Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
We are entering a dangerous phase... Harmless Drudge Political News and Discussion 24 04-01-2014 12:42 AM
Ex-Pat Entering Survival Forum...Hello All! ctrevillyan New Member Introduction 11 10-08-2012 11:57 AM
News OWS Tactic is Breaking and Entering and "Occupying" Private Residences ounceofprevention Financial Forum 43 12-13-2011 12:22 PM
Live news updates from Japan sammich Manmade and Natural Disasters 1 03-14-2011 06:09 AM
Entering Canada Illegally Nately General Discussion 39 07-06-2010 11:32 PM
email news updates seafarer Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 0 12-06-2009 08:25 AM
Entering my first deer bow season chinagreen Hunting and Trapping General Discussion 8 09-17-2009 10:24 AM
Swine Flu News Updates Newsfeed General Discussion 0 04-24-2009 09:00 PM
Entering the Rest of God kcfalcon Devotional and Prayer 8 08-06-2008 07:51 PM

Old 04-08-2017, 12:02 PM
n Boer maak n plan

Advertise Here

-translation-

A joke is a joke, but you do not open an umbrella in a man's ass.

**** guys, looks like we will have to call 14-60 (military age)

J-475.2

-end of translation-
Old 04-11-2017, 10:19 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason75 View Post
Nunu, i watched all these libs and other twats doing their march crap and i just laughed. They have achieved the opposite, Z will clamp down harder on all his opposition now (the people), he will NOT step down because the stakes are too high and he will just chuckle away at everyone so naive to believe they can get him to give up power.

(Noble thoughts maybe, wrong country/ continent to try and implement it)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
https://www.enca.com/south-africa/wa...south-africans
The Following User Says Thank You to Die Kat Kom Weer For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2017, 12:05 PM
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Kat Kom Weer View Post
Now THAT is entering the furnace, alright. An outright warning with references to who is bigger and stronger...

Not much longer to go now, boys and girls.

Old 04-12-2017, 01:50 AM
it begins where it ends

Can you still believe that there are so many people who STILL CAN NOT SEE what is happening? How much will it take before our people wake up. South Africa's revolution is happening at the moment. We are witnessing it now. Yet people still ponder IF we will have one. Unfreakinbelievable!
The Following User Says Thank You to Louie at the end... For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2017, 01:56 AM

People have been so indoctrinated with all this multi culti bull**** thats why thet cant see whats happening around them or it might be a case of head in the sand for a lot of them, no one as blind as those that dont want to see.

Old 04-15-2017, 12:55 AM

Quote:
people have been so indoctrinated with all this multi culti bull**** thats why thet cant see whats happening around them or it might be a case of head in the sand for a lot of them, no one as blind as those that dont want to see.

Sent from my gt-i9500 using tapatalk
i will pray for you!
Old 04-15-2017, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIBTARD View Post
i will pray for you!
No need thnx. Maybe pray for yourself? You will need mercy when that day comes

The Following User Says Thank You to jason75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 04:08 AM

Quote:
No need thnx. Maybe pray for yourself? You will need mercy when that day comes

When what day comes ?

I understand that equality must seem very threatening for people like you, but its astonishing that you are literate and don't read about the benefits of restitution and socio-economic equality?

You do realize that the more you resist change the more its going to hurt you? (You only look at the selfish needs of yourself , as opposed to long term outcomes for a JUST society that current redistribution policies aim to correct. )

No wonder you anticipate some apocalypse for rich whites. Continue this for much longer , (while hoarding resources on the sly), and the day WILL come! And would you blame the starving masses for their actions? Seriously?

I will continue to pray for you.
Old 04-15-2017, 04:34 AM
Hear me roar...

Ahhh, we have our first troll in a long time.

So Libtard, as you profess to be a neo-marxist I have a question for you... What on earth are you doing on a survivalist forum like this if not to simply troll people?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nunu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 04:46 AM
it begins where it ends

The apocalypse is not limited to rich whites, are you that narrow minded?
A further display of your narrow minded naivety can be found in your next muttering...
"(You only look at the selfish needs of yourself , as opposed to long term outcomes for a JUST society that current redistribution policies aim to correct. )"
FYI, current redistribution policies are not aimed at correcting any injustices. They are aimed at wealth transfer. A wealth transfer from the bottom up. As a literate person who can read (and apparently write too) you sure are rather slow on the uptake.
Did you join this forum to come troll?
Maybe an introduction would be the appropriate first step for you? Or do you truly live up to your Libtard moniker expecting change from everyone else except the man in the mirror?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Louie at the end... For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 05:22 AM
Hear me roar...

Getting back to the topic of the thread...

Warning: MK could use violence against SA people to protect Jacob Zuma
Quote:
An economy which is about to hit the skids and has a massive pool of unemployed youth is highly combustible. Add to this the ability and willingness of ANC military veterans who are ready to go into battle on behalf of President Jacob Zuma and an opposition party, the EFF, whose supporters embrace the concept of anti-white land grabs and you have a cocktail for the most violent election campaign since 1994. This is the grim scenario painted by Roger Southall, a seasoned political expert at the University of the Witwatersrand who has lived through decades of change. He has spotted a glint in the eyes of ageing activists, with many embracing the idea of a non-race based democratic movement and a return to political protest. However, he warns that the ANC’s armed wing, MK, is a private army ready to be deployed to protect Zuma and his friends. With Zuma putting in place a Zimbabwe-style kleptocracy by reshuffling his cabinet and installing his cronies across key state entities, it is a very real possibility that South Africa is going to look a lot like Zimbabwe – which put armed militias to work to protect Robert Mugabe. While some think April 2017 was the beginning of the end for Zuma, we should all be very worried that this month could signal the start of something bigger – and nastier – for the country. Southall follows the thread of threats of violence and other developments to credibly illustrate how Zuma could easily fire the starting gun to use violence on his own... more
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nunu For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIBTARD View Post
When what day comes ?

I understand that equality must seem very threatening for people like you, but its astonishing that you are literate and don't read about the benefits of restitution and socio-economic equality?

You do realize that the more you resist change the more its going to hurt you? (You only look at the selfish needs of yourself , as opposed to long term outcomes for a JUST society that current redistribution policies aim to correct. )

No wonder you anticipate some apocalypse for rich whites. Continue this for much longer , (while hoarding resources on the sly), and the day WILL come! And would you blame the starving masses for their actions? Seriously?

I will continue to pray for you.
Yes, when that day comes your nig nog friends will liberate you then it will be too late for you. Anyway, i dont need to explain yo you whats coming your way and also im not going to argue with a libtard, you ****s are past saving and not worth it

Old 04-15-2017, 10:09 AM
Prepared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu View Post
I guess we are about to witness why taxpayers funded his bunker and its surrounding infrastructure. Wish I can find the doc I once read RE the american company that designed and built the serious fortified bits. Because it also mentioned that they had built three other bunkers in SA in the same time frame. One was in Jhb. (for the Saxon Shibeen maybe?)

this is starting to smell a lot like zim.....

and Rwanda for that matter. I spent some hours reading about what happened there and its just awful and shocking.
Old 04-15-2017, 10:33 AM

I think so too yes, i did some work up in rwanda a few years ago and you can still see the battle scars of what went down there. Hopefully those lot will be be taken out soon

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jason75 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2017, 10:57 AM
Prepared

Wasn't there recent changes made to the judicial system that involves setting up new Municipal courts , that would exclusively deal with legal processes involving local infringements on municipal bylaws etc???

What is the timeline for rolling this out? anyone?
Im asking because the genocide and looting of private property kind of started off with the whole 'Municipal Justice' meme in Rwanda.

and if you add the Nasyrec troops and mk nasties to the toxic mix of radical implemention of objectives like land reform, eradication of apartheid's spatial planning , and nation building to ensure 'social cohesion' , we may very well see Zuma transform into the type of African Dictator that will make Mugabe look like a benevolent fool / or like that [email protected] brak van die cartoon op die laaste bladsy van the Landbouweekblad.

[
Quote:
B]EFF will use municipal powers to abolish landlessness!
Posted onJune 7, 2016
[/B]

Julius MalemaIn the previous edition of Radical Voice, we illustrated with cogent evidence how the local state’s incapacity to address joblessness contributes to high levels of poverty in South Africa, and provided some of the innovative solutions contained in the EFF Local Government Elections manifesto. Our parting remark in that edition was that “EFF Municipalities will take Land and give to the people and that is what we will focus on in the next edition of the Radical Voice”. We therefore are going to argue here that LANDLESSNESS is THE major reason why the black majority and Africans in particular live in absolute poverty, and how EFF Municipalities will use the Municipal planning function to abolish landlessness.

Landlessness in South Africa is a result of colonial dispossession and black genocide committed by the White Settlers whose descendants continue to occupy and own the land today. This is the land that was forcefully take from black people by white Settlers even before the enactment of the 1913 Land Act which was means to legitimate and intensify land dispossession. That the descendants of Colonial Murderers, Barterers, and Robbers continue to occupy, use and benefit from illegally and illegitimately acquired land is not in dispute amongst sensible and rational South Africans. What is in dispute is the manner in which this illegally and illegitimately acquired land should be transferred to the ownership and for the benefit of the people as a whole.

