Survivalist Forum banner

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory-2012

6K views 36 replies 22 participants last post by  Velvet Elvis 
#1 ·
Anyone ever see this on you tube?? Gives some pretty good facts on 2012 preps and supposed solar flare thats coming. Whatcha think??? Guess I better get the bunker project in full swing. Apparently theres a huge gov bunker underneath Denver Airport

#4 ·
I watched it. It was spooky from the standpoint of the murals, symbolism, and possibility that there could be a bunker underneath Denver's airport. I don't on the other hand believe one, or a group, can with any accuracy predict the end of the earth.

The murals still give me the chills though. Especially the one with the refugees outside of the underground bunker running from the gas mask wearing soldier of death.

#8 ·
I stopped with the conspiracy theories a long, long, longggggggg time ago. I can not / will not live my life worrying about something I have no control over.

If some solar flare is gonna hit the world and burn us all up, then I want to go out enjoying life.

#9 ·
Wilco, that was hilariously well put. Jesse Ventura is nothing but a blowbag opportunist who will say whatever, do whatever it takes to self promote himself and make loads of money off of suckers. His term as governor is a testament to the overall stupidity of the average Minnesotan citizen. The guy was a pro "wrestler" for crying out loud. Life doesn't get any more dumbed down and fictional than that. Not surprising though. Minnesota would vote for a tree stump if it ran as a liberal.

#11 ·
While it is pretty easy to agree with you about Jesse, you can't just write off the evidence. If you actually look into the Denver airport, or heck even watch that episode you would redact your above statements. The OP is commenting about the base under Denver airport, so don't try to sway, or change the subject through propaganda that is irrelevant.

#10 ·
You know what bothers me about conspiracy theories? How many people are involved. If the answer is more than one, then it becomes more and more implausable as the number of people involved increases.

For example: Think of all the threads on this site of people complaining about how their most trusted friends and family bust their OPSEC.

#13 ·
I've watched the show. It's Hokey to say the least. I've actually gotten frustrated at how Hokey it is. They have Alex Jones on every once in a while, but if you look past the cheesiness of it that is sensational and entertaining, you will find real facts. Questions aggressively unanswered. That raises alarms for me.

To be honest, I find a lot of truth in what Alex Jones says. Jesse.. I don't know so much about.

#14 ·
As the the Denver airport thing I'm 90% sure it's there the government is always looking out for itself instead of its citizens because they believe that the world "will" end if they all die, lol. The solar activity is a fact but as to what if any impact it will have that is completely unknown. The best case nothing happens the worst all electric grids go down and we're back in the mid 19th century again. I like Jesse Ventura's show because I find it interesting and funny at times. They plant an eternal skeptic on the team for some reason to create conflict or something. Jesse Ventura was a Navy Seal though so please give him the respect he deserves (at least for that). He is in show business though so expect some dramatics. I hope they make a third season.

#19 ·
When Jesse's show was first advertised, I immediately thought, "What a load of crap this is gonna be". But, I was mistaken,it's proven to be quite interesting, and much better than I expected it to be. Sure, as Crutch said, it is more than a little hokey, and I'd like it if they went for the jugular a bit more. But considering this is mainstream TV, I've been fairly impressed with how well they've gone after ( most of) their subjects. Where else in the MSM are you hearing indictments of The Bilderburgers ?
Uh, that would be NOWHERE.
As for Jesse being "alarmist....and trying to scare you into watching his show", well so friggin' what ? It's a TV show, what else would you expect ? That's like saying "I'll never buy Bayer aspirin because I saw their commercials trying to scare me with tales of "headaches", they must be just trying to get my money". YA THINK ???:xeye:
Nearly everytime you open your eyes and see something other than trees, it's someone trying to get your money, that doesn't automatically make it B.S.
Hell, this very forum is after your money, it's what keeps it going. So what.
And, as for Kev's statement about giving up on "....conspiracy theories a long, long, longggggggg time ago",( we talking centuries here?) I would point out that human beings are creatures of conspiracy. We learn it as toddlers, and go from there. We've seen it exposed over and over throughout human history. Where ever there's a profit to be made, there have been people behind the scenes trying to manipulate events to their advantage, while trying to remain unseen ( essentially, the definition of "conspiracy" ). This isn't my opinion, this is the clear and provable history of human existence.

#20 ·
I'm fully aware of his service and give him due credit for that. But that only buys you so much respect with me. My post wasn't so much to comment on this particular topic of a bunker so much as it was to sling some mud at the thin skinned buffoon that is Ventura. For a big tough guy, he sure couldn't handle criticism very well when in the gov's mansion.

#23 ·
Ventura is a nut job.

Anyone with any sense at all knows that we are not going to be hit with a mass extinction solar flare in 2012. .....

..... rather, it's going to be the Yellowstone Caldera that erupts and kills everything in 2012. If you live within 1500 miles of Yellowstone you have just over a year to live.

Reactions: Crutch
#24 ·
As a guy who stock piles armor piercing bullets, has more then 3 sets of body armor, has 3 years of food that in 30 years will probably go bad as I eat what I grow and #10 Can/dehydrate/MasonJar what I don't... I just want to say, that I am not quick to cast judgments on other people.

Just saying...

If he really believes what he promotes, then shouldn't he be prepping? Living off grid?

Reactions: Gallo Pazzesco
#31 ·
My preps have always only been for the short term (2 years worth). I am pretty well covered for when they run out as I never intended for them to be the only source of food. The only reason I would have liked having the use of a canner is to portion a few items instead of opening up 55 gallon drums every time I need wheat, corn...etc. None of my preps are long term even though quite a few will last for 10+ years if they had too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.