Survivalist Forum banner

Chance to buy Glock 23 for $450: Good deal or bad deal?

4K views 16 replies 15 participants last post by  leadcounsel 
#1 ·
I have a coworker wanting to sell me a Glock 23, 3rd Gen with (2) 13-round mags for $450. He will throw in 500 rounds for an additional $150.

I currently have no .40 calibre anything.

Yes or no?

All comments and alternative suggestions appreciated.

Please, take into consideration the current prices and availability of handguns / ammo.

Thanks!

#10 ·
As long as there is nothing wrong with the gun, which there shouldn't be, you need to buy it ASAP. The Glock 23 gen3 is my concealed carry piece. I have the pierce grip extenders which give me 15 rounds plus 1 in the tube. I seriously love this gun. You need to buy it. Let us know how it goes!

#17 ·
WTF do people constantly revive ancient threads??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

This is 4 years old. Comeon folks.

My response below - not that it matters and it's pretty irrelevant on the cost since prices swung a lot.

Glock 23 is my choice.

$450 is a fair deal assuming it's in excellent condition, any generation.

It's a gun you won't be able to wear out or break in your lifetime. It will go bang every time, almost a guarantee and as close to a guarantee as you can humanly get in a gun. And, it's accurate, rugged, light, decent ergos, and stupid simple. What's not to like for $450?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.