Survivalist Forum banner

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory about Fema Camps is pulled from air

13K views 89 replies 52 participants last post by  rokitman 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Im watching the great lakes episode right now!!!! Damn..........Im getting ticked off!!!!!

Reactions: Chrysalis
#17 ·
I normally roll my eyes, but there are a few episodes that I know what they're talking about (ie: movement to denver & denver airport)

For those that haven't seen this episode, it starts with a girl that attended a rally for Ron Paul. She was put on a watch list and found out about it. She started asking questions and was forcefully removed from different locations and it appears that she was arrested at one point by 3 police and a k9 unit (she has the footage, all while screaming in fear). She talks about DHS and Fusion Centers - there are 1+ of these in each state, all running by themselves with no oversight - NONE. Then we're told that there is a council of governors that will have FULL authority over 10 districts of the US, all divided up.

....and it just gets worse from there.

If you haven't watched the videos, you need to.

#57 ·
I normally roll my eyes, but there are a few episodes that I know what they're talking about (ie: movement to denver & denver airport)

For those that haven't seen this episode, it starts with a girl that attended a rally for Ron Paul. She was put on a watch list and found out about it. She started asking questions and was forcefully removed from different locations and it appears that she was arrested at one point by 3 police and a k9 unit (she has the footage, all while screaming in fear). If you haven't watched the videos, you need to.

. . .
That portion is the most worrisome.

Now you can take the whole fema/ICE camps and container thing how you will.

But when folks are suspected of Freaking domestic Terrorism, for simply supporting a candidate that is sternly in favor of smaller less intrusive government, something is up there. Something is very wrong with that attitude.

#19 ·
My husband showed me this from a forum he was on. He is not a prepper but he is showing interest in Jesse's show, and even more interest after he saw this happening. He wanted to know what a FEMA camp is. I'm hoping as he sees more things happening he might open up his mind a little to my way of life.

I have only seen Conspiracy Theory about Denver Airport but now I'm going to be watching the rest. I don't think his show would be pulled unless he really touched on something. If he hadn't they would have just guffawed at him and left it alone. This stinks of corruption.

#48 ·
Everybody has probably already seen this link: http://www.sianews.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1062 It tells you were all the FEMA Camps are located at,in the United States.
I went to the link, and for Montana it has: "Malmstrom AFB - UN aircraft groups stationed here, and possibly a detention facility."
Give me a break, I have not yet seen any UN personnel or aircraft while on Malmstrom. Except for the flightline I haven't seen any restricted areas that might be a FEMA camp site.
Every little bit of "could be" "might be" with something like this, just adds more doubt to the credibility of the link.
Sorry but not so much.

#22 ·
truth is... he probably didn't know the extent of it because how many of then read anything that they pass? I think that's why he became embarrassed after he realized it was something he should have known. Now the other who wouldn't even go on tape, he probably knew and that's why he wouldn't go on tape.

#45 ·
Or lack thereof.

I live near Vandenberg AFB and know the area well and quite frankly, there does not seem to be a "camp" where that link said there is one. I am not saying it is not true but having been a resident for 36 years and having even gone out to point sal numerous times as well as slick 6, the terrain is barren and the barbed wire fences (3 strand for cattle) are so old they are falling apart. There is no camp where they refer it to be in that link. Can anyone verify a real one? first hand?
That's been a common factor in much of the FEMA camp conspiracy. While I think it's highly likely that they have such camps, and in fact it would be stupid if they didn't, our typical tin foil hatters grabbed it and ran with it, and most of the so-called camps that they talk about don't exist. This has been an ongoing problem in the conspiracy. But of course they never let the truth stand in the way of a good story.

#25 ·
I remember when I was sitting in an airport overseas waiting to come home and watched CNN on the tube. There was a story that was airing about something that happened back in the states. I returned home and no one there even heard about it nor did I ever see it on the mainstream news. It is without a doubt that our media is censored here as free media has went down the drain for quite some time now.:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.