Reactionary reformists have adopted a programme that says the limited resources at the State’s disposal must be used to buy stolen land, even when such land is needed for public purposes and interests. The Economic Freedom Fighters is the only significant political movement which has a commitment to take back the land without compensation and give to the people equitably. The EFF is not ashamed of and will never retreat from this commitment because buying illegally acquired property is a criminal offence and we will never be party to criminal activities. What this means is that when we are government in any Municipality, we will allocate all available land to the people for residential, industrial, religious and recreational purposes, and no one will stop the EFF from doing so.

Without being narrowly legalistic, we should state here that Section 151 (4) of the Constitution of South Africa says, “The national or provincial government may not compromise or impede a municipality’s ability or right to exercise its powers or perform its functions”. The many functions of a Municipality include the reality that a municipality is responsible for municipal planning, industrial promotions, local sport facilities, cemeteries, and many other services that require land. It is therefore logical that when the Constitution assigned these tasks, it also gave the municipality a degree of powers to allocate land for all these purposes. It would be irrational and illogical to assign the powers of municipal planning and many other land dependent functions to municipalities without giving this sphere of government powers to allocate land because these functions do not happen in the sky.

National and Provincial Legislations and functions are not constitutionally allowed to trump over or bulldoze the zoning and land use functions of the Municipality because the function of Municipal planning is an exclusive function of a Municipality. There already exists Constitutional Court judgments that re-affirm the powers of the municipality on land use and allocation, even when such halts a provincial or national function. The first one is the case of the Johannesburg Metropolitan Municipality v Gauteng Development Tribunal 2008, where Constitutional Court Judge Jafta J affirmed that “’planning’ in the context of municipal affairs is a term which has assumed a particular, well-established meaning which includes the zoning of land and the establishment of townships. In that context, the term is commonly used to define the control and regulation of the use of land”.

In this case, the City of Johannesburg’s powers to zone areas in township, agricultural or industrial zones was re-affirmed by the Constitutional Court against the Gauteng Development Tribunal’s attempts to zone Johannesburg land without consulting the Municipality. The Court categorically affirmed that because the constitution assigns the Municipal planning functions to the Municipality, it has the constitution right to control and regulate the use of land under its jurisdiction, and such function must not be interfered with.

The 2nd Constitutional Court judgment is one of Minister of Mineral Resources v Swartland Municipality [2012], where the Constitutional Court re-affirmed the powers of the Municipality (in this case the Land Use Planning Ordinance [LUPO]) even on land where the Minister of Mineral Resources had granted a mining permit. In this case, the Constitutional Court ruled that, “it cannot be said that the MPRDA provides a surrogate municipal planning function that displaces LUPO. Its concern is mining, not municipal planning. That being so, LUPO continues to operate alongside the MPRDA. Once a mining right or mining permit has been issued, the successful applicant will not be able to mine unless LUPO allows for that use of the land in question”.

What this means is that Municipalities have the right to zone land and allocate it for purposes contained in the schedules that establish powers of the municipality, meaning that the EFF is within Constitutional confines to make a commitment to allocate land for residential, recreational, sporting, religious and industrial purposes. There is no provincial or national legislation that will undermine the powers of EFF Municipalities to give land to our people because such falls within the broader mandate of Municipal planning, which the Constitutional Court has ruled that it “is a term which has assumed a particular, well-established meaning which includes the zoning of land and the establishment of townships. In that context, the term is commonly used to define the control and regulation of the use of land”.

The question of whether the Municipalities have the power to control and regulate the use of land does not arise as it has already been solved through thorough legal interpretation of what the Constitution says are functions of local government. The EFF will use these legal instruments to drive decisive and developmental land reform programme which will empower the residents of the Municipalities where we will be government.

In exercising Municipal power to zone, allocate and regulate the usage of land in EFF run Municipalities, there will never be arbitrary provincial interferences. Whilst section 139 of the Constitution defines the role of provinces in relation to local government, the Constitutional Court has correctly interpreted in the Gauteng Development Tribunal case that Provinces “are not entitled to usurp the functions of the municipal sphere, except in exceptional circumstances, but then only temporarily and in compliance with strict procedures”.

It is on these grounds that the EFF Elections makes concrete commitments on land use, which include but not limited to;

The EFF People’s Municipality will pass by-laws which will expropriate and allocate land equitably to all residents of the Municipality for residential, recreational, industrial, religious, and agricultural purposes and activities with the principle of use it or lose it.

