Survivalist Forum banner

New Zeiss Conquest HD5 3-15x42 Rapid-Z 600 - only $899.99

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

It's that time of the year again when I basically live at work. 7 days a week so to me every day becomes Monday, or Groundhogs Day, lol.
Since I spend so much time here I get to wander around the warehouse and figure out what deals I can post.

While our supply lasts please give us a call, 516-217-1000, to get a new Zeiss Conquest HD5 3-15x42 Rapid-Z 600 #522621-9981 reduced from $1149.99 to only $899.99
Due to this heavily reduced price and limited quantity this is a call in only sale. Looking forward to speaking with you.

Features:
Rapid-Z 600 Reticle, 2nd Focal Plane
42mm Objective Lens
1/4 MOA Impact Point Correction
50 MOA Windage / 70 MOA Elevation
Capped Ballistic Hunting Turrets
Anodized Aluminum Housing
Fully Multicoated with T* Coatings
High Definition (HD) Glass Lenses
LotuTec Protective Lens Coatings
Waterproof/Nitrogen-Filled Fogproof

Premium Performance and Maximum Versatility
Designed for today’s demanding hunters, the CONQUEST HD5 features a superior 5x variable magnification range, new ballistic lockable turrets and redesigned RAPID-Z® ballistic reticles all built into the most compact SuperZoom™ 1-inch riflescope in the industry. In addition, optical enhancements coupled with traditional features such as the Carl Zeiss’ proprietary T* lens coating for unsurpassed light transmission and LotuTec® water-repellant hydrophobic lens coating will make this riflescope line an industry benchmark. Quite simply, the CONQUEST HD5 with its 5x SuperZoom™ sets a new standard for features and performance in its price range.

The most versatile of the HD5 line, this riflescope has longer range capability, and is built for the mid to long range shooting distant. Extra compact and low profile, the 3-15x42 is the perfect solution for the mobile Western hunter in pursuit of elk, mule deer, antelope or even the hunter climbing mountains in search of sheep. Also, this compact length, low profile scope set at 3x magnification works perfectly for close range and fast acquisition hunting situations. This scope features side parallax adjustment, Z-Plex reticle in either hunting turret or lockable target turret. Also available in RAPID-Z® 600 or RAPID-Z® 800 reticle with hunting turret.

Most advanced super-zoom
High resolution 5x zoom for ultimate versatility. High resolution images thanks to Carl Zeiss T* and LotuTec protective coatings. In 42mm and the new 50mm models!

Designed and assembled in Germany
Built with the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. Proteced by the US Lifetime Warranty and 5 Year No-Fault Policy.

Compact Design
Cutting edge, industrial design offering a super compact low profile.

State of the Art Reticles
Non-magnifing 2nd image plane reticles. Redesigned RAPID-Z reticles or standard Z-Plex

Precision Mechanics
Precision mechanics with 1/4 MOA adjustments -100% repeatability click by click and shot to shot

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.
Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.