Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump is a fraud ! Finmac Political News and Discussion 187 04-19-2017 03:20 PM
Tomahawks in to Syria!! **Threads Merged Here** DoOver General Discussion 676 04-12-2017 01:07 PM
Presidential Election Predictions PA_Robert Political News and Discussion 111 11-21-2016 11:46 AM
Wikileaks pushed me far enough - I am voting for DONALD TRUMP! Freethinkin'Man Political News and Discussion 52 10-19-2016 11:45 AM

Old 04-16-2017, 08:33 AM
Survivor

Thanked 15,527 Times in 5,980 Posts

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere_Man View Post
Yeah sure...but no

It's not an opposing view that makes me uncomfortable, it's BS, I'm allergic to it. In fact, my BS meter went off while reading your post. Nice try though.
You realize you rather proved the point. You could have disputed the interpretation of the facts. Or stated that it wasn't what was being said you objected to, you have a personal animus towards Glenn Beck and cannot stand to watch him. Or insisted you have an open mind, your cognitive isn't dissonant at all, you examine facts carefully, logically, and unemotionally, and make a decision based on reason guided by wisdom.

Instead all you did was label Zumhug's viewpoint, which you didn't like, as BS without indicating why you said so or providing any proof. This is precisely what someone caught in a moment of cognitive dissonance would do. Congratulations.
Old 04-16-2017, 05:44 PM
Survivor

Thanked 2,988 Times in 1,260 Posts
Default Another

drive by attack by SB's resident pretend culture warrior. I must have really wadded your panties up when i called you out as the racist you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglecrawler View Post
Start with yourself: A person who's entirely locked in binary paradigms, and completely ignorant of essential functions of how the world works, and takes no responsibility for improving their ignorance has zero right to lecture to anyone here about honesty or responsibility.
The Following User Says Thank You to disidoro For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Survivor

Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,049 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumhug View Post
The hilarious part is that you deny he's not making money off this lil endeavor of being the President. I didn't think people were that clueless, I guess I do learn new ways to lost faith in humanity daily.
So his being president is resulting in more money being in his pocket than if he had simply stayed a normal citizen?

Clueless is a word I don't think you comprehend.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patdaly For This Useful Post:

Old 04-19-2017, 11:56 AM
Forester

Thanked 8,926 Times in 4,435 Posts

Trump is flipping daily on issues because he is in way over his head and rapidly getting up to speed on some of them. On others he is deferring to people that know what they are doing. Being under staffed will remain an issue because he trusts so few people.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ppine For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 03:50 PM
M.R. Ducks

Thanked 16,243 Times in 7,339 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppine View Post
Trump is flipping daily on issues because he is in way over his head and rapidly getting up to speed on some of them. On others he is deferring to people that know what they are doing. Being under staffed will remain an issue because he trusts so few people.
Pretty much every President is in over his head at the beginning. Those who have had some prior experience in government know this going in. The difference with this President is that he really thought the job would be as easy as his old job. He's learning, though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LibShooter For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 11:53 PM
Medic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patdaly View Post
So his being president is resulting in more money being in his pocket than if he had simply stayed a normal citizen?

Way to dodge. Don't demand if you can handle facts.
The Following User Says Thank You to zumhug For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 06:19 AM
AltKnight Hoplite 2024

Thanked 6,010 Times in 1,785 Posts

Quote:
Report: Trump’s DOJ Is Considering Charges Against WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/20/re...#ixzz4esjm7yxQ
Maybe fake news...maybe not. Here's an in depth article if you're still curious.
http://ibankcoin.com/flyblog/2017/04...ulian-assange/

Last edited by swamp frog; 04-21-2017 at 06:54 AM..
Old 04-21-2017, 11:46 AM
Deplorable Basketeer

Thanked 88,984 Times in 18,702 Posts

Quote:
Trump the White Nationalist is turning into a centrist Globalist this week. Stability and consistent themes in government are important because it builds trust and credibility. So far Trump has no credibility and my stock portfolio is down $5,000 this month. This is starting to get personal.
This is an interesting phenomenon. When our economic policies echo market principles, it is relatively easy to pick winners, because one may evaluate them on their fundamentals. When the Obama types start fiddling with the levers, however, nobody knows what arbitrary and capricious meddling will come nexy, so they try to discern whay moves such an administration will make to pick the winners and losers. And just when you've figured it out, a new administration comes in and signals that they will stop tweaking the knobs and yanking the levers. So now you're back to square one, having to evaluate investments in their merit, a d learning the lay of the land in a more level playing field.
The Following User Says Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 12:04 PM
Deplorable Basketeer

Thanked 88,984 Times in 18,702 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by patdaly View Post

The crux of this matter is the meaning of GENERAL WELFARE. If President Trump and Congress act in the general welfare, Trump WILL be enriched, because ALL will be enriched.

That is to say, if Trump espouses policies that are good for all people, as one of the people, of course he will benefit as well.

This is in direct crontast to people like Harry Reid, who enriched himself at the EXPENSE of his constituents, or politicians who rob some people to give to others.

So I would go so far as to say that if Trump is not further enriched when he leaves office, it will be a stunning indictment of his policies.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harmless Drudge For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 01:37 PM
Forester

Thanked 8,926 Times in 4,435 Posts

People are blind if they can't see the obvious business opportunities the Trumps have seized on already. Ivanka got three new trademarks the day she met with Pres Xi in China as an example.
Old 04-21-2017, 01:50 PM
Clinging to my guns

Thanked 74,615 Times in 20,623 Posts

Quote:
People are blind if they can't see the obvious business opportunities the Trumps have seized on already. Ivanka got three new trademarks the day she met with Pres Xi in China as an example.
Hope he "seizes" on some more. My Jan-March 410K statement say's I did better than my entire salary for a year to say nothing for the ROTH.

Nice to have competency back in the White House
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OhioMan For This Useful Post: