Originally Posted by Uglyfish
Do have any allergies? I would also look at my home air filters. Try cleaning your air ducts as well. I used an extension on my shop vac. Gotta change your air filters after doing this.
I'm a cardiac nurse so respiratory stuff is not necessarily my forte' but if something in your environment is causing an inflammatory response in your sinus passages, this is not allowing normal mucus produced in the sinuses to drain. This creates a perfect little place for bacteria to grow and to continue to grow after you're done with your antibiotics.
Just my .02!
I have an air purifier in the house on the main floor, we clean the filters regularly. I'm the only one in the house suffering. I did run across black mold just before Xmas. The seal on my refrigerator freezer door is shot and there was a plume of mold on top of it. I bleached the hell out of it and am buying a new one soon.
The rest of the house is clean and okay. I have cats but am used to them. If the new rx doesn't work, I'll go for the balloon thing to open my sinus passage on the one side.