The EFF’s People Municipality will allocate Municipal land to ordinary citizens and ensure that it is used maximally for residential, sporting, recreational, religious and industrial purposes.

The EFF’s People Municipality will provide bulk services to all land designated for residential purposes and ALLOCATE STANDS TO PEOPLE FOR FREE through an open and transparent mechanism.

The EFF’s People Municipality will provide land for burial purposes and WILL AVOID THE RE-USE OF GRAVES as is the case in many areas in South Africa.

The EFF’s People Municipality will provide bulk irrigation services to all agricultural land and ensure that all agricultural land is fenced.

The EFF’s People Municipality will initiate, support and sustain programmes that train the people on agriculture with the aim of increasing agricultural productivity.

The EFF’s People Municipality will avail land for recreational and sporting fields and facilities.

The EFF’s People Municipality will provide land for free for the purposes of building places of worship and religious institutions.

These are concrete and implementable commitments because contrary to these, the role of municipalities in South Africa has been violent eviction of communities from the land, and congestion of our people into very small spaces. The EFF will use land for developmental purposes because the United Nation’s Food and Agriculture Organisation (FOA) has correctly argued that land reform plays a significant role in ensuring food security, job creation and economic stability (FAO, 2006). Land reform can guarantee decent human settlement, food security, expansion of industry, dignified places of worship, dignified cemeteries, and proper sporting and recreational facilities.

The EFF Municipality will dynamically use land for the benefit of all and will support agricultural productivity as part of the local economic development function of the municipality. The EFF will build and maintain abattoirs and assist stock farmers with agricultural support programmes which will add value to stock agricultural products. These interventions and many others that are outlined in the EFF Elections Manifesto will go a long way in abolishing poverty because landlessness is one of the major causes of poverty in South Africa.

Julius Malema, EFF CIC and President.
Old 04-15-2017, 11:03 AM
Prepared

[quote=Die Kat Kom Weer;14313410]Wasn't there recent changes made to the judicial system that involves setting up new Municipal courts , that would exclusively deal with legal processes involving local infringements on municipal bylaws etc???

What is the timeline for rolling this out? anyone?
Im asking because the genocide and looting of private property kind of started off with the whole 'Municipal Justice' meme in Rwanda.

and if you add the Nasyrec troops and mk nasties to the toxic mix of radical implemention of objectives like land reform, eradication of apartheid's spatial planning , and nation building to ensure 'social cohesion' , we may very well see Zuma transform into the type of African Dictator that will make Mugabe look like a benevolent fool / or like that [email protected] brak van die cartoon op die laaste bladsy van the Landbouweekblad.
Old 04-21-2017, 05:40 AM
Prepared

Wth?!!
MOENIE JOU WAPEN INHANDIG NIE!
Hannes Engelbrecht
N AMNESTIE-TYD van ses maande waarin Suid-Afrikaners hul vuurwapens by die polisie kan indien, is deur die kabinet aangekondig. Dit sal duur tot 30 September.
Intussen het die SAPD in Kaapstad op 11 April begin met grootskaalse deursoeking van huise en intimidasie van wapeneienaars in veral die woongebiede Durbanville en Kraaifontein. In een geval het dertien polisielede n huis deursoek.
SAGA (Gun Owners Association) het reeds ernstig beswaar aangeteken en die deursoeking van huise is gestop. SAGA se in n verklaring dat die aksie beslis polities-gemotiveerd is, en hulle versoek alle wapeneienaars wat gedurende Maart en April deur die SAPD besoek is, om met SAGA in verbinding te tree.
- Selfs al is jy net in besit van die ou groen lisensie, is dit steeds geldig;
-n Polisiebeampte moet homself identifiseer en ook n lasbrief vir deursoeking toon;
- Voordat enige dokument wat aan jou oorhandig word geteken word, kontak SAGA by 0826522150 (Damian Enslin) of 023 358 9903 (Jonathan Deal).
Vuurwapeneienaars kan SAGA ook kontak by [email protected] of by 031 562 9951.
Front Nasionaal wys ons lede daarop dat ons skaars twee weke gelede geskryf het oor die ontwapening van eienaars deur amnestietydperke in die destydse Angola, Mosambiek en Zimbabwe-sagas, end at grootsaalse moored daarop gevolg het. Ons het ook al talle male geskryf oor wapens wat uit polisiekluise en Weermagbasisse wegraak en in die hande van misdadigers beland.in
Old 04-22-2017, 02:32 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,396 Times in 782 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Kat Kom Weer View Post
Wth?!!
MOENIE JOU WAPEN INHANDIG NIE!
Hannes Engelbrecht
N AMNESTIE-TYD van ses maande waarin Suid-Afrikaners hul vuurwapens by die polisie kan indien, is deur die kabinet aangekondig. Dit sal duur tot 30 September.
Intussen het die SAPD in Kaapstad op 11 April begin met grootskaalse deursoeking van huise en intimidasie van wapeneienaars in veral die woongebiede Durbanville en Kraaifontein. In een geval het dertien polisielede n huis deursoek.
SAGA (Gun Owners Association) het reeds ernstig beswaar aangeteken en die deursoeking van huise is gestop. SAGA se in n verklaring dat die aksie beslis polities-gemotiveerd is, en hulle versoek alle wapeneienaars wat gedurende Maart en April deur die SAPD besoek is, om met SAGA in verbinding te tree.
- Selfs al is jy net in besit van die ou groen lisensie, is dit steeds geldig;
-n Polisiebeampte moet homself identifiseer en ook n lasbrief vir deursoeking toon;
- Voordat enige dokument wat aan jou oorhandig word geteken word, kontak SAGA by 0826522150 (Damian Enslin) of 023 358 9903 (Jonathan Deal).
Vuurwapeneienaars kan SAGA ook kontak by [email protected] of by 031 562 9951.
Front Nasionaal wys ons lede daarop dat ons skaars twee weke gelede geskryf het oor die ontwapening van eienaars deur amnestietydperke in die destydse Angola, Mosambiek en Zimbabwe-sagas, end at grootsaalse moored daarop gevolg het. Ons het ook al talle male geskryf oor wapens wat uit polisiekluise en Weermagbasisse wegraak en in die hande van misdadigers beland.in
I saw the headline and thought the same. Thanks for the advice. Fortunately I am fully licensed and legal, but I can understand what they are trying to do. It is sad but shows where things are really headed.
Old 04-23-2017, 03:11 AM
Hear me roar...

Brief: 22 April, ‘Uncle Angus’ en ‘n onseker tyd

Some very interesting observations here.

Quote:
...Ek is van mening dat ons mense op soek is na ‘n “quick-fix”. Ek dink ons mense sien “Uncle Angus” se saamtrek in baie dieselfde lig as wat ‘n boemelaar ‘n loterykaartjie sien. Dit is ‘n kans. As dit werk, dan het ons vrede in die land op 23 April 2017. Dan is daar nie meer boosheid oor nie en ons almal lewe lekker en verdien baie geld en gaan hou vakansies by die see...

...Meeste van ons is al langer as twee dekades besig om te baklei vir die volk en een en elke leier betrokke in die stryd ken die gevoel om voor ‘n saal met 20 mense te staan. Hier kom ‘n Engelsman verby en hy trek honderde duisende van ons mense op een dag saam...

...Ons is die moer in omdat ons mense hande vol geld in sy bakke gooi, terwyl hulle nie R50 het vir ons aksies om boere te beveilig op plase nie...

...Dit voel soos verraad wanneer ons volk elke hand op die ploeg so bitter nodig het om te oorleef en dan ry duisende mense verby om saam met ‘n Engelsman vir die renboognasie te bid...

...Dit is een ding om saam met “Uncle Angus” te gaan bid, maar dit is iets anders om regtig betrokke te raak by jou eie mense se toekoms. Dit is maklik om vir die dag of die naweek deur te skiet Bloemfontein toe, maar dit is moeite om in die aand na werk jou gemeenskapsvergadering by te woon. Myns insiens kan ‘n volk nie oorleef as daardie volk nie bereid is om te werk aan die oorlewing nie...
Personally, I don't get the "fanaticism" around the whole "Oom Angus" saga. I can also draw parallels to similar "fanaticism" surrounding the Siener prophesies...

Is it a case of the Boerevolk simply finding it easier to rely on the "quick fix" (as mentioned in the above article) and/or being too emotionally removed & intellectually lazy to accept the facts... i.e. That it is going to take much more individual/personal involvement, effort and the responsibility of accepting and making some tough choices if they (as Boerevolk) are to survive long enough to see their culture flourish again?

If so, is this attitude solely restricted to the "Boervolk" or is it symptomatic of the entire white South African population - and yes, this view might be difficult to correlate as it includes the attitudes of both liberal and conservatives, all pooled together in one big lumpy mess.

Doesn't the bible say something about God helping those who help themselves? Why then are so many staunchly religious people simply content to offer (only) their heartfelt prayers, whilst sitting back and waiting for some sort of divine intervention to sort out their problems for them?
Old 04-23-2017, 09:57 AM
Hunter

Thanked 1,396 Times in 782 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunu View Post
Doesn't the bible say something about God helping those who help themselves?
No. The Bible does not say that.