Survivalist Forum banner

Bug out vehicles

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Kingfish 
#1 ·
Hi guys and gals, I just bought a plow for my tractor today from a guy in Cadilac Michigan. This man has three running Jeeps for sale for 1500.00 for all three. These jeeps all have new rims and tires on them. Thats worth a grand right there. They all run with one engine running real good, one burns oil and other (4 cyl ) needs a valve job. Thats three frames none rusted through and three 4wd units and one extra transfer case. 1979 and two 1981 cj 5 and 7 . His number is 231-779-5407 his name is george. He can send you pictures or see them on craigs list michigan. I bought his jeep plow for my tractor. I looked the jeeps over and all I can say is I wish I had time for a project BOV. A GUY COULD EASILY BUILD A NICE LITTLE BUG OUT TRUCK FROM ALL THOSE PARTS AND HAVE LOTS OF SPARE PARTS AS WELL. Any hoo , I hope someone here can make use of this information. Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.