated "The Soldier's Son"--A Post-Apocalyptic Story of Survival, and Revenge - Page 91 - Survivalist Forum
Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Survival Acronyms Updated JayOlliver Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 7 12-27-2012 11:59 PM
UPDATED: GreyWorld - The SHTF Fiction Story by JaySlay Lucas_SurvivalCach Urban Survival 24 10-21-2012 08:32 PM
Suggest some good post apocalyptic survival fiction Tarik Books, Movies & Stories 36 10-10-2012 01:19 PM
Survival Laundry Equipment Updated & Revised 411man Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 10 01-10-2011 11:22 PM
Second amendment not revenge, but survival. cowboy56 General Discussion 4 05-27-2010 11:22 PM
A cool story about a Soldier superdeluxe General Discussion 0 11-11-2009 05:06 PM
Pop star dies, tears everywhere, soldier returned, one line story! DareToThink General Discussion 10 10-17-2009 12:12 PM
anyone purchase the new updated sas survival handbook??? coldworld Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 4 03-25-2009 05:56 PM

Old Yesterday, 08:58 PM
Mitakuye Oyasin!

Thanked 1,447 Times in 410 Posts

Advertise Here

tort - Every time I open this page I see the '70s "art". I was told Inagaddadavida is actually a take off of In The Garden of Eden. Don't know if it's true but, rhymes well. I lost some things in the '70s = brain cells, memory, virginity, money, teenage lies. LOL

It is hard to explain to those that were not there. With all the Vietnam protesters... hippie that I was, I defended our military. My brother did 2 tours in the Marines there. I figured all those protesters had their heads up the butt.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you your poster brings back good/bad memories. It was what it was. Here I am today..respected, loved, intelligent, funny, and dang OLD ! LOL

Great posts while we wait for our book. I read them all. Well done cohorts.

2med on patrol
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2medicine woman For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 09:16 PM

2Medicine.. I too have memories of the 70s, one is VERY fuzzy with burst of "holy sh!T", an the other is anger felt towards folks treating soldiers, that most had lived through hell to get home, badly when they got back. I too am OLD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rlquick For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 08:44 AM
Hakham Bashi

Thanked 9,596 Times in 2,164 Posts
Exclamation words of wisdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2medicine woman View Post
tort - Every time I open this page I see the '70s "art". I was told Inagaddadavida is actually a take off of In The Garden of Eden. Don't know if it's true but, rhymes well. I lost some things in the '70s = brain cells, memory, virginity, money, teenage lies. LOL

It is hard to explain to those that were not there. With all the Vietnam protesters... hippie that I was, I defended our military. My brother did 2 tours in the Marines there. I figured all those protesters had their heads up the butt.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you your poster brings back good/bad memories. It was what it was. Here I am today..respected, loved, intelligent, funny, and dang OLD ! LOL

Great posts while we wait for our book. I read them all. Well done cohorts.

2med on patrol
One of my favorite quotes, (from me);
"If you remember the 60's, (and the early 70's), you weren't there!"

-tort-