Survivalist Forum banner

Idea: A New SubForum For Comment Busting.

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Sprig 
#1 ·
The show MythBusters is very popular with Americans.

So, the concept of having a new subforum here that the OP has video showing both THEIR INDIVIDUAL success and failure of a topic/issue could well have the same popularity as the TV show.

Maybe this website could take it to the "next" evolution of the TV concept? In every show their is the common protect themselves from lawsuit line, "DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME, WE ARE EXPERTS!"

Maybe change the line, "This is simple, but don't slip and fall in your shower the next time you bathe!"

Maybe the rules are that EVERY normal reply contains a video showing something how their experience was different.

Maybe find a way to allow questions, or perceptions, or whatever about the differences in the videos to just be comments?

If people don't play by the rules it may become a lot of work. On the other hand, this may generate a TON of new lurkers/readers just like Snopes but with real world first hand raw video.

Yet, I think that if the rules are well worked out ahead of time, this could be a good way to demonstrate and visually show why some people hold to their current perceptions ... and maybe change their mind... in a good way.

I'd enjoy being able to come to this forum and SEE first hand video that presents a survival person issues from a first person account.

I plan to demonstrate my idea in my own video in the next two weeks.

Thanks for listening... er ... maybe reading?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.