Survivalist Forum banner

Anti-biotics source

5K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Optimistic_Pessimist 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

Has anyone heard of somebody else (obviously not yourself) ordering anti-biotics online and successfully had them delivered?

I can't find any companies that ship to the UK (most vet ones in the US)

Any ideas?

Cheers
O_P

#6 ·
There are many companys out there that sell without prescriptions, just search it. A retired pharmacist friend of mine gave me this company in England and I have personally dealt with them and got antibotics without a prescription. www.4rx.com Prices were good but shipping was high to the US. I've already used some and they worked great. They also carry alot of other drugs you can buy. He said just be sure you deal with a company that has a US 800 number, they should be ok.

While you are ordering, may I suggest you get a tube of Lidocaine for numbing wounds? Don't think this company has it but was well worth the purchase for my first aid kit.
I have also ordered fish antibotics off Ebay, after alot of research, I did find them to be the same.

I also went to a farm supply store and bought injectable penicillan and was also able to get a vial of Tettnis in case somebody had a rusty nail type injury.

PS: My pharmacist friend said that pills last longer than capsules, he said seal them well and store them in a cool, dark area, said they will last long past the experation date

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.