Survivalist Forum banner

my family suddenly want to prep!

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Stillar 
#1 ·
I had given up talking to my relatives about prepping. but suddenly my daughter and 19 yr old grandson are talking to me about moving north (we live in southern ontario which will be a death trap in shtf esp emp). my talking to them about shtf and emp's and famine etc finally got through to them. they are going to look for a place where we can live away from this highly populated area, i just hope it isnt too late, that we can find a place and get out of here asap. I just gotta say, it was kinda neat hearing my grandson talking about SHTF and storing food and bug out bags and EMPs and so on, lol. I am excited and hopeful that my daughter's family at least is starting to see and thinking of moving. they live near Toronto and that has worried me for so long but nothing I could do about it. now hopefully we will all move north out of here.

#4 ·
You can get some good deals as you move North up highway 11. The trick is trying to make a living up here if your not of retirement age. I moved up 15 years or so and I do make less money than before but pay less in tax and less on housing. I don't spend half my day trying to get somewhere through traffic.

Its worth it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.