Survivalist Forum

Advertise Here

Go Back   Survivalist Forum > > >
Articles Classifieds Donations Gallery Groups Links Store Survival Files

Notices

Advertise Here
Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My thoughts on INCH kits Jerry D Young Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 56 03-05-2017 03:20 AM
Denver Fined For Limiting Sheriff's Deputy Jobs to Citizens HomeDefense General Discussion 62 12-05-2016 10:48 AM
What's it like in the Fayetteville Springdale Rogers area? MeTarzan Arkansas 8 11-27-2016 10:17 PM
Occupy Denver Facebook Posts miniacle General Discussion 11 11-10-2016 10:06 PM
My location (warning! large post) thewanderer92 Disaster Preparedness General Discussion 18 11-07-2016 11:07 AM

Old 01-11-2017, 09:56 AM
This is a great survival forum

Advertise Here

How about the one that is close to Kentucky..
Old 01-11-2017, 10:41 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,084 Posts

My wife's family lives in Henderson, Just north of Denver. while Colorado is beautiful that is about all that it has going for it. The air is thin and takes a while to adjust to. Traffic is terrible I25 is a parking lot for most of the day. We avoid it all costs when we are there. The cost of living is going through the roof and the city is expanding at a faster rate than the infrastructure can keep up with. It is a nice place to visit but you couldnt pay me enough to live there or in NY for that matter.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marlin94 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-19-2017, 10:49 AM

People come here from the coasts trying to flee, then they get here and try to turn Colorado into what they were fleeing. Anymore its just one giant urban sprawl corridor from Ft. Collins to the Springs. On a good day it only takes you an hour to get across Denver in either direction, on a bad day, double that or more. If I didnt live where I do, and never have to go into the cesspool they call Denver, I would never, and I mean NEVER move here.
A word to the wise should be sufficient!

Old 02-19-2017, 11:25 AM
Hunter

Thanked 2,813 Times in 1,084 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJL View Post
People come here from the coasts trying to flee, then they get here and try to turn Colorado into what they were fleeing. Anymore its just one giant urban sprawl corridor from Ft. Collins to the Springs. On a good day it only takes you an hour to get across Denver in either direction, on a bad day, double that or more. If I didnt live where I do, and never have to go into the cesspool they call Denver, I would never, and I mean NEVER move here.
A word to the wise should be sufficient!

You do realize that this country is surrounded by coasts and from Virginia down to Texas they're all more conservative than CO? Now I get it if you're talking about California to Washington and Maryland to Rhode Island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk