Survivalist Forum banner

Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  overlordsshadow 
#1 ·
I watched Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura last night on realtv. They talked about how our goberment is soft killing us. They are doing it a little at a time. What really scared me was how they talked about the "up the nose immunization" and how this is going to spread disease. They also said that the Avian flue is going to show its ugly head again and this is going to be the one that is going to wipe out 90% of the earths population. Now, I dont believe in any conspiracies as a matter of fact this is the first one that I do believe in. I did a search on the Bilderburg group and I saw some pretty intresting names come up. here is a link to what I found.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Bilderberg_attendees
I dropped a link to the Venus Project last week and suddenly alot of this makes sense.
You can catch Conspiracy Theory on Wednesday night at midnight on reality tv. I am going to watch out for this episode and if I find it I will let everyone know about it.
Be prepared people, I think the Siht is going to hit the fan sooner then we think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.