Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > Survival & Preparedness Forum > Manmade and Natural Disasters
Articles Chat Room Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Manmade and Natural Disasters Drought, Diseases, Earthquakes, Riots, Wars

Advertise Here

Old 01-10-2013, 04:47 PM

Advertise Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtymartini View Post
I have been reading this thread with great interest. What I would hope to happen instead of a bloody revolution would be a Coup d' etat where the military would oust the current administration....
Kind of what I was thinking.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckTheWeather View Post
Dude, uh, what exactly are you referring to?! Mystic talk... Now you sound like that kook Alex Jones.

Where exactly do you get your numbers from? When people say "Don't ask me where I get my info from..." It generally means... They made it up. Not to be a ****, but could you be more clear?
Apologies; been hearing back and forth stuff on the net so its getting harder to see where the good info is and the not so good; Alex Jones?? nah, seems hes trying to goad the people into a Martial law situations; Cooler heads must prevail in any case. I do believe however ( if the info is correct), that the people still have the majority of the power if enough can wake up in time for the main event.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Prepared

Civil war...? I guess possible but highly improbable.

Localized civil unrest..? sure because it doesn't take much...LA riots, the Bulls win the NBA title, natural disasters, etc. Low casualty overall and ephemeral.
Old 01-11-2013, 11:22 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunkerguy View Post
who will start it?
who do you think will win?
how many do you think will die?
what move if any do you think other nations will play?
what do you think life will be like after the right side wins?
My opinion on a Canadian civil war. I say civil war rather than rebellion because many non native people will get involved as well.
Who will start it? Native people.
Who do you think will win? No one. Little will change in the end. More a matter of who pretends to be happy first.
How many do you think will die? If the Canadian government gives in- 100-150. If the Canadian government stands its ground and says its done wasting money-500-1,000.
What do you think life will be like after the right side wins? Everyone will contribute to the country. No more living off the government because your great great great great grandfather lived off the land. Oh and the sky will be full of rainbows everyone will have a unicorn and gum drops will fall from the sky like rain.
Disclaimer: I am making all this up and hope it never happens.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lyallpeder For This Useful Post:
Old 01-11-2013, 11:42 PM
Hi

There is not going to be a civil war in this country. Most people have too much to lose.

Once they're unemployed, they've lost their homes, and their families are all dead, then maybe.

People living in relative comfort try to keep it that way. Sure, there are people now that have nothing to lose and would gladly go to war, but they are far from the majority.

I am disappointed with how this country is going, and I fully expect it to get much worse, but not a full blown civil war.
The Following User Says Thank You to RiverPerson For This Useful Post: